Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,079.30
It's pronounced ku-mer-NOW.

Still not touching that guy except as a flyer.
MVS is my bet as the WR2
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,298.74
Cadence calls wrote:It's pronounced ku-mer-NOW.

MVS is my bet as the WR2

same mvs as the wr2 for me as well,allison wr3
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,313.36
mstrbass2000 wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:It's pronounced ku-mer-NOW.

MVS is my bet as the WR2

same mvs as the wr2 for me as well,allison wr3

A month ago i wouldnt have known how it would shake out.

Still dont.

Beyond Adams, id be surprised if Lafleur is locked into anything either.

But i *do* feel slightly better about it now, so if im flyin' flags? Id go top to bottom for tgts/ recs:

#1 Adams
#2 & 3 Graham & Allison
# 4 & 5 MVS & RB (tbc)
#6 & 7 ESB/ Sternberger
# 8 Everyone else

I say everyone else, because there are a few more (besides the one that keps coming around: A Kumer-ang?! :) )

Not sure, but has anyone mentioned J'Mon Moore recently?

I know draft capital means little (esp in GB), but he was the 1st of those WRs they went in for last year - Ahead of MVS (then ESB), by almost a round half.

Trevor Davis is another who might stick, albeit in a likely more limited role (ST/ PS), but i wouldnt rule him out either, even if im not wholly sold on ruling him in, beyond that role either.

After those 2 (Davis & Moore), I dont see much difference between Allen Lazard, Teo Redding & Kumerow vying for WR5 & 6 in that crowded WR room that will see some cuts.

Roll on camp.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,626.99
I ain't worried about ANY of them until about week 3 of the pre-season. By then things should start to shake out and we'll ALL have a better idea of who's relevant and who's not. Until then, it's nothing more than a message board full of chest thumping blowhards doing nothing more than guessing.

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
Sand$: 112,860.02
That is the major pro to early drafting - separates the good guessers from the bad. Early September drafting is easier for those not willing to guess. Tell me the answer so I know what to do.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,600.44
MVS has the highest upside. He's my favorite so far. Jordy used to be money on the deep ball and MVS can beat corners deep like that too.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 707.72
draft both mvs and esb

done
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,214.24
OarChambo wrote:That is the major pro to early drafting - separates the good guessers from the bad. Early September drafting is easier for those not willing to guess. Tell me the answer so I know what to do.

A-MEN! My idiot home league drafts the night before the first TNF game. Worst! I have a plan a month or more before that, and by the time they get to paying attention, everyone has the same plan.
Megalodon
Sand$: 62,680.54
I'll probably draft whichever falls to the sweet spot for a sleeper pick. I won't overpay for any of them, but I'll spend a later pick and hope my horse finishes first.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,137.88
Cyguy84 wrote:I'll probably draft whichever falls to the sweet spot for a sleeper pick. I won't overpay for any of them, but I'll spend a later pick and hope my horse finishes first.

Where is that spot? What do you consider an overpay?
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,607.70
Is James625 really locking threads without being a MOD? If so thats some bull ish

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Sand$: 41,693.97

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,607.70
Must have been ezv...figures.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,783.15
They also have Allen Lazard from Iowa State ( from Jacksonville) He has the intangibles to be a receiver in the NFL, but right now, just a practice squad project.

Someone to keep in the back of your mind.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,975.68
endzoneview wrote:Image

:lol: