Sand$: 42,583.33
The Athletic's Mark Kaboly believes the Steelers' plan to split backfield work is "lip service more than anything else."

James Conner made fantasy waves last week by saying he expects the backfield touches to be "spread out pretty evenly." Kaboly does not seem to doubt that is Pittsburgh's plan right now, but he expects the offense to fall back on its workhorse ways once the season rolls around. Conner proved last year he can return RB1 value in this offense, but that would become more difficult if Jaylen Samuels starts stealing touches.

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,225.46
Yeah, standard "the guys are going to compete" talk.
Sand$: 42,583.33
usually that talk comes from the coaches, not the players though.

I don't know what kind of talk I like more - the 'we're going to spread the ball around more' talk or 'this guy is going to get 30 touches a game' talk.

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,192.30
jame conner at #rb6 behind gordon but ahead of david johnson imo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 28,739.62
I get rid bits of inside poop at times.

They really like Jaylen Samuels. They liked it when LBell and then Conner dropped some weight to be quicker...not being reported much but Samuels dropped 15 during the off-season after the OC suggested he do so.

Not saying that means anything in terms of touches but they have a lot of confidence in him as a player and someone they could count on if needed, After watching him gain 142 against NEP last year, I see why.

Samuels and Conners injury history give me a lot of reason to question James Conners ADP from a risk point of view.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,288.06
I guess their expect more from grimble at te this year. Don’t see Jaylen stepping in at te if Vance goes down.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 28,739.62
rugger48 wrote: Don’t see Jaylen stepping in at te if Vance goes down.

Agree 100%. He's being groomed as a multi purpose RB who has an outside shot at a 3 down role from a skill set point of view.

He fits the Vance McDonald role of the pass catching TE especially in 2 TE sets even tho he's a decent blocker but the weight drop makes it a little tougher to take on bigger edge rushers and outside LBs like Grimble can do.