zuggyawesome wrote: jamcutpost wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:He’s an intriguing combo of slow.
So we're excluding the chance he's a starting caliber running back
because of his hilariously poor combine?
Hawk made a joke, i made it more accurate - or at least in my opinion.
Intriguing: Of interest
Slow: Not fast
Noone said anything else (ref: startability), or mentioned the combine (he was slow before that).
If you watched his games vs worrying about the combine (Hint: Dont) that no one else had mentioned?
- He is a patient runner, w/good vision
- Is elusive
- But gets caught by DBs (and we're not talking SEC elite athletes) ALL the time in the open field.
- Break a lot of tkls
- ... But those tkls are "questionable". Youll believe what you want, but this isnt like Bell carrying/ dragging 2-3 Nebraska players, but "breaking" 2-3 arm tackles and hand brushes.
- Can go up the gut or outside
- but (again) will need blocks executed if he goes outside, and even then he wont go to the house (20-25yds, maybe?).
Rams jumped ahead of BUF by a cpl spots and took Henderson.
That was the right move, hes the better back.
In FF terms - even ignoring Shady & Gore - redraft owners this year are just going to have to hope BUF commit to the run & provide more blockers, w/better execution, esp w/that lack of a top gear (that wasnt there against smaller schools & in every year he played at college)
“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams