Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32707
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 34,854.58
jamcutpost wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Well at least we know Jam isn’t hurting for free time.


Enjoying being in a different timezone and on holiday :)

Was as much for your benefit, having brought up that its sometimes easier to plea than anyone elses.


Can you repost this in American? Thanks!
Megalodon
Posts: 23885
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 19,313.36
SJSwarm wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Well at least we know Jam isn’t hurting for free time.


Enjoying being in a different timezone and on holiday :)

Was as much for your benefit (having brought up that its sometimes easier to plea) than anyone elses.


Can you repost this in American? Thanks!


Punctuation pre-dates the pilgrims, brother :)
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Posts: 23885
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 19,313.36
hawkdogger wrote:All true.

I think he has great upside. And the scuttlebutt is that he was their target irrespective of the TYREEK crisis. I would have preferred a decent cornerback.

I’m cautious drinking too much AnDy Reid kool though.
He’s got a masters in coach speak.



Yeah the Defensive needs vs the trade? I wouldnt disbelieve you sayign he was their tgt all day long.

Would staying put and going D have been a better move? Like a cpl of OAK picks, we wont know for a few yrs.

Did the Hill situation nudge them or draft interest from other teams play any role in the decision? No clue.

But, yeah - its a good point & reminder that we're entering the "Funshine & Rainbows" period of the season from coaches.
Last edited by jamcutpost on Mon 07.22.2019, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6544
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 23,578.42
jamcutpost wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:All true.

I think he has great upside. And the scuttlebutt is that he was their target irrespective of the TYREEK crisis. I would have preferred a decent cornerback.

I’m cautious drinking too much AnDy Reid kool though.
He’s got a masters in coach speak.


esp at this time of the season



Better than espn.
Megalodon
Posts: 23885
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 19,313.36
hawkdogger wrote:Better than espn.


Id prefer dipping my head in a barrel full of salt after gouging out both eyeballs with a rusty, blunted corkscrew than ESPN :)
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28253
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,975.68
jamcutpost wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
Can you repost this in American? Thanks!


Punctuation pre-dates the pilgrims, brother :)


:lol:
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12214
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 36,908.02
This is just weird.

_______________________________________

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21009
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 51,629.72
I guess audio recordings are not equal to physical evidence of abuse, so he won't be suspended?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6544
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 23,578.42
Tyreek Hill
Tyreek Hill
He pisses you off
But he's on the team still

Fast like Cheetah
Tracks the ball
Got a crazy lady
Named Crystal Espinal
The man's all pro
As you can see
Even if subjects
And his verbs don't agree

Tyreek Hill
Tyreek Hill
Roger Goodell
Taking the blue pill

Big Red was disturbed
When he heard the Cheetah's words
The tape was verified
The B was terrified
Training on his own
Like a dog without a bone

Ricono cut the tape
The fanbase got irate
Her manager denied
That dude's career is fried

Tyreek Hill
Tyreek Hill
The truth is elusive
And we're wondering still

Tyreek Hill
Tyreek Hill
Ride with him
It's a crazy thrill

Tyreek Hill
Tyreek Hill
Needs a OBJ contract
To pay his support bills
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4262
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 7,315.52
Sung to the tune of spider man?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6544
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 23,578.42
NautArch wrote:Sung to the tune of spider man?



Particle Man.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8804
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 19,590.26
hawkdogger wrote:
NautArch wrote:Sung to the tune of spider man?



Particle Man.
Demolition Man.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.