Megalodon
Sand$: 36,908.02
I am struggling to admit it to myself but I think I am actually being way too conservative on Browns FF options (other than Baker) as I think game script could play into usage and differ week to week, bringing a risk/reward element.

End of year stats will look fantastic but I think it could be a bit of a roller coaster ride in FF.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,590.26
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I am struggling to admit it to myself but I think I am actually being way too conservative on Browns FF options (other than Baker) as I think game script could play into usage and differ week to week, bringing a risk/reward element.

End of year stats will look fantastic but I think it could be a bit of a roller coaster ride in FF.

I think the Browns may be one of those teams that you could play all of them each week and make it work, as Oar alluded to.
Jarvis looks like a bargain, and Calloway should be a nice dart toss late.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Or they will rotate good weeks is kinda how I am thinking about it, or overthinking it as the case may be.

Chubb and Beck's one week, Landry and Njoku the next, Duke and Calloway the next.

Great White Shark
endzoneview wrote:I think people overpaying for Hunt stock are going to be left holding the bag
Agreed. If I end up with Chubb I will happily let some other sucker roster Hunt for 75% of the season while I use that spot for WW mining. Maybe snatch him up later as insurance, but no way I pay anywhere near that price come draft day.

Great White Shark
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Or they will rotate good weeks is kinda how I am thinking about it, or overthinking it as the case may be.

Chubb and Beck's one week, Landry and Njoku the next, Duke and Calloway the next.
I see OBJ and Chubb as every week goodness, with Landry and Njoku being less consistent. Jarvis is going to be hard to cover with OBJ out there IMO. He should post top 25 PPR numbers this year.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,137.88
I can't express how excited I am to see what OBJj does with a quarterback like Baker.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,629.72
I think I'd take Michael Thomas over Odell. Thoughts?
Though I do agree with the excitement to see Odell and Baker.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,137.88
OBJ is my WR1.
Megalodon
Sand$: 138,050.21
Jcb890 wrote:I think I'd take Michael Thomas over Odell. Thoughts?
Though I do agree with the excitement to see Odell and Baker.

Thomas for me but it's splitting hairs.

Megalodon
Sand$: 51,629.72
Elmagister wrote:OBJ is my WR1.

That's bold.
I don't think I'd take him over Adams, Hopkins or Thomas.
Odell before Julio is an interesting one too, hmmm
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,316.88
Jcb890 wrote:

That's bold.

Just look at what Odell did with that reanimated pile of Last Chance U backup quarterbacks in Eli Manning.

No problem with anyone having him as #1 WR. If the concerns are with health, then it's understandable. From all other angles dude should be huge this year.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,053.14
Every year I try to pair my #1 receiver with his QB. I gotta admit Baker as the 4th or 5th QB off the board is a steal to pair with OBJ. Are we expecting more of the same with Njoku or that he takes the leap forward ??

As a Dolphin fan I watched a lot of Jarvis over the years and I don't see how he fails to not put up top 20 numbers in what looks like a dynamic offense.
Megalodon
TheJayCutlers wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:

That's bold.

Just look at what Odell did with that reanimated pile of Last Chance U backup quarterbacks in Eli Manning.

No problem with anyone having him as #1 WR. If the concerns are with health, then it's understandable. From all other angles dude should be huge this year.

Eli has made a number of far lesser talents fantasy WR1s. In part because he is limited in ability so goes to his guy a lot. Baker doesn't have that issue. Baker is smart enough and good enough to spread the ball around as he need, and Kitchens is wise enough to leave him to it.

Beckham will be a WR1 regardless and he is so talented he could be your fantasy WR1 every year anyway, but for me him being away from Eli and in with Baker is more exciting in real football than fantasy.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,115.50
Any time there is a big change, I bump a player down.

OBJ is a 2nd rounder for me.

You guys are really high on Mayfield. I dunno.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,465.74
tsbgrayghost wrote:Any time there is a big change, I bump a player down.

OBJ is a 2nd rounder for me.

You guys are really high on Mayfield. I dunno.

Mayfield is my number 2 QB in Dynasty. I had crazy high hopes for him when he was drafted and he delivered the most touchdowns by a rookie QB in NFL history in 12.5 games with a receiving core that was decimated for most of the season and with 5.5 games with one of the worst HC's in NFL history.

Sure, there is some risk involved with him.. he did have a very easy schedule during his hot streak. But in year 2, I think he takes a massive jump forward, and with the addition of one of the most talented WR's in the NFL, a full year without Hue Jackson, starting 16 games I could see him realistically threatening 40 TD's.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.