Megalodon
Sand$: 22,600.80
Seems like 10th round is usually where im taking a backup qb or wr4-5? But once preseason comes and hes back healthy people will go for him. But ima niner fan so...

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,839.92
According to the same site, my boy Alexander Mattison is going in round 11. A bit rich for my blood. Apparently others feel the same way I do about Cook's durability for the price to be that high.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,304.78
SJSwarm wrote:According to the same site, my boy Alexander Mattison is going in round 11. A bit rich for my blood. Apparently others feel the same way I do about Cook's durability for the price to be that high.

SSSSSShhhhhhhhh!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,423.54
tnuts13 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:According to the same site, my boy Alexander Mattison is going in round 11. A bit rich for my blood. Apparently others feel the same way I do about Cook's durability for the price to be that high.

SSSSSShhhhhhhhh!

Honest question, do you guys think Mattison is good enough to inherit Cook's full workload in the event that he gets injured? I think there's a pretty good chance it's an RBBC

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,871.96
He’s basically a clone of what they wanted from cook when they drafted him, he looks the part too. Abdullah can’t stay healthy.
Supreme Megalodon
Thanks Rugger for that take. Clearly you’ve literally never seen Mattison play.

Mattison is nothing like Cook, not as fast but more powerful, excellent vision and anticipation, and excellent around the goal line.

No way in hell would Abdullah steal enough carries to call it a RBBC in the event of yet another Cook injury. Abdullah is trash.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,295.26
sleeper cj anderson in detroit
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,582.42
mstrbass2000 wrote:sleeper cj anderson in detroit

We roster 6 RBs in my league. He would be a fine pick for that last spot.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,987.48
RBs

Penny
Henderson
Justice Hill
Eckler/Justin Jackson
Royce Freeman
Tony Pollard

WRs
Kirk
Treqoun Smith
DeDe

QBs
Lamar
Mariota
Supreme Megalodon
Now that I've drafted him in TPL, I'll throw Maurice Harris' name out there as a deep sleeper.

I don't believe in Harry at all, Thomas is done, Dorsett is trash, and someone besides Edelman and White has to catch passes from Brady. Gordon's possible reinstatement doesn't impact anyone but Harry, methinks, and Harris showed flashes on a terrible Redskins team.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,282.76
SJSwarm wrote:Now that I've drafted him in TPL, I'll throw Maurice Harris' name out there as a deep sleeper.

I don't believe in Harry at all, Thomas is done, Dorsett is trash, and someone besides Edelman and White has to catch passes from Brady. Gordon's possible reinstatement doesn't impact anyone but Harry, methinks, and Harris showed flashes on a terrible Redskins team.

Megalodon
Sand$: 51,629.72
I'm buying on Maurice Harris if I can get him really cheap, but I have tempered expectations because he can just as quickly/easily be tossed aside.