Elmagister wrote:

Oof.

Ah Brooke.
Who had the full tape and sat on it.
Her mind was made up from the start.
This is an old old tweet.
And racist as hell.

Zero cred.
Last edited by hawkdogger on Fri 07.19.2019, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,566.38
getdownmmmkay wrote:still don't feel any droppers remorse.

That’s awesome!
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:I should have drafted him in the dynasty! @#s$ $#@×@#!!!!!

Told you.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,230.50
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Doesn't look like the matter is entirely done, but it will take some new evidence becoming available for the NFL to re-open.

Obviously Ty needs to keep his nose super-clean as well.

Im with him.

And no, the NFL didnt have the complete picture either. How could they

1) Crystal refused to be interviewed by the NFL
    Theres (at least) 3 different ways to interpret that. Two of them arent great for Hill.

2) There might be a disparity between what Hill thinks hes worth ... and what Chiefs will risk paying him this upcoming season ref: his impending contract.
    That could lead to him in a lesser offense/ with a lesser QB. Both would hurt his value.
    OFC he could move to a good team w/a good QB... but good teams generally tend to avoid potential hand grenades or overpaying too.

So, yeah. Hes draftable now.

But i certainly wont be going in early. Not until much, much closer to the season.

And i say that as someone that traded for Hill a cpl months ago.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
jamcutpost wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Doesn't look like the matter is entirely done, but it will take some new evidence becoming available for the NFL to re-open.

Im with him.

Theres (at least) 3 different ways to interpret that. Two of them arent great for Hill.

2) There might be a disparity between what Hill thinks hes worth ... and what Chiefs will risk paying him this upcoming season ref: his impending contract.
    That could lead to him in a lesser offense/ with a lesser QB. Both would hurt his value.
    OFC he could move to a good team w/a good QB... but good teams generally tend to avoid potential hand grenades or overpaying too.

But i certainly wont be going in early. Not until much, much closer to the season.

This upcoming season?
He’s under contract this year with two more years of club control if they want to franchise him.

They’re not trading him. The club has been in his corner all along. He’s been working out with Mahomes and the other wideouts already.

No one can ever have the full story. But the nfl and the Chiefs, who have not hesitated to drop the hammers and have way more info than us, found no violation.

But I will add this: the organization,from Hunt to Reid to the players, all viewed Tyreek as a good person and model employee on and off the field. Hunt was the opposite. A true knucklehead who wasn’t going to change. The team knew what was going on with Espinal from the start. That’s why they stood by him when they jettisoned Hunt. They had a lot more info which they shared with the commish. And when the decision came down, as they had been told in advance it would, they were all waiting for TYREEK at the practice facility within minutes and began working out. Check Mahomes twitter.
Last edited by hawkdogger on Sat 07.20.2019, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,895.74
hawkdogger wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:

Im with him.

This upcoming season?
He’s under contract this year with two more years of club control if they want to franchise him.

They’re not trading him. The club has been in his corner all along. He’s been working out with Mahomes and the other wideouts already. Check Mahomes twitter.

No one can ever have the full story. But the nfl and the Chiefs, who have not hesitated to drop the hammers and have way more info than us, found no violation.

Based on the current evidence available, which is not very much because everything else is in court-sealed documents. The NFL didn't say that they could determine Ty's innocence.

Megalodon
Sand$: 22,604.72
hawkdogger wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:I should have drafted him in the dynasty! @#s$ $#@×@#!!!!!

Told you.

Told me what?

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

Told you.

Told me what?

To get him in dynasty!! I’m here to help.
Great White Shark
Deke, with all due respect, that’s a ridiculous standard.
You can never prove a negative.
No evidence he violated the conduct policy is the best you can do.

I’d love to see suspensions meted out unless unindicted players can affirmatively disprove allegations against them. Yikes.

And actually there’s a lot of public evidence available.
Megalodon
I am not setting that as a standard. I am saying the NFL statement doesn't really read like a resolution. They may come to the same conclusion once the rest of the information they want becomes available, who knows, but it isn't case closed.

Great White Shark
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I am not setting that as a standard. I am saying the NFL statement doesn't really read like a resolution. They may come to the same conclusion once the rest of the information they want becomes available, who knows, but it isn't case closed.

No case ever is.
But it’s pretty apparent what was going on.
Megalodon
Lol.

There is evidence not currently available that will be at some point and the NFL will look at it. Its not just this case isn't closed in the same way the any case "never is". There is more to come.

I haven't heard a word of anybody around Tyreek saying that they are surprised this is happening to him. Seems apparent to me that he is a questionable character and everybody knows it.

Great White Shark
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Lol.

There is evidence not currently available that will be at some point and the NFL will look at it. Its not just this case isn't closed in the same way the any case "never is". There is more to come.

I haven't heard a word of anybody around Tyreek saying that they are surprised this is happening to him. Seems apparent to me that he is a questionable character and everybody knows it.

lol indeed. It’s quite the opposite. The team and league reactions speak volumes.

And from where will this new evidence come? The CPS investigation? No. That’s not what they’re looking st.

The criminal case that’s been closed since April?

His lovely paramour who tried to blackmail him already and failed?

But You are certainly entitled to your viewpoint. To be clear, I’m not interested in trying to change the minds of people who have cemented their opinions. I just try to bring more complete information to the Tank so people can make the best decisions.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,230.50
hawkdogger wrote:This upcoming season?

They’re not trading him. The club has been in his corner all along. He’s been working out with Mahomes and the other wideouts already.

That last sentence means little tbh.

As for the contract.

Hes an FA after 19.

Sure they can Franchise him, but KCC only have $16m going into next year. Tag for WRs is $16.78m for 2019 (itll be more next year)

But w/Chris Jones up as well as Hill, even if you cut Watkins (net $7m cap relief), youve only $23m to sign the both of them ... Mahomes is also up the year after? So, good luck with franchising once, let alone twice.

For all the talk of DAL & NOS and the cap, its Kansas id be watching.

Theres a reason both sides are talking right now.

Theres a reason they drafted Hardman.

One thing to defend Hill in a vacuum, with no proof either way (thats fair), but to suggest the team always "had his corner all along" (We know that how?) and wont be trading him at any point either (again how do we know?). Not really.
Last edited by jamcutpost on Sat 07.20.2019, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams