Megalodon
Sand$: 22,573.02
endzoneview wrote:people can say what they want about this place but where else can you find people arguing about the 6th wide receiver on the Niners (well, other than ninernation or course)

Could be worse! We could be in general talking about how racist everone is :lol:

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Sand$: 42,436.09
yeah buddy, that was a positive observation by me. I wasn’t making fun of your homerotic tendencies. No need to be pissy.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:yeah buddy, that was a positive observation by me. I wasn’t making fun of your homerotic tendencies. No need to be pissy.
wow. You edited/changed that comment big time :lol: ... Had to add a little more fuel to the flame!

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,558.22
The more I look at these WRs the more I think Kittle is going to be worth the price.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,191.90
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Its not like the coach is going to say hes on the BUBBLE. Im not saying hes playing bad or anything. Its just common sense that they are keeping 6 wrs. And i can name 5 wrs that are locks...Pettis, Deebo, Hurd, Goodwin and Taylor. I dont think Taylor was a lock but hes been the best wr in camp so far. Ive heard some say Goodwin possibly is on the bubble but idk i think hes good for one more year. Hes the only WR who can stretch the field.

Do you agree with the guys i have as locks?

Yeah, but who said he should say it? Follow. The. Ball. The reps, the lineups.

Hes an idiot if hes doing that with a guy on the bubble. I thought we had agreed on this on the last page?

And no. I dont agree about your "locks", but why will it change anything :dontknow:

Why have 3x carbon copies of the EXACT same player (Goodwin, Taylor, James)
Why have a WR1 who has failed with both gilt edged opportunities hes had to seize the role both last year and this
(and is playing poorly atm to the point that Bourne & Jmatt have both outplayed him)

Your FO can do what it wants, but it reeks of sunken cost, indecision & pride if thats how it shakes out.

But, again, why would it matter. As i said before its not the broader point ive made a cpl times now

Whatever you - or I - think of the roster - NONE of this changes the fact that Hurds price has INCREASED to the point that Bourne's VBD/ price is far MORE attractive in a volatile competition, with an unpredictable HC and no clear winners as things stand here and now.

Much like Breida
Last edited by jamcutpost on Mon 08.12.2019, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
jamcutpost wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Its not like the coach is going to say hes on the BUBBLE. Im not saying hes playing bad or anything. Its just common sense that they are keeping 6 wrs. And i can name 5 wrs that are locks...Pettis, Deebo, Hurd, Goodwin and Taylor. I dont think Taylor was a lock but hes been the best wr in camp so far. Ive heard some say Goodwin possibly is on the bubble but idk i think hes good for one more year. Hes the only WR who can stretch the field.

Do you agree with the guys i have as locks?

Yeah, but who said he should say it? Follow. The. Ball. The reps, the lineups.

Hes an idiot if hes doing that with a guy on the bubble. I thought we had agreed on this on the last page?

And no. I dont agree about your "locks". But why would it matter.

As i said before youre missing the broader point

Whatever you - or I - think of the roster - NONE of this changes the fact that Hurds price has exponentially increased over a meaningless game whilst Bourne - like Breida - could end up the better VBD pick/ add as things stand here & now.

Yea idk if id called him an idiot...im sure he has a plan. Hes not even taking preseason that serious...its basically about health and seeing about guys who are trying to make the team.

And Breida is a good value pick i agree....Bourne is not because he might not make the team and if he does i dont see him getting many looks unless someone is injured. Im curious to see how the battle goes with him and Matthews though
Last edited by Killa CAM CAN!! on Mon 08.12.2019, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.

Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Yea idk if id called him an idiot...im sure he has a plan. Hes not even taking preseason that serious...its basically about health and seeing about guys who are trying to make the team.

Well, im happy for you to call him any other name. Im not trying to insult him, its just a weird way to run a ship.

I get he might not know who his best lineup is yet. I do. But thats what snaps w/the 2nd/ 3rd team in camp ... or vs 2nd/ 3rd stringers in PS games is for.

So its just ... odd.

Its crystal clear Pettis aint the best Wr there - And yet he keeps trying to shoehorn (crowbar more apt by now) him in there. Again, that sends an odd signal.

If hed drafted pettis in the 4th ive no doubt we're talking about him being PS or cut right now.

I know Shanny knows how to run an O, im just beginning to worry about the rest of it a little bit.

Qu: Who has final say on draft picks out of interest?

Im assuming Kyle - is it Lynch?

And so im not being negative, i will say im a big fan of how the D is coming together - esp the front 7.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
jamcutpost wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Yea idk if id called him an idiot...im sure he has a plan. Hes not even taking preseason that serious...its basically about health and seeing about guys who are trying to make the team.

Well, im happy for you to call him any other name. Im not trying to insult him, its just a weird way to run a ship.

I get he might not know who his best lineup is yet. I do. But thats what snaps w/the 2nd/ 3rd team in camp ... or vs 2nd/ 3rd stringers in PS games is for.

So its just ... odd.

Its crystal clear Pettis aint the best Wr there - And yet he keeps trying to shoehorn (crowbar more apt by now) him in there. Again, that sends an odd signal.

If hed drafted pettis in the 4th ive no doubt we're talking about him being PS or cut right now.

I know Shanny knows how to run an O, im just beginning to worry about the rest of it a little bit.

Qu: Who has final say on draft picks out of interest?

Im assuming Kyle - is it Lynch?

And so im not being negative, i will say im a big fan of how the D is coming together.

Id assume the same.. I dont think you are being negative but i haven't heard many people calling Shannahan an idiot...not yet at least

Sand$: 112,527.44
Injuries have really piled up on this team.
Megalodon
Cant speak for them all but with Goodwin its always "When" not "If".

- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,036.46
I was all in on that guy last year. I'm such a maroon.
Megalodon

Probably just a bad day at the office

Could just be the D is getting there, too.

- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Yea. Its funny he hadn't thrown an INTs for the first month. Now 5 ints . Luckily its just practice...probably would have had like 5 sacks too.

The defensive line is the strength of the DEF...Niners have been without LT Joe Staley so i know the DEF was getting to Garropolo.

But i dont mind practice INTs...not a bad thing. I can understand why some do though.

Megalodon
Yeah - Better in practice than live.

Is Greenlaw getting any subpackage/ passing down snaps do you know?

Not really a huge Kwon fan - think your D looks much better with Dre in it

- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Yea Greenlaw is doing a great job filling in. I think hes been the star of camp. Too bad his best position is WILL, Kwons spot. I like Kwon alot but Greenlaw is probably better in coverage and hes a solid tackler. "Nose for the ball"

To answer your question yes he will see the field...i wouldnt mind him taking over Malcolm Smith's snaps at SAM. Malcolm Smith is the worse...doesnt deserve the snaps he gets and always hurt.