Sand$: 42,583.33
Who the hell bumped this thread!?!?!

Go talk about the Cardinals or Falcons

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,313.58
It does seem to point the finger more on the woman. Christ I'm glad I'm not the one dealing with this for the court or the NFL. Seems like the kid should be taken away
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,171.70
endzoneview wrote:Who the hell bumped this thread!?!?!

Go talk about the Cardinals or Falcons

It was a valiant effort, ezv. I was rooting for you.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,260.62
Friggin dirt bag... only thing left on my list was to find out he hits dogs too.... yea I'm rushing to judgement considering she is trying to get the kids out.. league better do something this is a sham...

Tyreek Hill's ex-fiancée Crystal Espinal has filed a petition saying he is the father of her recently-born twins, and that she is seeking full custody.
Espinal is trying to establish "supervised parenting time for (Hill) and child support." It's just the latest development in the pair's ongoing saga of legal issues. Espinal's friend released audio in April that seemed to implicate Hill in the physical abuse of the duo's son, though a longer recording released earlier this week actually had Hill denying the charges, as well as the 2014 allegation that he abused Espinal while pregnant. Hill met with league officials last month, with the meeting reportedly going well for the wideout. He is expected to report for Chiefs training camp later this month.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,435.94
While I could be convinced he is a POS, everything about that recording screams "set up" to me personally. She is a psycho and those kids would probably be better off away from both of these turds.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,324.86
I think mistakes were made on all parts.

In terms of dyno, I'd buy.

All the tarot cards point toward him still getting signed long-term by the Chiefs to pair with Mahomes.
Great White Shark
bluemist wrote:While I could be convinced he is a POS, everything about that recording screams "set up" to me personally. She is a psycho and those kids would probably be better off away from both of these turds.

If it was a set up who broke the kids arm? Why did the child say "daddy did it" when asked who did it? Why did the District Attorney Steve Howe say basically we know he did it but we can't prove it at this time...

"As a prosecutor, as a father of four, yes, it frustrates me when someone hurts a child and you can't do anything about it," Howe said then. "One of the elements of a crime is you have to prove who that person is who committed the act."

Maybe it is just me but owning him in FF just condones the same thing as the NFL turning a public blind eye...
Great White Shark
tnuts13 wrote:
bluemist wrote:While I could be convinced he is a POS, everything about that recording screams "set up" to me personally. She is a psycho and those kids would probably be better off away from both of these turds.

If it was a set up who broke the kids arm? Why did the child say "daddy did it" when asked who did it? Why did the District Attorney Steve Howe say basically we know he did it but we can't prove it at this time...

"As a prosecutor, as a father of four, yes, it frustrates me when someone hurts a child and you can't do anything about it," Howe said then. "One of the elements of a crime is you have to prove who that person is who committed the act."

Maybe it is just me but owning him in FF just condones the same thing as the NFL turning a public blind eye...

The investigation was never over the arm. That was misinformation from the start.

It seems to have been for someone spanking too hard or using a belt and leaving marks.

And Howe said nothing remotely like what you typed.
He said they think a crime was committed but don’t know who did it.

Let’s properly focus our outrage.
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
tnuts13 wrote:https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/vahe-gregorian/article232559112.html pretty much sums it up

Lots of words to say he doesn’t know what happened.
Typical substanceless Vahe column.
Megalodon
No suspension, apparently.

Megalodon
Sand$: 19,289.06
Just adding to Dekes post:

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,192.30
ok,so now that it looks like this matter is done,where do you draft him ???
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,640.84
mstrbass2000 wrote:ok,so now that it looks like this matter is done,where do you draft him ???

Among Nuk, Julio and Adams.
Megalodon
mstrbass2000 wrote:ok,so now that it looks like this matter is done,where do you draft him ???

Doesn't look like the matter is entirely done, but it will take some new evidence becoming available for the NFL to re-open.

Obviously Ty needs to keep his nose super-clean as well.