TE -
Jason Witten TE27

DEF ADP 25

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,137.88
Yeesh, not touching Witten.

Probably not taking a chance on Cooper that high either. Love Gallup at that price.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,605.16
Assuming Zeke doesn't hold out, he is probably the only one I like.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,581.24
NFL radio just reporting he told some of his friends hes not reporting to camp.

Laveonitus is spreading.

IBL Roster
QB M Ryan / N Foles / M Stafford
RB A Kamara / N Chubb / D Johnson / L Murray
WR TY Hilton / C Godwin / DJ Moore /
WR J Brown / J Washington / M Hardman / T McLaurin
TE V McDonald / N Fant
K J Tucker
D CHI D/ST
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,908.02
I have been grabbing Jarwin really late. Showed good promise last year. Groundwork is there for progression this year.

Was grabbing Weber for a bit when I thought there was a chance Zeke gets suspended, guess now it will be due to hold out potential.

I have Gallup everywhere in dynasty. Really hope him and Dak get on the same page this year. Solid WR2 if thats the case.

Sand$: 112,860.02
Another team and another very enticing WR2 at WR4+ prices.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,313.36
endzoneview wrote:QB -
Dak Prescott MFLADP QB12

RB- -
Ezekiel Elliott RB3
Tony Pollard RB70

WR -
Amari Cooper WR11
Michael Gallup WR58
Randall Cobb WR88

TE -
Jason Witten TE27

DEF ADP 25

QB - Dak in that (Neck deep) QB2 convo, that might have QB1 FF upside
RB - Yeah, fine
WR - AC fine. WR2 fine.
Tho ive no idea who that WR2 will be yet though.
Gallup? Cobb? Gallup? Cobb? Gallup? Cobb?
Suspect Cobb, hes more the complimentary player to AC than Gallup is - but no clue.
Will probs miss the boat on this one in early drafts
TE - Yeah. Not fine.
Im sure Witten will vulture enough to be annoying, but not enough to make him also annoying.
I dont like having annoying players on my roster. They rarely win things.
DST - Itll ALL depend on the DL.
AGAIN.
...But that back 7 is looking legit with some real playmakers in it. If those front 4 were sorted this isnt really anything but a tier 1 D.
Hope the ADP sticks & hope the DL settles down in camp. Could be really good value.
Last edited by jamcutpost on Tue 07.16.2019, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Sand$: 112,860.02
jamcutpost wrote:DST - Itll ALL depend on the DL.
AGAIN.
...But that back 7 is looking legit with some real playmakers in it. If those front 4 were sorted this isnt really anything but a tier 1 D.
Hope the ADP sticks & hope the DL settles down in camp. Could be really good value.

A lovely early season schedule too. Give them a 3 week trial run then re-assess.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:DST - Itll ALL depend on the DL.
AGAIN.

A lovely early season schedule too. Give them a 3 week trial run then re-assess.

Well played/ noted =D>

Giants, Skins then Phins? Yeah, if you could write a schedule, thats not too bad at all

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,908.02
Bear in mind Gallup was a rookie and wasn't really a starter till later in the season. Still got 68 targets. His best period was working alongside Cooper but Dak was missing him regularly, unfortunately, so efficiency wasn't good.

Beasley leaves behind nearly 90 targets and I could see Zeke's targets dropping off from the 95 he got.

Sand$: 41,693.97
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Bear in mind Gallup was a rookie and wasn't really a starter till later in the season. Still got 68 targets. His best period was working alongside Cooper but Dak was missing him regularly, unfortunately, so efficiency wasn't good.

Beasley leaves behind nearly 90 targets and I could see Zeke's targets dropping off from the 95 he got.

like button

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,314.44
I still don't think I can trust Cooper enough to draft that high. Maybe it was Carr, but i'm gunshy at this point.

Gallup is intriguing, but Cobb ain't dead yet.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,053.14
Zeke is as safe as they come with the caveat that "He doesn't hold out". I have drafted Cooper like 2 years cause I kept giving him the benefit of the doubt with his "potential". Honestly at this point we know what Cooper is, he's a WR2 with 2 or 3 WR1 game's in him a season. I think I expect Corey Davis to pop off at this point over Cooper.

I really like Gallup but not sure Dak can support 2 WR's and I'm not sure the Cowboys will get creative enough for Gallup to put up some numbers.
Megalodon
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Bear in mind Gallup was a rookie and wasn't really a starter till later in the season. Still got 68 targets. His best period was working alongside Cooper but Dak was missing him regularly, unfortunately, so efficiency wasn't good.

Thats true ref: Beasley tgts

But theres also another point in there i think.

In Dallas, Beasley feels as if he wasn’t used up to the best of his abilities, often being phased out in favor for star boundary receivers. Though he was their slot ace and an always open target for Tony Romo and Dak Prescott, his route-tree was limited to a short range, and he lined up solely out of the slot.

"Your job as a player on offense is to score touchdowns and move the sticks, and I don’t think anybody moves the sticks better than we [slot receivers] do. We keep drives going on third down. A great slot receiver is more important than most people give us credit for" said Beasley

Lining up solely out of the slot doesnt sound like itd be Michael Gallup's thing tbh. Not only did he not run those routes last year, but he didnt in college either.

Terrance Williams (6'2) saw 61 & 78 tgt in 2017 & 2018.

Cole beasley Beasley is 5'8". Gallup is 6'3

It's early & im waiting for camp, but if i had to pick a scenario to play out? The 6'3 Gallup is more likely to usurp Williams' than hoover up Beasley shares.

Its more likely AC (6'0 and ran about 65 snaps for 14 tgts there last year) moves to the slot than Gallup ... And that could cause all sorts of ripples if that happened (esp for Gallup)

- Douglas Adams
Sand$: 41,693.97
Maybe new personnel+ new OC = different wrinkles in the game plan

I’d love to swap in and out players and hope for similar results but that seems like a fools errand

#NewJackCity