Chum
Sand$: 17.90
I know 95% of reporting of teams and what the coaches/team staff say about players can be fluff. That being said Ive read and heard of endorsements from the staff of McKinnon and Coleman. Not much regarding Breida though. I am thinking that Breida could end up being the odd man out at some point barring any early injuries.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,061.42
I think Coleman takes the same role he had in Atlanta, Breida takes the lead, and McKinnon takes some passing work and gadget plays.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,600.80
brenzy30 wrote:I know 95% of reporting of teams and what the coaches/team staff say about players can be fluff. That being said Ive read and heard of endorsements from the staff of McKinnon and Coleman. Not much regarding Breida though. I am thinking that Breida could end up being the odd man out at some point barring any early injuries.

Any links ? I think Mckinnon is getting endorsed for finally being ALMOST healthy. I havent heard much on him getting any type of endorsements as far as playing time though. Coleman is the only healthy rb atm. I wouldnt count out Breida though...i think hes a better runner than Mckinnon. Might even be better than Coleman too but he cant carry a big load.

If i had to guess id go Coleman. Breida. Mckinnon. I think Coleman will be the Starter. Breida the finisher late in games when the defense is gassed. Mckinnon on passing downs/catch up mode and 2 min drills.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,987.48
Elmagister wrote:I think Coleman takes the same role he had in Atlanta, Breida takes the lead, and McKinnon takes some passing work and gadget plays.

This is where I am at. Coleman didn't take on full lead back with sharing with ITO last year. McKinnon never ran away with thing when in Minny. Brieda showed an ability to run and catch passes in this offense with this coach. AND Brieda is the cheapest option, which makes him my pick.
Chum
Sand$: 12.86
Also, Brieda was REALLY good last year, and played through injury most of the season. He is gonna get some run, regardless f Coleman or mcKinnon
Chum
Sand$: 12.86
Elmagister wrote:I think Coleman takes the same role he had in Atlanta, Breida takes the lead, and McKinnon takes some passing work and gadget plays.

Breida should be the lead. He was GREAT last year, and played through injury nearly every week
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,980.50
All depends on ADP for me, and will go where there's value. Not reaching for any RB on 49ers

1/2 PPR - 4th overall pick

--

1/2 PPR - 12th overall pick
Supreme Megalodon
nosman21 wrote:All depends on ADP for me, and will go where there's value. Not reaching for any RB on 49ers

At what point, and with whom do you see value there?
Great White Shark
Just coming out of my annual fantasy hibernation (I only play fantasy football) so have some research to do, but at first glance I agree with your assessment on Tevin Coleman. He's never been the guy. McKinnon carries too much risk. Breida I loved last year but I loved him as a late round guy who emerged bc of McK injury. So I guess it depends on Breida's ADP and where he's going. Has anyone been mocking with regularity to have an idea of the 49er's RB's and their respective ADP?

--

Great White Shark
I mean Raheem Mostert -- who they just re-signed to a 3 yr deal -- https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers-re-sign-rb-raheem-mostert-sign-p-justin-vogel was a temporary stud in this offense so it's going to be someone.

--

Supreme Megalodon
Current ADP - Breida 15.10
Coleman 8.07
McKinnon - 12.11
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:Current ADP - Breida 15.10
Coleman 8.07
McKinnon - 12.11

Uh, Breida in the 15th no question.

--

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,829.02
Fantasy Football Calculator ADP has Brieda going in the 12th, I think that is more realistic. If anyone in your league is a 49ers fan bet on him coming off the board a couple rounds earlier. 49ers fans go to half mast when you mention Brieda's name. For others, "Brieda" is their safe word.

You aren't getting him in the 15th round.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,600.80
SJSwarm wrote:Fantasy Football Calculator ADP has Brieda going in the 12th, I think that is more realistic. If anyone in your league is a 49ers fan bet on him coming off the board a couple rounds earlier. 49ers fans go to half mast when you mention Brieda's name. For others, "Brieda" is their safe word.

You aren't getting him in the 15th round.

This.You better reach at least a few rounds before that...id take him in the 10th. Maybe earlier

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
I'm not reaching that hard.