User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21279
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 52,160.14
I like Golladay, will be curious to see his price in the coming weeks.

Johnson seems like he will possibly lose too much work. I don't know, maybe I should be higher on him.
Tiger Shark
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed May 6, 2009
Sand$: 683.98
Jcb890 wrote:I like Golladay, will be curious to see his price in the coming weeks.

Johnson seems like he will possibly lose too much work. I don't know, maybe I should be higher on him.



Do we think Lions will be playing from behind alot to possibly give Golladay even more targets? I have him in a keep 2 keeper and can keep him for a 6th or Beckham for a 2nd and cannot decide.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33090
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 25,479.50
wazink wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:I like Golladay, will be curious to see his price in the coming weeks.

Johnson seems like he will possibly lose too much work. I don't know, maybe I should be higher on him.



Do we think Lions will be playing from behind alot to possibly give Golladay even more targets? I have him in a keep 2 keeper and can keep him for a 6th or Beckham for a 2nd and cannot decide.



who is the other keeper that would prevent you from keeping both of those guys?
_______________________________________

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Tiger Shark
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed May 6, 2009
Sand$: 683.98
SJSwarm wrote:
wazink wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:I like Golladay, will be curious to see his price in the coming weeks.

Johnson seems like he will possibly lose too much work. I don't know, maybe I should be higher on him.



Do we think Lions will be playing from behind alot to possibly give Golladay even more targets? I have him in a keep 2 keeper and can keep him for a 6th or Beckham for a 2nd and cannot decide.



who is the other keeper that would prevent you from keeping both of those guys?


Based on Keeper rules,
I will keep Gurley or Mixon as the other. Can’t keep both of the RBs so one of them & either OBJ or Golladay
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33090
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 25,479.50
wazink wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
wazink wrote:
Do we think Lions will be playing from behind alot to possibly give Golladay even more targets? I have him in a keep 2 keeper and can keep him for a 6th or Beckham for a 2nd and cannot decide.



who is the other keeper that would prevent you from keeping both of those guys?


Based on Keeper rules,
I will keep Gurley or Mixon as the other. Can’t keep both of the RBs so one of them & either OBJ or Golladay


If it's me, I'm keeping Mixon and OBJ. Golladay is going in the late 4th/early 5th so you can see how your draft shakes out and possibly get him back on your team. No way in hell do you let OBJ go, and though I am not much of a Mixon fan, Gurley is toast.
_______________________________________

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59903
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 26,135.22
There was some discussion on Cousins.

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21279
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 52,160.14
SJSwarm wrote:If it's me, I'm keeping Mixon and OBJ. Golladay is going in the late 4th/early 5th so you can see how your draft shakes out and possibly get him back on your team. No way in hell do you let OBJ go, and though I am not much of a Mixon fan, Gurley is toast.

This is correct.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6459
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004
Sand$: 44,681.98
I saw a publication (can't remember which one) that predicted a 3-13 record for the Lions this year. Sadly, I don't disagree all that much.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7046
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 24,233.88
GetDown, do we think Stafford will be better this year without a broken back? Or is this offense just moribund?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35661
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 46,345.44
i mean, if you believe in regression to the mean....yeah. he should be better this year.

no broken back, no offensive scheme where the defense already knows the play, and regression to the mean.

that said, the loins are gonna run the ball. with kerryon and cj and all those TEs.....this won't be a martz/linehan/cooter scheme. at all.
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7046
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 24,233.88
getdownmmmkay wrote:i mean, if you believe in regression to the mean....yeah. he should be better this year.

no broken back, no offensive scheme where the defense already knows the play, and regression to the mean.

that said, the loins are gonna run the ball. with kerryon and cj and all those TEs.....this won't be a martz/linehan/cooter scheme. at all.


I like Ween.

Push the little daisies and make em cooome up.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59903
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 26,135.22
I'm afraid this season the Lions will be Pissing Up A Rope.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35661
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 46,345.44
cover it with gas and set it on fire.
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59903
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 26,135.22
Buenas Tardes, Amigo.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35661
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 46,345.44
it's gonna be a long night
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian