Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,783.15
endzoneview wrote:Image

Damn you...I yawn everytime I see this.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,969.88
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Must have been ezv...figures.

Probably should have given cy a break too.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,607.70
rugger48 wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Must have been ezv...figures.

Probably should have given cy a break too.

Ban?

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,969.88
Ban , break whatever.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,115.50
rugger48 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Image

:lol:

:rofl:
Megalodon
Sand$: 62,680.54
Elmagister wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:I'll probably draft whichever falls to the sweet spot for a sleeper pick. I won't overpay for any of them, but I'll spend a later pick and hope my horse finishes first.

Where is that spot? What do you consider an overpay?

The exact round depends on the league size and settings (flex, 2 QB, IDP, etc.). So I can't give a concrete answer, and honestly don't know myself until the draft rolls around.

My point is that I won't be reaching for either of them. Some guys I'd rather reach to guarantee I get them, like Trequan Smith, and am willing to overpay as I think they will shine.

The GB WR are talented but it's so up in the air how they will be used and I don't have a preference, so I'll take whichever is cheapest.

Right now the ADP has MVS at #49 and Allison at #56, behind the top rookies and other prospects, which I think is exactly where I value them. But if one of them gets more reps or makes some plays in training camp and preseason games, I assume the ADP will jump and they'll be overrated IMO. I'll ignore training camp and take whichever stays in that #50 range.
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,521.20
Rooting for MVS now, he just signed with my clients esports organization. For no other reason than I'll likely meet him at an event at some point now.
Sand$: 41,693.97
Geronimo Allison confirms his "main focus" this season will be the slot.

"I like it," Allison said. "Coming in, I've always been that utility guy, that versatile guy to kind of move around. I'm loving it. I'm getting comfortable inside and outside, and I'm going to make the most of every opportunity." Allison isn't a complete stranger to the slot, though just 11.2 percent of his 2018 snaps came in the middle. Allison could be a real handful as a 6-foot-3, 202-pound "big" slot option. Aaron Rodgers is no stranger to peppering his slot men with targets.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,313.36
endzoneview wrote:

"I like it," Allison said. "Coming in, I've always been that ... guy to kind of move around. I'm loving it. I'm getting comfortable inside and outside, and I'm going to make the most of every opportunity."

Theres two ways to read this, right?

Or have i been hanging round JayCutlers too much? :lol:

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,521.20
jamcutpost wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

"I like it," Allison said. "Coming in, I've always been that ... guy to kind of move around. I'm loving it. I'm getting comfortable inside and outside, and I'm going to make the most of every opportunity."

Theres two ways to read this, right?

Or have i been hanging round JayCutlers too much? :lol:

Both
Sand$: 112,860.02
endzoneview wrote:

"I like it," Allison said. "Coming in, I've always been that utility guy, that versatile guy to kind of move around. I'm loving it. I'm getting comfortable inside and outside, and I'm going to make the most of every opportunity." Allison isn't a complete stranger to the slot, though just 11.2 percent of his 2018 snaps came in the middle. Allison could be a real handful as a 6-foot-3, 202-pound "big" slot option. Aaron Rodgers is no stranger to peppering his slot men with targets.

Cannibalization. Geronimo settling into a role is good for the Packers. MVS settling into a role is a good thing for the Packers. It's only a good thing in our game if one of them separates from the others or the other flounders/gets injured. Then they still have to deal with the next man up. Otherwise it's more about the opposition than it is their own play and even then there's still probably a volume issue to overcome.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,316.88
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,115.50
I finally saw him miss a catch last night. He looked almost as horrified as I was.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,824.35
I'm aiming for Allison out of the two.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
SandShark
Sand$: 135.02
I've got Allison ranked over MVS.

MVS's best 4 games of last season were directly after Allison got injured.

The first 4 games of 2018... Allison got 29 targets and MVS had 4 targets during that span. Couple that with Allison being listed as the #2 on every depth chart that i can find.