Great White Shark
Posts: 7261
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,290.10
Jcb890 wrote:I think I'd take Michael Thomas over Odell. Thoughts?
Though I do agree with the excitement to see Odell and Baker.


i agree with this move 100%
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8797
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 19,577.44
Much as I try to keep my homerism out of my drafting I will admit it is more fun to cheer for guys on my own team. Give me OBJ baby.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Chum
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019
Sand$: 13.98
mstrbass2000 wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:I think I'd take Michael Thomas over Odell. Thoughts?
Though I do agree with the excitement to see Odell and Baker.


i agree with this move 100%


I think Thomas will have a more consistent performance week-to-week, but Odell will probably have more explosive games. Plus there's always the injury factor with OBJ.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21009
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 51,629.72
HereWeGoBrownies wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:I think I'd take Michael Thomas over Odell. Thoughts?
Though I do agree with the excitement to see Odell and Baker.


i agree with this move 100%


I think Thomas will have a more consistent performance week-to-week, but Odell will probably have more explosive games. Plus there's always the injury factor with OBJ.

I can see that. Thomas does have monster games himself though.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 57748
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 22,061.42
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,262.48
I love how effortless he makes that look.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6530
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 23,562.02
Elmagister wrote:


Nice JUGGs.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 47293
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 41,576.95
Odell is my #1 WR
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35085
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 45,443.82
Thomas is mine, but he's a very close 2
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Moderator
Posts: 55763
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 112,756.16
I have no idea what sorta ceiling Freddie Kitchens the coach has, but he's displayed one hell of a floor the last few weeks - and really that's what the team needs as it transitions from laughing stock to contender. Exactly the sorta response necessary to those Bob Wylie comments.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 47293
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 41,576.95
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,262.48
Stock up for Hollywood Higgins
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28183
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,871.96
getdownmmmkay wrote:Thomas is mine, but he's a very close 2



Donte Moncrief is my #1

Thomas is not far behind.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28183
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,871.96
TheJayCutlers wrote:Stock up for Hollywood Higgins




As the 12/13th receiving option?
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,262.48
rugger48 wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Stock up for Hollywood Higgins




As the 12/13th receiving option?


OBJ
Landry
Chubb
Njoku
Higgins

Unless I'm missing someone?