Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,137.88
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:"Bucket of potential plan B's" sounds like the best fantasy name for a team....Thanks for the laugh this morning...LOL

I agree Aaron over Mack but it's not by much. Jamal is still there and he's still good at pass protection. I hope they unleash Aaron though for fantasy sake.

The Jamal Williams is better at pass protection myth needs to die.
Sand$: 112,860.02
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:"Bucket of potential plan B's" sounds like the best fantasy name for a team....Thanks for the laugh this morning...LOL

I agree Aaron over Mack but it's not by much. Jamal is still there and he's still good at pass protection. I hope they unleash Aaron though for fantasy sake.

I think Dexter Williams is a greater threat to Aaron Jones than Jamaal Williams. That succinctly explains how I feel about both GB backups.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,053.14
Elmagister wrote:

The Jamal Williams is better at pass protection myth needs to die.

I think so too, but didn't Mike McCarthy do nothing but praise him for that :-k No question that Aaron is the more talented back though.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,464.78
keep a keen eye on cain during camp, particularly with that ADP.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
getdownmmmkay wrote:keep a keen eye on cain during camp, particularly with that ADP.

Nah - not July/August anyway. Sep/Oct? Absolutely.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,590.26
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I liked Luck a lot more when he was cheap on account of the masses having unreasonable rehab expectations.

Looking at ross' comment there may still be some of that out there. Mahomes, Watson, Baker may all be going a head of Luck in some drafts, maybe Rodgers too. I'll pounce on Luck if I see that happening.

Those are my top tier QBs right now. Guys like Ryan, Wentz and Goff head a huge 2nd tier which will probably all end up within a few points of each other.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,304.78

I'm in the minority here I know but IMO Mack is the clear back and Lefleur definitely isn't my favorite. All last year I saw him call the same play after play after play with little to no success. I'll take the better coach, offensive line, and clear cut starter. I agree the talent is there for Aaron. Last year though Mack averaged 16 carries a game apposed to Jones 11. I feel like a remake of Ten running game is about to occur. Roto - New Packers coach Matt LaFleur said a "committee approach" is the most effective when it comes to Jamaal Williams and Aaron Jones.
tnuts13 wrote:

I'm in the minority here I know but IMO Mack is the clear back and Lefleur definitely isn't my favorite. All last year I saw him call the same play after play after play with little to no success. I'll take the better coach, offensive line, and clear cut starter. I agree the talent is there for Aaron. Last year though Mack averaged 16 carries a game apposed to Jones 11. I feel like a remake of Ten running game is about to occur. Roto - New Packers coach Matt LaFleur said a "committee approach" is the most effective when it comes to Jamaal Williams and Aaron Jones.

LaFleur's a genius. Leverage working with Sean McVay to an OC job one year. Then use that same leverage and Mariota's nerve damaged arm to spin whatever last year was into the HC job on one of the leeg's most stable franchises. I don't hold whatever that was last year against him due to those circumstances, but on the other hand he hasn't actually shown the ability to be creative either. To get as much as he did out of that offense deserves credit, but we really have no idea if he's capable of anything beyond that.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,854.58
Basically, if you have sexy stubble, are under age 45, and have ever met Sean McVay, you too can be an NFL head coach.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,464.78
DEON CAIN
WR, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Speaking Wednesday, GM Chris Ballard again took time to praise second-year WR Deon Cain, saying, "The last two days here have been pretty fun to watch."
"Man, first I’m very proud of the kid," Ballard said of Cain. "To watch him work, over the last year, has been ... I think Deon will tell you this, he’s probably grown and matured more over the past year. Sometimes setbacks can be a positive and he turned it into one. He worked his rump off. We will limit him here early, but the last two days here have been pretty fun to watch." Cain might be our most-blurbed about player at Rotoworld this offseason, and this isn't the first time Ballard has talked him up this offseason. Still, Cain might have a tough time producing in 2019 with T.Y. Hilton, Devin Funchess, and Parris Campbell ahead of him. Funchess is on a one-year deal, however, so Cain is someone to watch in 2020 at the very least.

having a hard time understanding how campbell is by default ahead of him.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
getdownmmmkay wrote:
DEON CAIN
WR, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Speaking Wednesday, GM Chris Ballard again took time to praise second-year WR Deon Cain, saying, "The last two days here have been pretty fun to watch."
"Man, first I’m very proud of the kid," Ballard said of Cain. "To watch him work, over the last year, has been ... I think Deon will tell you this, he’s probably grown and matured more over the past year. Sometimes setbacks can be a positive and he turned it into one. He worked his rump off. We will limit him here early, but the last two days here have been pretty fun to watch." Cain might be our most-blurbed about player at Rotoworld this offseason, and this isn't the first time Ballard has talked him up this offseason. Still, Cain might have a tough time producing in 2019 with T.Y. Hilton, Devin Funchess, and Parris Campbell ahead of him. Funchess is on a one-year deal, however, so Cain is someone to watch in 2020 at the very least.

having a hard time understanding how campbell is by default ahead of him.

Campbell is Hilton insurance is my understanding.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,315.52
Big fan of Mack. ADP seems about right in terms of the tier.
Supreme Megalodon
Since we are discussing the Colts, here is an interesting read on one of my favorite players:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/284 ... everything

He's going to help me win some fantasy titles too, I'll wager. :D
Supreme Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:Since we are discussing the Colts, here is an interesting read on one of my favorite players:

Really disappointed to read he's a Florida Georgia Line fan though.

Unprompted, Leonard cringes over a high school football game he just can't let go. He may never forgive himself for getting stiff-armed on a decisive two-point conversion in Lake View's state title game. When his team blew a 21-point lead. When he let his friends down. Remember these moments, he told himself then and tells himself now. Remember the pain.

That's why Leonard didn't relive those 190 tackles this spring when the Colts all returned to town. He sat down with a coach to rewatch all of his "bad" plays from an All-Pro season. The route that burnt him 15 times. The missed tackles. Williams ragdolling him. The times he couldn't get off a block...

"Once I can get all that situated, that's when I can say maybe I have a shot at getting good," Leonard says. "But right now? No, I'm not good yet."

In other words, we ain't seen nothing yet.

Love reading that though.
Supreme Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Since we are discussing the Colts, here is an interesting read on one of my favorite players:

Really disappointed to read he's a Florida Georgia Line fan though.

Yeah, I'd like them and Luke Bryan all to be shot into the sun, but at least he is good at football. :lol: