Great White Shark
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 13,806.98
Lamar was a QB1 while being the 2nd least accurate QB in the NFL last season.

What if he just improves to a below average NFL thrower in year 2?

People are sleeping on him... I still haven't had the cahones to draft him a superflex dynasty league given his injury risk and the limited replacements for him.. but I really feel like people are sleeping on his upside; especially in redraft leagues.
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20135
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004
Sand$: 11,604.81
Only 2 I see worth taking a chance on is Mark Andrews and Justice Hill.
_______________________________________

Twitter :@Adenchiz
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 48805
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,613.91
Kaleb - what's your thoughts on Lamar Jackson as a fantasy QB this season?
Moderator
Posts: 56360
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 113,901.82
zuggyawesome wrote:Lamar was a QB1 while being the 2nd least accurate QB in the NFL last season.

What if he just improves to a below average NFL thrower in year 2?

People are sleeping on him... I still haven't had the cahones to draft him a superflex dynasty league given his injury risk and the limited replacements for him.. but I really feel like people are sleeping on his upside; especially in redraft leagues.

Well, if he averages 16 runs per game again he's gonna die, so...
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20135
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004
Sand$: 11,604.81
endzoneview wrote:Kaleb - what's your thoughts on Lamar Jackson as a fantasy QB this season?

I'll gladly take him in the later rounds,he put up decent fantasy pts last season and that was in the few games he played as a starter, now he's had a whole offseason and they're installing an offense to fit him. The only concern I really have is his fumbling issues
_______________________________________

Twitter :@Adenchiz
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12581
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 35,842.92
Marquise Brown placed on PUP?
_______________________________________

Moderator
Posts: 56360
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 113,901.82
Not saying this is the case with Brown, but psa- just because a dude is on pup in July doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12581
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 35,842.92
I hope not! But it doesn't mean it is a A-ok either. Non-football foot injury but I know nothing more than that.
_______________________________________

Moderator
Posts: 56360
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 113,901.82
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I hope not! But it doesn't mean it is a A-ok either. Non-football foot injury but I know nothing more than that.

His foot was a problem at the end of last year too.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12581
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 35,842.92
Eesh. Is this in the recovery timetable or not?
_______________________________________

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20135
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004
Sand$: 11,604.81
He should be OK

_______________________________________

Twitter :@Adenchiz
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12581
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 35,842.92
Nice. Thanks. Although there is something about you passing on good news about players that makes me feel weird.
_______________________________________

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20135
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004
Sand$: 11,604.81
Yeah.. I Probably shouldn't of posted that.
_______________________________________

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Great White Shark
Posts: 4816
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 4,777.92
:lol:
Great White Shark
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 13,806.98
how early has Hollywood been going in your drafts?
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.