Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,115.50
I'm guessing Cobb is going to man the slot.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,313.36
endzoneview wrote:Maybe new personnel+ new OC = different wrinkles in the game plan

I’d love to swap in and out players and hope for similar results but that seems like a fools errand

Yeah, Moore's no Linehan for sure.

Also worth reiterating all the upheaval of (just) the past cpl years (OL injs, Daks 2017, Zekes suspension, Wittens retirement, Dez's disappearance, 2 rookies becoming the fulcrum of the whole O etc etc)

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,908.02
Yeah, nobody is suggesting Gallup is going to have to play slot for targets. I was pointing out the amount that are available to show how Cobb plus an uptick to Gallup could be accommodated.

Cowboys didn't really use TE last year though so thats another thing that has to be considered. I think maybe Swain was in to block a lot. That might not happen this time around. Plus Pollard is around to take up some share so it's maybe not as plentiful as I was thinking.

Still like Gallup to get a worthwhile share though. Guy gets open.

Megalodon
Sand$: 26,713.51
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Zeke is as safe as they come with the caveat that "He doesn't hold out". I have drafted Cooper like 2 years cause I kept giving him the benefit of the doubt with his "potential". Honestly at this point we know what Cooper is, he's a WR2 with 2 or 3 WR1 game's in him a season. I think I expect Corey Davis to pop off at this point over Cooper.

I really like Gallup but not sure Dak can support 2 WR's and I'm not sure the Cowboys will get creative enough for Gallup to put up some numbers.

Which is the worst because he also has like 5 WR3 or WR4 games in him during the year as well.

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,001.92
I'm looking at Gallup and the DST all day.
Zeke, no way unless he falls to 12th where I'm picking. Which he won't

1/2 PPR - 4th overall pick

--

1/2 PPR - 12th overall pick
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,214.24
Gotta say. I am a bit disappointed in Mike Weber's debut. 6/18/0 (rush) - 2/-5/0 (rec).

The runs I saw, he just buried his head in the D-Line.

He was a 6 ypc guy at tOSU.
Megalodon
Yeah, I was disappointed in that too. Not that expected too much but even a wee sign of something would have been good enough.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,600.44
Would Pollard be the back to own if Zeke's holdout lasts?

I know very little about Pollard and not sure if Morris might take half.
Megalodon
ross3650 wrote:Gotta say. I am a bit disappointed in Mike Weber's debut. 6/18/0 (rush) - 2/-5/0 (rec).

The runs I saw, he just buried his head in the D-Line.

He was a 6 ypc guy at tOSU.

Remember Beanie Wells?

He was 5.8ypc at OSU

If i were DAL id just start the transition to slot WR

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Tacks652 wrote:Would Pollard be the back to own if Zeke's holdout lasts?

I know very little about Pollard and not sure if Morris might take half.

Just my 2c, but id take Pollard (esp its PPR)

Could easily see it ending up an RBBC w/Alf, but Pollard more likely to break a long one.
Last edited by jamcutpost on Mon 08.12.2019, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

- Douglas Adams
Sand$: 112,860.02
I don't put much stock into what Weber did in the stat column in college. He was not a creative runner and he's not explosive enough to overcome it. I think his eval is just that simple. If you need someone to handle some carries he probably can without killing you, but you don't want to give him many unless you have no choice.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:I don't put much stock into what Weber did in the stat column in college. He was not a creative runner and he's not explosive enough to overcome it. I think his eval is just that simple. If you need someone to handle some carries he probably can without killing you, but you don't want to give him many unless you have no choice.

Talking of Buckeyes: Hes Carlos part deux?

Fair? Not fair?

- Douglas Adams
Sand$: 112,860.02
jamcutpost wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I don't put much stock into what Weber did in the stat column in college. He was not a creative runner and he's not explosive enough to overcome it. I think his eval is just that simple. If you need someone to handle some carries he probably can without killing you, but you don't want to give him many unless you have no choice.

Talking of Buckeyes: Hes Carlos part deux?

Fair? Not fair?

If anything, Los was better. Fair take though.
Megalodon

I only view him as a guy to do something in a pinch but didn't even really see that from the little pre-season action we have so far.