Sand$: 112,015.66
Elmagister wrote:I had DJ last season, and it'll be easy for me to resist taking him in the 1st this year. Did they do anything for their o line?

OL was a problem. Coaching was a bigger one.
zuggyawesome wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I don't know if Kirk has the upside I covet. If Fitz doesnt have one last hurrah in him then I think Isabella is the guy. Love the price too. Draft a 4th wr for Sep then him as a 5th with hopes of him being more when you may need him in Oct.

Hmm, you don't think Kirk is the highest upside WR in that offense?

I like Isabella, too.. but I have him as a distant second to Kirk in Dynasty. I liked Kirk's college profile a lot more, and his production within context as a young rookie was very impressive.

Highest upside? No. I think he has the most predictable role, but am wary he may be more reliant on volume and think Fitz will eat into at least some of it. Isabella is the lid lifter, but he's more than that too. If prices dont change I am leaning towards targeting the rookie.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 670.64
I don't know if Kirk has the upside I covet. If Fitz doesnt have one last hurrah in him then I think Isabella is the guy. Love the price too. Draft a 4th wr for Sep then him as a 5th with hopes of him being more when you may need him in Oct

between mid season acquisitions, defense subs, bye weeks, injury replacements...

those picks rarely stick that you think you can stash
Megalodon
Sand$: 134,892.01
Vision wrote:
I don't know if Kirk has the upside I covet. If Fitz doesnt have one last hurrah in him then I think Isabella is the guy. Love the price too. Draft a 4th wr for Sep then him as a 5th with hopes of him being more when you may need him in Oct

between mid season acquisitions, defense subs, bye weeks, injury replacements...

True.

Somehow I ended up with RSJ in all 3 of my dyno leagues. I dumped him in 2. If he blows up week 1 he'll be gone otherwise he'll be sitting there for depth when the inevitable injury comes calling.

Vision wrote:

Agreed, I usually balk at going in on these types, but in this offense I'm thinking about it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,293.26
OarChambo wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I don't know if Kirk has the upside I covet. If Fitz doesnt have one last hurrah in him then I think Isabella is the guy. Love the price too. Draft a 4th wr for Sep then him as a 5th with hopes of him being more when you may need him in Oct.

Hmm, you don't think Kirk is the highest upside WR in that offense?

I like Isabella, too.. but I have him as a distant second to Kirk in Dynasty. I liked Kirk's college profile a lot more, and his production within context as a young rookie was very impressive.

Highest upside? No. I think he has the most predictable role, but am wary he may be more reliant on volume and think Fitz will eat into at least some of it. Isabella is the lid lifter, but he's more than that too. If prices dont change I am leaning towards targeting the rookie.

It's not as if Kirk is a slow receiver, and I think he showed the ability to make splash plays last season; but we'll see what happens. Isabella is definitely a speed demon, I just don't think that's all that important for receivers.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 28,739.62
Elmagister wrote:. Did they do anything for their o line?

Insert band aid gif pic here.

It's better than last year because at least they're healthy starting the season. They COULD be starting a tackle they signed that CLE just cut to put into perspective how solid the line is or isn't.

Bigger concern is no O line depth.
jesteva wrote:
Elmagister wrote:. Did they do anything for their o line?

Insert band aid gif pic here.

It's better than last year because at least they're healthy starting the season. They COULD be starting a tackle they signed that CLE just cut to put into perspective how solid the line is or isn't.

Bigger concern is no O line depth.

Talent isn't why he was cut fwiw.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 28,739.62
I get he had a few off field type issues but he's also only a 2nd year player with a half dozen starts who was an undrafted free agent out of University West Georgia.

Pedigree...not so much

He's a great signing for AZ. He's probably a better backup at this point in his career and I should have elaborated that earlier. I was hoping PIT signed him so I'm not saying he's a stiff at all.
jesteva wrote:I get he had a few off field type issues but he's also only a 2nd year player with a half dozen starts who was an undrafted free agent out of University West Georgia.

Pedigree...not so much

He's a great signing for AZ. He's probably a better backup at this point in his career and I should have elaborated that earlier. I was hoping PIT signed him so I'm not saying he's a stiff at all.

I put a large percentage of the blame on his short comings here on Huebola. Ultimately he needs to take ownership for his lack of attention to detail that led to his ouster under this group, but I think the environment for that to develop stemmed from his inexplicable jump to week 1 starter. You have this guy that flaked out throughout college who then misses large portions of the offseason due to injury, vault him into the lineup with no live reps, inconsistencies are rampant, then he gets benched. Such an indictment of the virus. Change of scenery may not cure what ails him, but if he was going to get right he needed a message sent. If anyone struggles I expect him to get another shot sometime during the season. Key word, during.
Sand$: 42,583.33
Cardinals waived OT Desmond Harrison.
Harrison is facing charges of assault on a person by strangulation and assault on a female by a male in Greensboro, North Carolina. Police have issued a warrant for Harrison's arrest. Harrison started eight games for the Browns last year but was cut last month when he was late to minicamp. The Cardinals, along with a couple other teams, placed waiver claims on Harrison. He'll likely pass through waivers this time around with the off-field issue hanging over his head.

welp

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,192.30
endzoneview wrote:Cardinals waived OT Desmond Harrison.
Harrison is facing charges of assault on a person by strangulation and assault on a female by a male in Greensboro, North Carolina. Police have issued a warrant for Harrison's arrest. Harrison started eight games for the Browns last year but was cut last month when he was late to minicamp. The Cardinals, along with a couple other teams, placed waiver claims on Harrison. He'll likely pass through waivers this time around with the off-field issue hanging over his head.

welp

career over