DEF ADP9

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,091.60
Love Lyndsay at that price.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,304.78
I'm no doctor but from what I've been reading both Lindsay and Sanders will be hampered in camp.

I think Lindsay and Freeman will be valuable at one point in the season. Booker will probably open as the 3rd down back and later concede those duties to Lindsay becoming irrelevant. I probably like Freeman better than most given the reports he's been working out of the backfield as a receiver in the off season. I want to say I read he ranked top 5 in the league facing 8 in the box because everyone knew the play call and there was no downfield pressure.

I love Sutton, but I hate Flacco. Sanders is basically on my do not draft list. It's interesting to see if they go three wide who will line up. I thought Tim Patrick did a really nice job filling in. He's on my watch list early in the year if Sanders struggles.

TE is historically not a position I would take rookies at outside of dynasty.

That DEF isn't as vaulted as it used to be. ADP9 is high. Outside of opening against OAK I probably wouldn't play them the first half of the year.
Sand$: 112,813.84
tnuts13 wrote:I'm no doctor but from what I've been reading both Lindsay and Sanders will be hampered in camp.

What did Lindsay have worked on?

I'm not concerning myself with Sanders - he can defy medical science on someone else's team. The sooner he returns the more likely he is to get injured and even if he's smart about a return date he still won't be 100% at any time this year.
tnuts13 wrote:I thought Tim Patrick did a really nice job filling in.

I kept him in my dyno that has Sanders already on the rooster. Probably don't need to draft him in standard leegs, but he's on the watch list. More impressed with him last year than Sutton.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,560.02
I like Lindsay a lot. Not sure about anyone else on that team though
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,304.78
OarChambo wrote:
tnuts13 wrote:I thought Tim Patrick did a really nice job filling in.

I kept him in my dyno that has Sanders already on the rooster. Probably don't need to draft him in standard leegs, but he's on the watch list. More impressed with him last year than Sutton.

Same here plus you can't coach 6'5" 4.47 - 40. He went from Utah to being undrafted, signed to the practice squad, to starting. He's bigger, faster, and had a better completion rating last year than Sutton. I just joined a dyno so I'm rebuilding the team but he was one of my first thoughts for this years draft..
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,042.46
Gimme Royce and Daesean at that price

Balls of Steel Dynasty League
Too Deep Dynasty
United We Served Dynasty League
DFL
The Longest Yard Dynasty
Seadogs Dynasty
Deep Black Dynasty
2018 Best Ball
NFL Challenge
One and Done
LoT Norse League Odin
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,458.50
OarChambo wrote:
tnuts13 wrote:I'm no doctor but from what I've been reading both Lindsay and Sanders will be hampered in camp.

What did Lindsay have worked on?

I'm not concerning myself with Sanders - he can defy medical science on someone else's team. The sooner he returns the more likely he is to get injured and even if he's smart about a return date he still won't be 100% at any time this year.

really bad wrist/forearm injury IIRC.

i'm still buying on royce.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,295.26
Elmagister wrote:Love Lyndsay at that price.

same,good price and value on lyndsay
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,063.60
Lindsay/Royce are fantastic bargains at that price.
See! We CAN agree on things in the Tank.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,035.01
Looking forward to Flacco making his first pro bowl.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,895.74
Cadence calls wrote:Lindsay/Royce are fantastic bargains at that price.
See! We CAN agree on things in the Tank.

The looked like they had the makings of a good thunder and lightning team early last year before Royce's ankle injury.

Megalodon
Sand$: 22,600.80

I think Lindsay and Freeman will be valuable at one point in the season. Booker will probably open as the 3rd down back and later concede those duties to Lindsay becoming irrelevant. I probably like Freeman better than most given the reports he's been working out of the backfield as a receiver in the off season. I want to say I read he ranked top 5 in the league facing 8 in the box because everyone knew the play call and there was no downfield pressure.

I love Sutton, but I hate Flacco. Sanders is basically on my do not draft list. It's interesting to see if they go three wide who will line up. I thought Tim Patrick did a really nice job filling in. He's on my watch list early in the year if Sanders struggles.

TE is historically not a position I would take rookies at outside of dynasty.

That DEF isn't as vaulted as it used to be. ADP9 is high. Outside of opening against OAK I probably wouldn't play them the first half of the year.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sanders-li ... --nfl.html

Sanders might be a steal this year...He fits perfect with Flacco if you think about it.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Anyone reading this in premier, Sanders is available for a comparable wr with two functioning legs.