Megalodon
Sand$: 35,025.62
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:He will delete all the text messages and then stamp on his phone. No evidence of any communication with Devil.

the league would still spend millions investigating it, and then conclude that it was "more probable than not that he made a pact with a being that might exist, but we have no evidence of him existing".

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,089.46
Guilttteeeehhhhhhhyyyyyyyyaaaaaargh!b!bbq!!!!!!
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,782.07
tsbgrayghost wrote:Guilttteeeehhhhhhhyyyyyyyyaaaaaargh!b!bbq!!!!!!

Thanks...now I'm grilling all of a sudden.
Great White Shark
Your Welcome.

Sounds good ta me.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,871.96
prplhz14 wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:He will delete all the text messages and then stamp on his phone. No evidence of any communication with Devil.

the league would still spend millions investigating it, and then conclude that it was "more probable than not that he made a pact with a being that might exist, but we have no evidence of him existing".

Just millions, you all know what you did. Confess

Confess

Confess
Great White Shark
Shame...

Shame...

Shame...
Megalodon
Sand$: 62,670.32
jamcutpost wrote:
Re: Are the Patriots to blame for the AFC East?

Cyguy84 wrote:I don't want it to turn into a Patriots only thread and get moved/locked.

- If the answer to thread title is "Yes"? Then its clearly a pats only thread.
- If the answer is "No"? Then its a poorly worded thread title.

Not knocking it, just pointing out the dichotomy .

Still ... not an offseason without an NEP thread in the top 5. So at least we ticked that box.

My point was the circle jerk variety of Patriots threads where nothing is substantive. This has been interesting and substantive, even if people disagree with my original point.
Supreme Megalodon
I agree, you didn’t decide to start a patriots thread. Good job.
Megalodon
It makes me so happy to see Steelers fans so upset by the Patriots now that they have the same number of Super Bowls. :)
Supreme Megalodon
6*
Great White Shark
I mean, how many do they really have?

We have spygate, deflategate, that tuck rule cheat. Seattle throwing that 1. Paying Atlanta off at halftime.

And of course. The Saints were gonna crush them.
Supreme Megalodon
tsbgrayghost wrote:6*

Ftfy
Megalodon
tsbgrayghost wrote:I mean, how many do they really have?

We have spygate, deflategate, that tuck rule cheat. Seattle throwing that 1. Paying Atlanta off at halftime.

Alternatively, 6**

** No Free Agency and rampant steroid use. I'm assuming Stickum as well, but that may be retroactively applying modern standards when it was legal then.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,061.42
Cyguy84 wrote:
tsbgrayghost wrote:I mean, how many do they really have?

Alternatively, 6**

** No Free Agency and rampant steroid use. I'm assuming Stickum as well, but that may be retroactively applying modern standards when it was legal then.

But everyone was playing under those standards. Not so of the Patriots.
Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:Alternatively, 6**

But everyone was playing under those standards. Not so of the Patriots.

Actually, everyone was playing under the same standards. The ideal gas law applies to every football (thus, Defategate was a lie, plus they won the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl after the accusations), the Tuck Rule was the correctly applied rule at the time, and they didn't win any Super Bowls from when the rules about videotaping your opponent changed to when they were punished for "Spygate."

I don't have definitive proof that either Seattle or Atlanta weren't paid off, though. Philly didn't get that memo, it seems.