It's a little sad to see Lesean McCoy so low on the rankings

WR -
John Brown WR54
Zay Jones WR71
Robert Foster WR73

TE -
Dawson Knox TE35

Team DEF ADP28

The only thing I'm touching on this entire team when it comes to fantasy is Josh Allen as an upside QB2. I'm not going to pretend to guess which skill players are going to be worth a damn.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,146.36
endzoneview wrote:QB -
Josh Allen MFLADP QB23
Plenty of talk already here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=347894&start=135

RB -
Lesean McCoy RB40
Devin Singletary RB51
TJ Yeldon RB63
Frank Gore

WR -
John Brown WR54
Zay Jones WR71
Robert Foster WR73

TE -
Dawson Knox TE35

Team DEF ADP28

The only thing I'm touching on this entire team when it comes to fantasy is Josh Allen as an upside QB2. I'm not going to pretend to guess which skill players are going to be worth a damn.

I know you hate me EZV, but I love you you beautiful bastage. You make my life worth livin.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,680.86
endzoneview wrote:The only thing I'm touching on this entire team when it comes to fantasy is Josh Allen as an upside QB2.

Pretty much.

Theres not many places where youll actually feel good about owning any BUF shares

... & they are *very* "specific"/ niche

1. QB2 Allen (as EZ said)
    2. RB3 McCoy
    3. Late rnd dart Foster

4. IDP (if your redraft does it) Edmunds, Milano, Poyer, Hyde, Oliver

Thats all i'll be drafting.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 130,913.27
endzoneview wrote:QB -
Josh Allen MFLADP QB23
Plenty of talk already here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=347894&start=135

RB -
Lesean McCoy RB40
Devin Singletary RB51
TJ Yeldon RB63
Frank Gore

WR -
John Brown WR54
Zay Jones WR71
Robert Foster WR73

TE -
Dawson Knox TE35

Team DEF ADP28

Not saying I want him but Beasley probably deserves a mention.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,747.94
The thing with McCoy is that now the price is bargain bin. If the o-line pieces gel then he should be a value as someone you can draft as your RB 3 or 4.

Still curious how this RB room is going to shake out. As long as McCoy is on the roster he'll be the lead guy I think
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,948.72
I think alot of people will be after Allen...myself included. That means i probably wont get him though. Too many Qbs avail to reach for him. And hes the only player id want to draft on the Bills atm. I actually my throw a dart at one of the wrs.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Sand$: 114,495.68
Is Dawson Knox really their TE1?

Robert Foster at WR73 quite simply does not make any sense to me. Zay Jones sucks and as much as I like Smokey Brown it sure looked like Foster as an after thought in year one wasn't on much of a different level than Brown. Both should be good fits for whatever Josh Allen does at QB. I'm probably not going to prioritize Foster, but he's going to be in that late round target bucket.

Shady is toast and the Bills will be looking to give his workload to someone else asap. I just don't have faith any one RB behind him will earn a big enough role.

At that price (which surprises me) Allen is a good best ball QB. He can prove me wrong on someone else's redraft team though. As long as the price stays where it is I'm not going to needle someone for throwing a dart at him. I'm just not gonna do it. Because he's a panicked disaster.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,591.64
jamcutpost wrote:
endzoneview wrote:The only thing I'm touching on this entire team when it comes to fantasy is Josh Allen as an upside QB2.

Pretty much.

Theres not many places where youll actually feel good about owning any BUF shares

... & they are *very* "specific"/ niche

1. QB2 Allen (as EZ said)
    2. RB3 McCoy
    3. Late rnd dart Foster

4. IDP (if your redraft does it) Edmunds, Milano, Poyer, Hyde, Oliver

Thats all i'll be drafting.

I agree with all that. And I like Allen better in fantasy than real life
Blue Shark
Sand$: 18,135.02
I think everyone is sleeping on Beasley. 75+ catches this year IMO.
uberswank wrote:I think everyone is sleeping on Beasley. 75+ catches this year IMO.

If he is frequently deployed as read #1 then maybe. Allen's fine in a short drop, set, and strike. As long as he's not asked to put touch on the throw anyway. And that's Beasley. But one of Allen's major weakness as a QB is an oil and water fit for Beasley when he's not read #1. When that first read isn't there and he goes Barnum & Bailey it's down field or run with your hair on fire. That isn't Beasley - that's Smokey and Foster.
Sand$: 41,144.39
I didn't see Beasley in the ADP rankings for the top 100 at the position which is why he isn't listed
Megalodon
Beasley will probably lead them in recs though...not sure how many that will be. I think he will get around 70 recs.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Beasley will probably lead them in recs though...not sure how many that will be. I think he will get around 70 recs.

For him to be useful in our game to justify roostering him in September he probably needs a lot > 70 rec.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Beasley will probably lead them in recs though...not sure how many that will be. I think he will get around 70 recs.

For him to be useful in our game to justify roostering him in September he probably needs a lot > 70 rec.

Sure. I wont be rostering him. But he should be mentioned right there with the others in ppr imo...even if he isnt top 100 adp.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,866.94
I'm slightly intrigued by Devin Singletary here, behind a revamped O-line and a mobile QB.

Is there any chance he ends up the lead back here? His tape is mighty impressive, but it was against subpar competition and he tested as a pathetic athlete.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.