Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27840
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,288.06
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19946
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 22,477.14
Rugger is cool.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27840
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,288.06
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Rugger is cool.



I’d go with radical.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6377
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 23,324.86
Shed that salary!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16293
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 134,892.01
I say nuke the whole thing from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
_______________________________________

Image
Megalodon
Posts: 23614
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 19,289.06
Reading that link ...

Perhaps a (much) better thread title would involve the words "Saints" & "Michael Thomas" than "Saints" & "rebuild", maybe?
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27840
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,288.06
jamcutpost wrote:Reading that link ...

Perhaps a (much) better thread title would involve the words "Saints" & "Michael Thomas" than "Saints" & "rebuild", maybe?



Your getting old jam.
Megalodon
Posts: 23614
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 19,289.06
rugger48 wrote:Your getting old jam.


+1
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Posts: 2290
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004
Sand$: 5,313.58
I may be wrong, but I’ve always thought AB made Big Ben look good, Brees makes Thomas look good. I think Thomas is a great player but not sure he’s as good as Hopkins, Julio, AB
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 56716
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 21,640.84
db45655 wrote:I may be wrong, but I’ve always thought AB made Big Ben look good, Brees makes Thomas look good. I think Thomas is a great player but not sure he’s as good as Hopkins, Julio, AB

You're wrong. He's one of the best receivers in the league. Oh course he benefits from Brees though.
Mako Shark
Posts: 641
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009
Sand$: 1,260.88
I can't fault the guy for going for it. I wouldn't condemn him for leaving in pursuit of it, either.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71155
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 311,200.59
mattbbpl wrote:I can't fault the guy for going for it. I wouldn't condemn him for leaving in pursuit of it, either.

Who’s that?
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 2290
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004
Sand$: 5,313.58
Elmagister wrote:
db45655 wrote:I may be wrong, but I’ve always thought AB made Big Ben look good, Brees makes Thomas look good. I think Thomas is a great player but not sure he’s as good as Hopkins, Julio, AB

You're wrong. He's one of the best receivers in the league. Oh course he benefits from Brees though.


Who are your top 5 WRs.
Last edited by db45655 on Tue 07.09.2019, 11:32, edited 2 times in total.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 56716
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 21,640.84
Not necessarily in order:

Nuk
OBJ
Julio
Thomas
AB
Great White Shark
Posts: 2290
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004
Sand$: 5,313.58
I completely forgot about OBJ for some reason. I guess those aren't much different than mine. I guess I've overlooked him. Heck I would probably have him over AB and OBJ because Nuk, Julio, and Thomas seem to be unflappable.