Madden Ratings

Megalodon
Sand$: 52,170.08
Elmagister wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:I still console game. Still having a great time. There have been some great games in recent years. Spiderman on PS4 is the newest game I've played, and I loved it. One of the best Spiderman stories we've gotten in movie/game media.

Nice! I was always into the sports games (Madden or NHL) and FPS (Battlefield, Call of Duty, etc.).
Do you get into multiplayer online also or just stick to offline console gaming? Online/live was always such a time sink, but there was often not enough offline content to stay entertained.

The time sink is exactly why I stopped.

Yeah, also why I haven't tried to pick it back up.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,948.72
Jcb890 wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:I still play when i can but only sports games PS4. I still enjoy it but i dont get to sit down and play often.(Madden, 2K)

My nine yr old is part of the Fortnite craze. I've probabaly spent about $500 on skins and PlayStation cards. I make him earn it though. Honestly i think it was a mistake letting him play that game.

Whoa!
The $60 or $80 for the game and $60 or whatever it costs nowadays for online access were bad enough.
Is the PlayStation network still free to play online?
I personally never got into the paying for extra things in the game. It adds up way too quickly. Some games you almost need to do it to remain competitive, which is complete BS.

As for online... I really soured on it because so much of it is just gimmicky or glitchy BS.
Playing Madden, if you can't do a 'rocket catch' you're going to get annihilated. That's been around for a while, did they get rid of that? There used to be certain blitzes that were un-blockable also.
NHL there's certain spots of the ice where if you can get there and shoot a certain way, it's a goal every single time.
Of course, the online communities are full of players who are not only good, but are utilizing these exploits and to me, just takes the fun out of things.

I think they charge for the PlayStation Network...i think its like $60 a year to renew it. I dont play people online much but mine works fine when i do. I just play Franchise Mode/ Career mode.

If i didnt have kids id play everyday...i still love it. One good thing i get from playing is the bonding moments with my son. Sitting playing Madden with my 9 yr...priceless. Im so competitive...we go at it bigtime. His team is the Pats and he throws to Gronk like 30 times a game...still hasnt beat me yet but hes getting close. He refuses to punt no matter the distance :lol:

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,170.08
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:I still play when i can but only sports games PS4. I still enjoy it but i dont get to sit down and play often.(Madden, 2K)

My nine yr old is part of the Fortnite craze. I've probabaly spent about $500 on skins and PlayStation cards. I make him earn it though. Honestly i think it was a mistake letting him play that game.

Whoa!
The $60 or $80 for the game and $60 or whatever it costs nowadays for online access were bad enough.
I personally never got into the paying for extra things in the game. It adds up way too quickly. Some games you almost need to do it to remain competitive, which is complete BS.

As for online... I really soured on it because so much of it is just gimmicky or glitchy BS.
Playing Madden, if you can't do a 'rocket catch' you're going to get annihilated. That's been around for a while, did they get rid of that? There used to be certain blitzes that were un-blockable also.
NHL there's certain spots of the ice where if you can get there and shoot a certain way, it's a goal every single time.
Of course, the online communities are full of players who are not only good, but are utilizing these exploits and to me, just takes the fun out of things.

I think they charge for the PlayStation Network...i think its like $60 a year to renew it. I dont play people online much but mine works fine when i do. I just play Franchise Mode/ Career mode.

If i didnt have kids id play everyday...i still love it. One good thing i get from playing is the bonding moments with my son. Sitting playing Madden with my 9 yr...priceless. Im so competitive...we go at it bigtime. His team is the Pats and he throws to Gronk like 30 times a game...still hasnt beat me yet but hes getting close. He refuses to punt no matter the distance :lol:

Yeah, I can see getting back into games once my son is old enough. That is one great reason to play.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,844.58
Bears posted a video of Chase Daniel detailing Madden ratings to a few of the players. It was actually pretty funny.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,170.76
Jcb890 wrote:

Whoa!

If i didnt have kids id play everyday...i still love it. One good thing i get from playing is the bonding moments with my son. Sitting playing Madden with my 9 yr...priceless. Im so competitive...we go at it bigtime. His team is the Pats and he throws to Gronk like 30 times a game...still hasnt beat me yet but hes getting close. He refuses to punt no matter the distance :lol:[/quote]
Yeah, I can see getting back into games once my son is old enough. That is one great reason to play.
[/quote]

You better start practicing now. You don't want him beating you before he hits double digits.
Sand$: 41,710.39

:lol: