Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,324.86
SJSwarm wrote:Good lord rugger, my 2 year old could type a more coherent sentence.

This explains who’s been ghostwriting SJs posts about Mark Davis. I get it now.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,640.84
hawkdogger wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Good lord rugger, my 2 year old could type a more coherent sentence.

This explains who’s been ghostwriting SJs posts about Mark Davis. I get it now.

Haha
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,288.06

I havnt got that kind of patience .
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,429.02
Hey look, Chief Troll told a joke that he didn’t have to explain to the tank! And it wasn’t even racist! Miracles never cease here at fantasysharks.com

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
Sand$: 42,583.33
NFL.com's Mike Silver reports "several veteran Browns" approached Baker Mayfield about his Duke Johnson comments and "registered their displeasure."

Both Mayfield and coach Freddie Kitchens were searingly blunt with their Johnson comments after the back held out of OTAs but reported for minicamp. A coach is one thing, but a player, especially a young one, throwing a teammate under the bus during a trade/contract dispute is indeed an unusual look. This is not going to be the first time Mayfield provokes with his comments. He does not possess the filter that most other modern athletes are ingrained with as they come up through their respective sports.

from the 'no duh' file

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
also -

NFL Network's Mike Silver reports the Browns' transition to new OC Todd Monken has "not gone as smoothly as planned."

Per Silver, this has "resulted in coach Freddie Kitchens playing a greater role in spearheading the offense than originally intended." It's eye-brow raising after Monken earned an in-season demotion from the Bucs last season despite putting a ton of yards on the board. This always had the potential to be a volatile situation after Kitchens revived the Browns offense then earned a promotion. We'll see what happens in training camp.

I'll put this in the 'it's only June' pile but something to monitor.

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:also -

NFL Network's Mike Silver reports the Browns' transition to new OC Todd Monken has "not gone as smoothly as planned."

Per Silver, this has "resulted in coach Freddie Kitchens playing a greater role in spearheading the offense than originally intended." It's eye-brow raising after Monken earned an in-season demotion from the Bucs last season despite putting a ton of yards on the board. This always had the potential to be a volatile situation after Kitchens revived the Browns offense then earned a promotion. We'll see what happens in training camp.

His source left town after being fired last season.
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,171.70
Also said this

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,324.86
endzoneview wrote:

Clearly a non-issue when the vets go the the press to tell them it's not an issue.
Supreme Megalodon
I'm sure the press asked.
Sand$: 112,015.66
endzoneview wrote:also -

If someone other than this clown said it, maybe. But, him? Go to the can and wipe your rump with it.