2019 Dynasty Trade Talk

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,743.28
jdferguson07 wrote:Would you give up Mixon for the below? I have a feeling the Bengals are gonna be awful this year and this is the highest his value will ever be.

Give - mixon
Get - 2021 1st and 2nd, 2022 1st and 2nd

My team is competitive this year. I have Carson, Kerryon, Devonta, rojo, ADP, Edmonds, Darwin Thompson at RB

Any thoughts are appreciated

Personally, I would do it. I'd like it more if there were 2020 picks involved, but that is quite a haul and you still have solid RB's left behind.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,421.10
SJSwarm wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:Would you give up Mixon for the below? I have a feeling the Bengals are gonna be awful this year and this is the highest his value will ever be.

Give - mixon

My team is competitive this year. I have Carson, Kerryon, Devonta, rojo, ADP, Edmonds, Darwin Thompson at RB

Personally, I would do it. I'd like it more if there were 2020 picks involved, but that is quite a haul and you still have solid RB's left behind.

If you're not in full rebuild this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Those picks are two years away and your RB core is full of high risk players that could easily see a nosedive in their production and value this season.

Trading Mixon without a usable fantasy RB in return could knock you out of contention this year, and even if you hit on the draft picks they won't be doing anything for you until 2021 at the earliest!

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,375.02
zuggyawesome wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

Give - mixon

If you're not in full rebuild this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Those picks are two years away and your RB core is full of high risk players that could easily see a nosedive in their production and value this season.

Trading Mixon without a usable fantasy RB in return could knock you out of contention this year, and even if you hit on the draft picks they won't be doing anything for you until 2021 at the earliest!

I think this is the best advice I’ve received this far. If I was in rebuild then it makes a lot sense but I’m definitely a contender for the championship this year.
Supreme Megalodon
Zuggy, you don't think Carson/Kerryon/Freeman is good enough to make it happen? I think all 3 have an excellent shot at outproducing Mixon, who might see more stacked boxes than any other round 1 or 2 RB this year.

That's a lot of assets to turn down for a RB on a terrible team who has a history of off field issues (at least in college).
Great White Shark
SJSwarm wrote:Zuggy, you don't think Carson/Kerryon/Freeman is good enough to make it happen? I think all 3 have an excellent shot at outproducing Mixon, who might see more stacked boxes than any other round 1 or 2 RB this year.

That's a lot of assets to turn down for a RB on a terrible team who has a history of off field issues (at least in college).

I agree that all 3 could out produce Mixon. I’m worried that Freeman won’t hold up all year tho.

Totally on the fence here. I’m definitely not as high on Mixon as most... but am I getting enough for him based on what others think of him?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,229.50
SJSwarm wrote:Zuggy, you don't think Carson/Kerryon/Freeman is good enough to make it happen? I think all 3 have an excellent shot at outproducing Mixon, who might see more stacked boxes than any other round 1 or 2 RB this year.

And an offensive line that is at best unimproved
Supreme Megalodon
jdferguson07 wrote:

I agree that all 3 could out produce Mixon. I’m worried that Freeman won’t hold up all year tho.

Totally on the fence here. I’m definitely not as high on Mixon as most... but am I getting enough for him based on what others think of him?

What RB's does the potential trade partner have? If he's willing to part with 4 high picks perhaps you can take a solid RB and a couple of picks instead?
Great White Shark
SJSwarm wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:

What RB's does the potential trade partner have? If he's willing to part with 4 high picks perhaps you can take a solid RB and a couple of picks instead?

All this guy does is trade picks. Never gives players. Pretty weird. He just changed the trade tho

Give - Mixon
Get - 2020 2nd, 2021 1st & 2nd, 2022 1st
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,890.94
I'd do that.
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:I'd do that.

I just feel like if we’re starting a dynasty today, Mixon goes top 10. That’s the hardest part in my mind. I’m usually solid in our drafts, but it’s scary to give someone up for zero production until years down the road.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,229.50
According to DLF ADP Mixon is at 12 now. Maybe you should hold out for 3 1sts.
Great White Shark
Revised offer:

Give - Mixon
Get - 2020 2nd, 2021 1st & TWO 2nds, 2022 1st

Total of 5 early picks.... Man I don't know what to do
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,421.10

I think they definitely all could be very good RBs. I could also see all of them without a starting job or on IR by mid season. Joe Mixon could be the next great RB, but even if he's not, his role as a starter is cemented this season and in the near future. I realize he had that off-the field incident in college, but I haven't heard anything about issues since then (if you have info leading otherwise, I'd be interested to know)

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,036.46
I'd make him give at least a 2020 1st. Even then, I'd personally just keep Mixon.

Counter with Carson.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,778.74
I like mixon, but I think the bengals are going to be a mess for the 2-3 years. Unless he’s a top tier talent , I might have to agree with taking the last trade offered.
Last edited by rugger48 on Tue 08.13.2019, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.