Devin Funchess WR53
Deon Cain WR100

TE -
Eric Ebron TE7
Jack Doyle TE20

DEF ADP24
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,863.48
Not sure why all the love for Luck. I don't see him finishing in the top 5. Too much spend/risk for me.

Parris Campbell I love. He'll be hard to grab that late here in Columbus.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,477.58
Why isn't Luck top 5?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,863.48
I see some variant of Mahomes, Watson, Ryan, Rodgers, Brees/Rivers as top 5/6. Just me. Like I said, too much for ME. I'm a wait on QB guy anyway. If he plays up to his ADP, I'll be okay watching someone else spend for it. I mean, hell. Baker could be up there too.

Megalodon
Sand$: 36,731.20
Luck is my QB1, kinda. Not that I can't see Mahomes repeating but it's a tall order and he is going as high as second round.

Always seems to be a heck of a lot going on on KC the last couple of seasons also.

Colts are coming back undisturbed, a bit stronger, with Luck another season removed from injury.

What Luck managed with the recievers he had last year seems to be going unnoticed.

Sand$: 115,056.08
I liked Luck a lot more when he was cheap on account of the masses having unreasonable rehab expectations.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,730.36
At his current ADP, I really like Mack. The offensive line might be the best in football or close to it. If he can stay healthy and manage to catch more passes he's a top 10 rb in the making.

I think TY still gets his, not sure what to make of the TE'S yet but I'm guessing Doyle gets the catches and yardage while Ebron surprises with the TD's.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:I liked Luck a lot more when he was cheap on account of the masses having unreasonable rehab expectations.

Looking at ross' comment there may still be some of that out there. Mahomes, Watson, Baker may all be going a head of Luck in some drafts, maybe Rodgers too. I'll pounce on Luck if I see that happening.

theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I liked Luck a lot more when he was cheap on account of the masses having unreasonable rehab expectations.

Looking at ross' comment there may still be some of that out there. Mahomes, Watson, Baker may all be going a head of Luck in some drafts, maybe Rodgers too. I'll pounce on Luck if I see that happening.

Every leeg and format is different, but outside of 2 QBer's I can't see justifying one before at least round 5. If one of them makes it then I'll re-assess on the fly, but I'm not preparing as if any will.
Megalodon
I think there is a potentially significant drop off following those guys so I am willing to pull the trigger on one of them. Whenever the fourth of them is drafted I will look to get in on the fifth. Would be hoping thats the fourth round but may do it in the third also. Must be possible to get lucky in the fifth but it seems unlikely.

I have virtually no redraft going on anymore and I don't mock so I am saying that off the cuff. I haven't tested my resolve with it.

theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I think there is a potentially significant drop off following those guys so I am willing to pull the trigger on one of them. Whenever the fourth of them is drafted I will look to get in on the fifth. Would be hoping thats the fourth round but may do it in the third also. Must be possible to get lucky in the fifth but it seems unlikely.

I have virtually no redraft going on anymore and I don't mock so I am saying that off the cuff. I haven't tested my resolve with it.

I'll be following adp closely, but if it's anything like it is now my plan A is to be a little early to where Wentz is currently ranked then back him up with Jimmy G.
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,034.14
I went after Hilton in every single league last year. I'll gladly drop another 3rd round pick on him. Not sure anyone else will be on my fantasy team from the Colts. Maybe if Ebron falls enough.
Whale Shark
Are people down on Mack ? There doesn't appear to be a lot of excitement with him. He is finally healthy, has possibly the best O-line in the game.

What's the Sharks Consensus on Mack ?
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Are people down on Mack ? There doesn't appear to be a lot of excitement with him. He is finally healthy, has possibly the best O-line in the game.

What's the Sharks Consensus on Mack ?

Aaron Jones is ranked right in front of him. For me, if that holds - he's the priority. Mack's in the bucket of potential plan b's though.
Whale Shark
"Bucket of potential plan B's" sounds like the best fantasy name for a team....Thanks for the laugh this morning...LOL

I agree Aaron over Mack but it's not by much. Jamal is still there and he's still good at pass protection. I hope they unleash Aaron though for fantasy sake.