User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49860
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 41,902.97
QB -
Aaron Rodgers MFLADP QB4
Mahomes, Watson and Luck are currently being drafted ahead of him followed by Baker

RB -
Aaron Jones RB16
Jamaal Williams RB61
Dexter Williams RB72

WR -
Devante Adams WR2 - only Hopkins is above
Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR47
Geronimo Allison WR48
Equanimeous St. Brown WR98
conversation already underway on this position - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=351418

TE-
Jimmy Graham TE20

Defense ADP30
Megalodon
Posts: 19447
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 21,034.14
Adams and Jones seem like no brainer picks. Rodgers is probably too high for me to draft. Not really sure who else on that team I'd draft
Megalodon
Posts: 24861
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 19,727.28
Cpl headscratchers for me

    MVS being above Allison
    Jimmy G is TE 20

I can see why ppl are doing both (Hype & Last years prod respectively), but im sceptical (highly) either will hold when ppl are on the clock.

Cpl other things?

    Aaron jones has intersting RB3 with RB2 upside.
    DST 30? Theyre mediocre - not bottom 3 bad. Some stream appeal there.

Nice link to the other thread =D>

WR value will be there beyond Adams, but MVS is a no go for me at this ADP and ahead of Allison.

Like M said, Arods nice and all, but im probably going to just keep drafting Rivers - till his arm drops off & grab one of the plethora of QB2s doing the rounds.
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Posts: 24861
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 19,727.28
Arod on Graham, during '19 OTAs wrote:“Coming off of last season, it’s important to get him going and feeling comfortable in the offense. I think this offense sets up really good for him. It gives him opportunities to win with his routes and then situations like (today), to win with his athletic ability and his speed.

“He has a tremendous catch radius, which you saw on that play, because the ball was pretty inside. He made a great catch on it.”

https://www.packers.com/news/aaron-rodgers-sees-new-offense-fitting-jimmy-graham
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Posts: 7702
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,952.82
i think adams is gonna take wr1 away from hopkins this yr,so middle of the 1st rd ppr is where i value him at

i like jones value here should easily put up rb2 numbers and has rb1 upside in ppr

with mvs and allison back to back, calculator has allison as wr37 and mvs as wr41 no thanks at those values with fitz,sutton,tate,jones,cdavis,westbrook,samuel,harry all in this area as well

im a late rd qb type,wont look at a qb till at least rd 8 or 9 so rodgers is a no go for me

graham has decent value as te20
Moderator
Posts: 56947
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 115,056.08
I'm probably going to be too invested in WR's ranked > 40 this year, but it isn't going to be either of these two. If I'm throwing a late dart in this offense it's Jimmy G.

It's fresh on my mind because the Loins were up yesterday, but I think Aaron Jones being ranked behind Kerryon Johnson is crazy.

I'm not drafting any QB before Baker this year, so have fun elsewhere A-Aron. Very curious how he does post McCarthy though.

A Mike Pettine defense ranked 30th? Pfft. Agree w/jam, they're a streamer. If they look anything above adequate a pre week 5 add is on my mind w/a Detroit-Oakland back-to-back on the other side.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 36,731.20
I don't know about ADPs at the moment but wont be surprised if Baker is drafted over Rodgers before too long.
_______________________________________

Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33099
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 25,494.16
Aaron Jones is going to be a top 10 RB at a great price.
_______________________________________

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Moderator
Posts: 56947
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 115,056.08
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I don't know about ADPs at the moment but wont be surprised if Baker is drafted over Rodgers before too long.

I live in Cleveland. I'm not getting Baker anyway. A man can dream though.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60145
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 26,477.58
SJSwarm wrote:Aaron Jones is going to be a top 10 RB at a great price.

I agree with this, but I'm biased too.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 36,731.20
OarChambo wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I don't know about ADPs at the moment but wont be surprised if Baker is drafted over Rodgers before too long.

I live in Cleveland. I'm not getting Baker anyway. A man can dream though.


I have cried so many times cuz of missing on Baker this year already. I know how it feels.
_______________________________________

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21564
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 44,152.34
Agreed on Jones.

He just needs to be given the touches. Hes been among the best per touch in the league... and never got fed enough.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21330
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 52,258.12
Jones should be top 10 if he and Rodgers can stay healthy... but what about Jamaal Williams? I don't think he's that talented, but will Jones get enough work?

From Feb:
New Packers coach Matt LaFleur said a "committee approach" is the most effective when it comes to Jamaal Williams and Aaron Jones.
In other words, LaFleur doesn't believe either Williams or Jones is a bellcow runner. Both have shown the ability to put up big numbers when given the chance to be No. 1 backs when the other has been injured, particularly Williams down the stretch last season when Jones was on I.R. But Williams is a plodding type, and Jones was called out for his conditioning by Gm Brian Gutekunst on Wednesday. It doesn't sound like LaFleur is willing to commit to one running back.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20239
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 22,948.72
Jcb890 wrote:Jones should be top 10 if he and Rodgers can stay healthy... but what about Jamaal Williams? I don't think he's that talented, but will Jones get enough work?

From Feb:
New Packers coach Matt LaFleur said a "committee approach" is the most effective when it comes to Jamaal Williams and Aaron Jones.
In other words, LaFleur doesn't believe either Williams or Jones is a bellcow runner. Both have shown the ability to put up big numbers when given the chance to be No. 1 backs when the other has been injured, particularly Williams down the stretch last season when Jones was on I.R. But Williams is a plodding type, and Jones was called out for his conditioning by Gm Brian Gutekunst on Wednesday. It doesn't sound like LaFleur is willing to commit to one running back.

I think rookie rb dexter williams will get in on that too...i like him better than Jamal Williams. I could see a committee though...keep them fresh
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"