Sand$: 112,015.66
The Matt Ryan draft strategy - buy him when his stock is down, ignore when it's high. He will probably be fine but so will QB's 10, 12, 15, etc. So, pass.

I can't imagine I draft all of Julio, Freeman, and Hooper on the same team but they're all part of the plan. I'm worried all the dings will sap enough out of Freeman so he's no longer a capable #1, but who is going to replace him this year? Price is justifiable risk imo. Don't over-think Julio. If injury burns you then so be it. Hooper's the second best weapon in this passing game and I expect him to be deployed accordingly.

Won't consider drafting anyone else. If the D shows a pulse amidst a rough start I'll add them to the watch list for post bye. If someone uses them I expect them to be dropped with a BYE-@ NO-@ CAR back-to-back-to-back.
hamlet10 wrote:Freeman and Ito both seem like great values at those ADPs.

I will be targeting both of them.

I think Ollison's a much better runner than Ito. Problem is he came from a school that can't throw, knows they can't throw, and game planned accordingly. So in the event Freeman goes down I think Ito's getting the most snaps because of the passing game, but they will work in Ollison just enough to restrict Ito to 12ish touches/game, no matter the script. And he isn't good enough to expect much from that sorta volume.

Sure, try to claim him if in a jam, but I'm not stashing a guy I won't be excited about starting even in the best case scenario.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,192.30
id rather wait on j.winston/phillip rivers/bigben over taking ryan at his current price
freeman in the 3rd rd only,same for fournette,same for marlon mack
julio at his current price is not value considering the guy is not a td monster,would rather take a.b/juju
pass on hooper
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,640.84
mstrbass2000 wrote:id rather wait on j.winston/phillip rivers/bigben over taking ryan at his current price
julio at his current price is not value considering the guy is not a td monster,would rather take a.b/juju
pass on hooper

People who love TDs, but hate points way this about Julio.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 28,739.62
I think Ollison's a much better runner than Ito.

Concur

Why he's a solid dyno stash vs having much redraft appeal.
Megalodon
Sand$: 134,892.01
Could y'all stop talking about Ollison until all my dyno drafts are done? Thanks.

Anyways....

I think Ryan ends up top 7. So his cost is fair. However I'm in the camp that there isn't much difference between 7-10 in terms of fantasy points. So if there's someone at another position I really want and I miss out on Ryan....fine.

I avoided Freeman everywhere last year. I will look for him everywhere this year. That said, I'm not reaching too far for him. I have Ito in some dynos but I won't even consider him in redraft. He didn't impress last season and I think Ollison will wind up being the handcuff/complement for Freeman.

Julio is Julio. You want to talk yourself out of taking him, go for it. I'm happy to have him. I like Ridley long term. I don't know if he truly breaks out this season. i expect some nice games though.

Hooper is a great value TE. If he's there later, I'll be happy to snag him.

I'm not going to waste a lot of energy on the D but it should be much improved. A full season from Deion Jones and Keanu Neal will be huge. For the cost they could be a nice value.

Sand$: 42,583.33
Ryan had a better year than I remembered after looking back at his numbers

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
endzoneview wrote:Ryan had a better year than I remembered after looking back at his numbers

May be nothing to it, but his even/odd year splits are kinda funny. Discounting his rookie year:

Odd years - 4,059 yds 24 TD 14 INT (none w/more than 29 TD less than 12 INT)
Even years - 4,597 yds 32 TD 10 INT (none w/less than 28 TD more than 14 INT)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,192.30
Elmagister wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:id rather wait on j.winston/phillip rivers/bigben over taking ryan at his current price
pass on hooper

People who love TDs, but hate points way this about Julio.

people whom love to win,love tds and love points think this way
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,260.62
Not to put a damper on the Freeman love but has everyone looked at the schedule this year? The who's who of run defenses... I'm not saying he isn't going to score but I can't see it happening before week 6 against ARI. Only good thing is they get to play TB twice.. (Edit TB is week 17 so you may not even get that) For me I'm thinking he's a good mid season trade candidate..
Weeks 1-5
MIN PHL IND TEN HOU
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,758.51
I have a hunch that Ridley will be a lot more consistent this year.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...