Blue Shark
Sand$: 18,147.42
I'd say he's been there in about 50% of the mocks of done in Yahoo. But it's Yahoo public mocks so YMMV.

Fournette has really been dropping, seeing him in the 40s ADP.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,923.25
uberswank wrote:I'd say he's been there in about 50% of the mocks of done in Yahoo. But it's Yahoo public mocks so YMMV.

Fournette has really been dropping, seeing him in the 40s ADP.

Interesting. I've just been doing the FFPros mocks based off expert consensus ADP ranks only because it is so much faster. I'll try my hand on Yahoo as well. My draft is one week away. Good luck, man.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Blue Shark
Sand$: 18,147.42
You too!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,333.50
Picking #2 in a 10 team means I will be doing the elbow thing this year. Currently looking at my #19-22 possible picks. Being a 2 QB superflex, roster construction can be an issue at times from the turn. Position runs can be brutal to watch when there are 17 picks between yours. Probably be 2-3 QBs taken before my #19, for example, but those picks between 22 and 39 could see as many as 5-6 more taken. So I will -probably-- have to take a QB at #22 if I want one of the top guys. That also means my other "1st turn" pick will probably be a RB to pair with my stud, or one of the top tier WRs if they fall. Also means I will probably be waiting--again-- on TE, unless I grab Kelce at 22, which really screws up my roster construction. #-o

I love this game.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,582.38
back half, in a 12 team this year.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,646.66
When I've won my leagues it's been at the 11 or 12 spot, and when I don't make the playoffs it's usually because I draft in the top 5 position. This year I have the 1st pick, and I'm not thrilled about it to be honest with you.

QB- Brees (O) , Cousins
RB- Coleman (O), Barkley (O) ,Peterson, J. Williams, D. Williams (O), Mattison
WR - McLaurin, Lockett, Thielen, Sutton,
TE - Cook, Olsen
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,253.99
md2002 wrote:When I've won my leagues it's been at the 11 or 12 spot, and when I don't make the playoffs it's usually because I draft in the top 5 position. This year I have the 1st pick, and I'm not thrilled about it to be honest with you.

Seems to be the same with me