Megalodon
Sand$: 52,160.14
I like Golladay, will be curious to see his price in the coming weeks.

Johnson seems like he will possibly lose too much work. I don't know, maybe I should be higher on him.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 683.98
Jcb890 wrote:I like Golladay, will be curious to see his price in the coming weeks.

Johnson seems like he will possibly lose too much work. I don't know, maybe I should be higher on him.

Do we think Lions will be playing from behind alot to possibly give Golladay even more targets? I have him in a keep 2 keeper and can keep him for a 6th or Beckham for a 2nd and cannot decide.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,479.50
wazink wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:I like Golladay, will be curious to see his price in the coming weeks.

Do we think Lions will be playing from behind alot to possibly give Golladay even more targets? I have him in a keep 2 keeper and can keep him for a 6th or Beckham for a 2nd and cannot decide.

who is the other keeper that would prevent you from keeping both of those guys?

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 683.98
SJSwarm wrote:
wazink wrote:

Based on Keeper rules,
I will keep Gurley or Mixon as the other. Can’t keep both of the RBs so one of them & either OBJ or Golladay
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,479.50
wazink wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
wazink wrote:

Based on Keeper rules,
I will keep Gurley or Mixon as the other. Can’t keep both of the RBs so one of them & either OBJ or Golladay

If it's me, I'm keeping Mixon and OBJ. Golladay is going in the late 4th/early 5th so you can see how your draft shakes out and possibly get him back on your team. No way in hell do you let OBJ go, and though I am not much of a Mixon fan, Gurley is toast.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,135.22
There was some discussion on Cousins.

Megalodon
Sand$: 52,160.14
SJSwarm wrote:If it's me, I'm keeping Mixon and OBJ. Golladay is going in the late 4th/early 5th so you can see how your draft shakes out and possibly get him back on your team. No way in hell do you let OBJ go, and though I am not much of a Mixon fan, Gurley is toast.

This is correct.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 44,681.98
I saw a publication (can't remember which one) that predicted a 3-13 record for the Lions this year. Sadly, I don't disagree all that much.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,233.88
GetDown, do we think Stafford will be better this year without a broken back? Or is this offense just moribund?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 46,345.44
i mean, if you believe in regression to the mean....yeah. he should be better this year.

no broken back, no offensive scheme where the defense already knows the play, and regression to the mean.

that said, the loins are gonna run the ball. with kerryon and cj and all those TEs.....this won't be a martz/linehan/cooter scheme. at all.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,233.88
getdownmmmkay wrote:i mean, if you believe in regression to the mean....yeah. he should be better this year.

no broken back, no offensive scheme where the defense already knows the play, and regression to the mean.

that said, the loins are gonna run the ball. with kerryon and cj and all those TEs.....this won't be a martz/linehan/cooter scheme. at all.

I like Ween.

Push the little daisies and make em cooome up.
Supreme Megalodon
I'm afraid this season the Lions will be Pissing Up A Rope.
Supreme Megalodon
cover it with gas and set it on fire.

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Buenas Tardes, Amigo.
Supreme Megalodon
it's gonna be a long night