Tyreek Hill battery investigation

Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,272.52
Tyreek Hill WR, Kansas City Chiefs
According to Nate Taylor of The Athletic, the Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL as soon as next month.

The Chiefs barred Hill from offseason activities in the wake of child abuse allegations, though barring further evidence, it looks like he'll avoid criminal charges. While the expectation is that Hill will be reinstated ahead of next month's training camp, a suspension for violating the league's code of conduct remains a distinct possibility. He could be facing a punishment similar to the eight-game ban Kareem Hunt received for a domestic violence incident last year. For fantasy purposes, Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins and Mecole Hardman would benefit the most from Hill's absence
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,465.62
Fresh start, play nice.

Bad posts are all gone. I have work to do, behave yourselves.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,539.96
mstrbass2000 wrote:Tyreek Hill WR, Kansas City Chiefs
According to Nate Taylor of The Athletic, the Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL as soon as next month.

The Chiefs barred Hill from offseason activities in the wake of child abuse allegations, though barring further evidence, it looks like he'll avoid criminal charges. While the expectation is that Hill will be reinstated ahead of next month's training camp, a suspension for violating the league's code of conduct remains a distinct possibility. He could be facing a punishment similar to the eight-game ban Kareem Hunt received for a domestic violence incident last year. For fantasy purposes, Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins and Mecole Hardman would benefit the most from Hill's absence

He could be? Of course he could be.
The Chiefs believe that? I guess. Why wouldn't they?
Although nothing in that blurb indicates the Chiefs believe it.

Terrible offseason clickbait blurb is terrible? Need I say that?
No.
Sand$: 42,440.87
Tyreek Hill could escape a suspension according to a person close to Roger Goodell's thinking although league sources suggest the decision on Hill may not occur before the season starts. Chiefs sources says the team might be making plans to be without Tyreek for the first month of the season. A final decision is expected to be made or not made in the coming months. Stay tuned for up to the minute updates on this breaking story.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Great White Shark
"Chiefs insiders indicate a suspension for embattled WR Tyreek Hill may or may not be forthcoming. The team is hedging its bets via its second-round pick Mecole Hardman for a suspension that could range anywhere from no games to the entire 2019 season in the event that Hill is placed on the dreaded Commissioner's Exempt List. League insiders indicate no timetable has been set for a decision by the League Office, making it possible that a decision could come as early as the advent of training camp or during the 2019 season itself. In the event that a decision is made, sources indicate Hill and/or the Chiefs may elect to appeal the disciplinary ruling and/or seek independent legal review through an independent lawsuit. In the event that more information from the DSC investigation comes to light, this situation could change drastically. Look for the Chiefs to factor this into account when determining whether to extend Hill to a long-term contract."
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,782.90
Other chief’s beat reporters have indicated hill will be suspended due to pooping, smelling, and eating like a scumbag. Although one source , who might or might not be a lawyer who happens to also be a ex cheifs insider of a local fan base believes hill should be given the NFL MVP and likes chocolate ice cream. Another source may or may not be rugger48 leader of a local motorcycle gang in Florida would like to see hill made a honorary member, if he is exonerated on these accusations. The others cheifs insider who mother was a prosecuting attorney thinks Matt Patricia is guilty of something. Swarm a raiders insider also thinks if hills grammar is up to par, he should only see 2.5 year suspension.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,063.60
Sad, I can't get a refund on the wasted 20 seconds of my life.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,039.62
rugger48 wrote:Other chief’s beat reporters have indicated hill will be suspended due to pooping, smelling, and eating like a scumbag. Although one source , who might or might not be a lawyer who happens to also be a ex cheifs insider of a local fan base believes hill should be given the NFL MVP and likes chocolate ice cream. Another source may or may not be rugger48 leader of a local motorcycle gang in Florida would like to see hill made a honorary member, if he is exonerated on these accusations. The others cheifs insider who mother was a prosecuting attorney thinks Matt Patricia is guilty of something. Swarm a raiders insider also thinks if hills grammar is up to par, he should only see 2.5 year suspension.

:lol:
Great White Shark
Cadence calls wrote:Sad, I can't get a refund on the wasted 20 seconds of my life.

That's what she said.

Here's some actual quasi-news:

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/6/2 ... -this-week
Supreme Megalodon
Cadence calls wrote:Sad, I can't get a refund on the wasted 20 seconds of my life.

I can do that?
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:Other chief’s beat reporters have indicated hill will be suspended due to pooping, smelling, and eating like a scumbag. Although one source , who might or might not be a lawyer who happens to also be a ex cheifs insider of a local fan base believes hill should be given the NFL MVP and likes chocolate ice cream. Another source may or may not be rugger48 leader of a local motorcycle gang in Florida would like to see hill made a honorary member, if he is exonerated on these accusations. The others cheifs insider who mother was a prosecuting attorney thinks Matt Patricia is guilty of something. Swarm a raiders insider also thinks if hills grammar is up to par, he should only see 2.5 year suspension.

That is better than most offseason blurbs.

The Matt Patricia comparison is interesting.

In Matt's case, he was actually charged by the DA and indicted by a grand jury before the victim got cold feet and dropped out.
Hill's not even charged.

Yet people are more prone to believe Hill did it than they are Patricia. I find that odd.
Supreme Megalodon
I haven’t got time for this, I have motorcycle club stuff to do.
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,867.88
Hawk, do you think Hill is a total douchebag who is bad news regardless if the no charge technicality?

Great White Shark
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Hawk, do you think Hill is a total douchebag who is bad news regardless if the no charge technicality?

I don't know him.
I know he did some very bad stuff previously.
But I don't know what he did or didn't do vis a vis his child.
I don't really have enough information.

And not being charged, much less convicted, is much more than a "technicality."
It's a statement by the LEO with the most information is not confident in asking a jury to even try him.

I'm not defending anything here, because I have no idea what the facts are.

I do think it's odd that a white man like Matt Patricia who was charged and indicted by a grand jury gets the benefit of the doubt, whereas a black man not even charged gets hung in the court of public opinion.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,894.00
hawkdogger wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Hawk, do you think Hill is a total douchebag who is bad news regardless if the no charge technicality?

I don't know him.
I know he did some very bad stuff previously.
But I don't know what he did or didn't do vis a vis his child.
I don't really have enough information.

And not being charged, much less convicted, is much more than a "technicality."
It's a statement by the LEO with the most information is not confident in asking a jury to even try him.

I'm not defending anything here, because I have no idea what the facts are.

I do think it's odd that a white man like Matt Patricia who was charged and indicted by a grand jury gets the benefit of the doubt, whereas a black man not even charged gets hung in the court of public opinion.

But you yourself point out Hill's history of violence. Note also the recording of him dating the child should fear him and the mother should too. In Patricia's case, here admitted to having sex, but maintained consent was given (if memory serves). That's a lot murkier then a child's broken arm.