Tyreek Hill battery investigation

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,080.00
I’m not seeing anything for full transcript.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,680.86
hawkdogger wrote:Read the whole transcript.

Have you got a link?

Can only find a partial transcript.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,080.36
jamcutpost wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Read the whole transcript.

Have you got a link?

Can only find a partial transcript.

My Mom has a link.

Wait. Wut?
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,860.22
hawkdogger wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Ok can we hear it?

The transcript is out there.
It’s interesting.

There’s much more going on.

Agreed, I just think it's crazy that you believe that the much more going on clears Hill.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
und2006 wrote:This thread just jumped the shark.

There's at least one of these every offseason. People unfortunately are more interested in discussing drama off the field not related to football instead of actual football. That's why the content we are given by the media is what it is. They're just following what the market is interested in. And the market is more interested in off field drama than football.

I was referring to the accusation of racism for thinking Tyreek Hill is a bad person when there is ample evidence that Tyreek Hill is a bad person.
Sand$: 114,400.96
und2006 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
und2006 wrote:This thread just jumped the shark.

There's at least one of these every offseason. People unfortunately are more interested in discussing drama off the field not related to football instead of actual football. That's why the content we are given by the media is what it is. They're just following what the market is interested in. And the market is more interested in off field drama than football.

I was referring to the accusation of racism for thinking Tyreek Hill is a bad person when there is ample evidence that Tyreek Hill is a bad person.

I followed - your post just reminded me of this thought that I have sometime in summer every offseason.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,384.08
Andy has connections in Johnson City, he doesn't have to give you plebes the full transcript.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,067.64
SJSwarm wrote:Andy has connections in Johnson City, he doesn't have to give you plebes the full transcript.

I’m happy SJ is following me on Twitter. That’s adorable.

It was on A/P at one point. I’ll try to relocate it.

The point was that Crystal is clearly trying to get him to say he hurt the child. But he denies it. Then the tape gets leaked. But only the nasty remark gets airtime. It’s eleven minutes of her fishing and trying to get him to admit something. It’s clear what she’s doing.

Some think crystal is unbalanced and trying to blackmail him because he is trying to leave her. That she’s using the child as a tool. Now, does that exonerate him? No. But it casts doubt on the reliability of the allegations and contextluzes things. We aren’t really at the exoneration stage. There’s no proof he did anything other than make an unpleasant comment.

And it explains why he hadn’t gotten clear of the loony woman. And how complicated it can be to figure out who is really responsible for abuse.

I prefer some evidence before I make judgments.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,337.24
hawkdogger wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Andy has connections in Johnson City, he doesn't have to give you plebes the full transcript.

I’m happy SJ is following me on Twitter. That’s adorable.

It was on A/P at one point. I’ll try to relocate it.

The point was that Crystal is clearly trying to get him to say he hurt the child. But he denies it. Then the tape gets leaked. But only the nasty remark gets airtime. It’s eleven minutes of her fishing and trying to get him to admit something. It’s clear what she’s doing.

Some think crystal is unbalanced and trying to blackmail him because he is trying to leave her. That she’s using the child as a tool. Now, does that exonerate him? No. But it casts doubt on the reliability of the allegations and contextluzes things. We aren’t really at the exoneration stage. There’s no proof he did anything other than make an unpleasant comment.

And it explains why he hadn’t gotten clear of the loony woman. And how complicated it can be to figure out who is really responsible for abuse.

I prefer some evidence before I make judgments.

There's evidence. You're dismissing it. :)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,067.64
Lay it out.
I’m willing to consider it.
I’m just not seeing it.
Supreme Megalodon
Megalodon
The problem is you're talking like the NFL needs beyond a reasonable doubt.

Getting suspended by the NFL takes less than being indicted.

"You probably did this" is enough for a suspension. "You made us look bad, even if it wasn't entirely your fault" is enough for a suspension.

He's getting suspended. Best case scenario at this point is he's covering for her, which isn't good either.
Sand$: 40,933.73
What did Zeke get?
That's probably what Tyreek gets.
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:What did Zeke get?

6 games.
Sand$: 40,933.73
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:What did Zeke get?

6 games.

Then that's what we should prepare for from a fantasy/football perspective. Of course with no rhyme or reason Goodell calling the shots, there is a +/- 2 games