Blue Shark
Sand$: 608.84
I need to draft a QB and TE still and I’m in the 10th round. My RBs are thin (Jacobs, Ingram and Penny).
Should I use my 10th on Jackson from the Chargers or go TE (McDonald) or QB (Wilson or Wentz)?

Thanks

QB: Jackson
RB: Chubb, Carson, White, Penny, Freeman,Ballage
WR: Hill, Allen, Hollywood,Anderson, Fuller
TE: Henry, Andrews
K: Butker
DEF: Bills
Sand$: 18,987.94
jduprey wrote:I need to draft a QB and TE still and I’m in the 10th round. My RBs are thin (Jacobs, Ingram and Penny).
Should I use my 10th on Jackson from the Chargers or go TE (McDonald) or QB (Wilson or Wentz)?

Thanks

You need a RB. Wait more on QB. They go about 18-20 deep. At TE Grab a walker later or even a Reed. But if you grab one of those be prepared for injuries. And who knows McDonald May even fall in the next round.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 608.84
Finishing a draft for a best ball, super deep league, where there is only $10 FAAB for free agents. My RB’s (I went receiver heavy early) are:
4th: Jacobs
5th: Ingram
7th:Penny
10th: Justin Jackson
12th: Justice Hill
15th: Ito Hill

I would like one more RB and I’ve narrowed it down to D’Onta Foreman, Ryquel Armstead and Ty Montgomery. How would you rank those three? Thanks

QB: Jackson
RB: Chubb, Carson, White, Penny, Freeman,Ballage
WR: Hill, Allen, Hollywood,Anderson, Fuller
TE: Henry, Andrews
K: Butker
DEF: Bills
jduprey wrote:Finishing a draft for a best ball, super deep league, where there is only $10 FAAB for free agents. My RB’s (I went receiver heavy early) are:
4th: Jacobs
5th: Ingram
7th:Penny
10th: Justin Jackson
12th: Justice Hill
15th: Ito Hill

I would like one more RB and I’ve narrowed it down to D’Onta Foreman, Ryquel Armstead and Ty Montgomery. How would you rank those three? Thanks

Ar,stead
Montgomery
Foreman
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 234.02
I'm in an auction keeper league 1/2 point ppr. I can keep one Aaron Jones for $11 or James Conner for $18. Leaning Conner
Brittl wrote:I'm in an auction keeper league 1/2 point ppr. I can keep one Aaron Jones for $11 or James Conner for $18. Leaning Conner

Conner
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,250.62
Have to say that it feels great to be that time of year again!
I am thrilled to see you high on Chubb. I truly don't get the ADP on him at all. I get that Hunt is there and all but Cleveland signed him for depth and draft picks, not to take over, or from, Chubb. Anyway, what's your reasoning for having Hill so low? You think the rookie going to eat into his production or Mahomes going to slow down a bit?

12 Tm, Std
Winston
Gurley, A Jones, Singletary, Mattison, Boone
Lockett, DJ Moore, Boyd, M Williams, R Anderson, AJ Green
Kelce
Buttkicker
BALT
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,994.36
Oh wise feline, can you cough up your top 12 rookies, regardless of position?
Beefcat wrote:Have to say that it feels great to be that time of year again!
I am thrilled to see you high on Chubb. I truly don't get the ADP on him at all. I get that Hunt is there and all but Cleveland signed him for depth and draft picks, not to take over, or from, Chubb. Anyway, what's your reasoning for having Hill so low? You think the rookie going to eat into his production or Mahomes going to slow down a bit?

1 I don’t trust Hill to play 16 games. Something will happen. If he does......

2. There will be a Mahomes regression.

3. I don’t have him too low (2nd round )

I typically like bigger Wide Receivers (everything else being equal)
mobsters wrote:Oh wise feline, can you cough up your top 12 rookies, regardless of position?

1. Jacobs
2. Montgomery
3.M Sanders
4. Samuel
5. Henderson
6, J Hill
7. Harry
8. Metcalf
9. Campbell
10. k Murray
11. Campbell
12. Brown
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,994.36
Lundy Love wrote:
mobsters wrote:Oh wise feline, can you cough up your top 12 rookies, regardless of position?

1. Jacobs
2. Montgomery
3.M Sanders
4. Samuel
5. Henderson
6, J Hill
7. Harry
8. Metcalf
9. Campbell
10. k Murray
11. Campbell
12. Brown

Thanks. Which Brown? Marquise or AJ? And you listed Campbell twice, got one more?
mobsters wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:

1. Jacobs
2. Montgomery
3.M Sanders
4. Samuel
5. Henderson
6, J Hill
7. Harry
8. Metcalf
9. Campbell
10. k Murray
11. Campbell
12. Brown

Thanks. Which Brown? Marquise or AJ? And you listed Campbell twice, got one more?

Lol I was doing that while taking a dump. Take 2. Yes I cahneged my mind on a few

Josh Jacobs
David Montgomery
Miles Sanders
Deebo Samuel
Darrell Henderson
AJ Brown
Justice Hill
DK Metcalf
Kyler Murray
Paris Campbell
TJ Hockenson
Diontea Thompson
Damien Harris

I moved Harry off list due to well he hasn’t been looking good in camp.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,697.04
What does all this foolishness surrounding Antonio Brown do to his draft stock? You've got him in that 2nd tier of WRs....do you see him dropping into that 3rd tier? More importantly would you rather draft any of those 3rd tier guys ahead of him? FWIW, non-ppr keeper and would be pairing him with two top-ten RBs and a top ten WR already. By the time I pick, he's likely to be the last remaining Tier 1 or 2 WR left on the board, with all those 3rd tier guys available.

EDIT: I see that you did actually drop him into T3 on your shared spreadsheet, so now I've got some homework to do on Stefon Diggs!
mikeraphon wrote:What does all this foolishness surrounding Antonio Brown do to his draft stock? You've got him in that 2nd tier of WRs....do you see him dropping into that 3rd tier? More importantly would you rather draft any of those 3rd tier guys ahead of him? FWIW, non-ppr keeper and would be pairing him with two top-ten RBs and a top ten WR already. By the time I pick, he's likely to be the last remaining Tier 1 or 2 WR left on the board, with all those 3rd tier guys available.

EDIT: I see that you did actually drop him into T3 on your shared spreadsheet, so now I've got some homework to do on Stefon Diggs!

Yes. Lol.
Lundy Love wrote:
mikeraphon wrote:What does all this foolishness surrounding Antonio Brown do to his draft stock? You've got him in that 2nd tier of WRs....do you see him dropping into that 3rd tier? More importantly would you rather draft any of those 3rd tier guys ahead of him? FWIW, non-ppr keeper and would be pairing him with two top-ten RBs and a top ten WR already. By the time I pick, he's likely to be the last remaining Tier 1 or 2 WR left on the board, with all those 3rd tier guys available.

Yes. Lol.

Always check the link. Im always updating when I get a hankering