Dalvin cook could.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,213.60
Lundy Love wrote:
tsbgrayghost wrote:14 in tier 3.

Badd juju that.

Dalvin cook could.

Awesome.

Which one doesn't deserve tier 3 status?
Sand$: 23,725.12
tsbgrayghost wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:
tsbgrayghost wrote:14 in tier 3.

Badd juju that.

Dalvin cook could.

Awesome.

Which one doesn't deserve tier 3 status?

They all do but I trust Gurley the least.
Also you all want to know who I think will be the top player on fantasy this season.

Drum roll.

Nick Chubb.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,625.32
Any reason to have Chubb mid tier? If he's tops?

Also:
Are you not sold on Justin Jackson? You've got him as a Hell No handcuff, but in the same tier as Ekeler.
I get that Ekeler has stand alone value. And I'm not sold on Jackson either. Just wondering what the process was for the Hell No.
Cheers
Cadence calls wrote:Any reason to have Chubb mid tier? If he's tops?

Also:
Are you not sold on Justin Jackson? You've got him as a Hell No handcuff, but in the same tier as Ekeler.
I get that Ekeler has stand alone value. And I'm not sold on Jackson either. Just wondering what the process was for the Hell No.
Cheers

Every player has a risk reward ratio. During the early rounds I tend to rank players more on the safer side. Because I do not want to take the unnecessary risk if I don’t have to. I do have him higher than most though.

And as far as the Chargers. It’s a full blown committee and with will he it won’t he Gordon. Better just to stay away.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,619.71
Lundy Love wrote:

Are you willing to take Hyde or Henderson on the month.

With Fournette you can get by with Armstead late.

I have Gurley in a higher tier.

It’s a keeper league so not a lot of options where I’m picking.... gotta be one of these three - all have risk[/quote]

All players have risk. Even Barkley. I’d keep Fournette and draft Armstead late to make sure you got that jaguars situation locked down.[/quote]

So to be clear you’d take Fournette over Gurley as long as you can get Armstead?

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,341.38
canadianraiderfan wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:

It’s a keeper league so not a lot of options where I’m picking.... gotta be one of these three - all have risk

All players have risk. Even Barkley. I’d keep Fournette and draft Armstead late to make sure you got that jaguars situation locked down.[/quote]

So to be clear you’d take Fournette over Gurley as long as you can get Armstead?[/quote]

What if you threw Josh Jacobs into the mix? There's the risk of the unknown as he's a rookie, but as a disgruntled 2018 Fournette owner, I'm steering clear of him this season.
canadianraiderfan wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:

It’s a keeper league so not a lot of options where I’m picking.... gotta be one of these three - all have risk

So to be clear you’d take Fournette over Gurley as long as you can get Armstead?[/quote]

Yes
mikeraphon wrote:
canadianraiderfan wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:

All players have risk. Even Barkley. I’d keep Fournette and draft Armstead late to make sure you got that jaguars situation locked down.

What if you threw Josh Jacobs into the mix? There's the risk of the unknown as he's a rookie, but as a disgruntled 2018 Fournette owner, I'm steering clear of him this season.[/quote]

I’m a go with your gut kinda guy. There are no absolutes
Mako Shark
Sand$: 612.80
Lundy Love wrote:Also you all want to know who I think will be the top player on fantasy this season.

Drum roll.

Nick Chubb.

Snagged him at 1.12. However remember the last time you were high on a Cleveland running back whose name will be nameless and I picked in round 1.
Sand$: 41,902.97
Reuben Droughns?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,244.30
Lundy,

Name two players going in the first two rounds that you are staying away from (for whatever reason).

and...Name two players going in the first two rounds that you will be targeting even if it means reaching a little bit to get them

Deep Crimson
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,947.76
Lundy Love wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:Any reason to have Chubb mid tier? If he's tops?

Also:
Cheers

Every player has a risk reward ratio. During the early rounds I tend to rank players more on the safer side. Because I do not want to take the unnecessary risk if I don’t have to. I do have him higher than most though.

And as far as the Chargers. It’s a full blown committee and with will he it won’t he Gordon. Better just to stay away.

I somehow have Ekeler, Jackson, and Gordon on my dynasty team. I'm hoping for a Gordon trade to a good spot, so I end up with two starters rather than a 3 rbbc in LA (still feels wrong to say that, I always want to say SD).
joesonus wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:Also you all want to know who I think will be the top player on fantasy this season.

Drum roll.

Nick Chubb.

Snagged him at 1.12. However remember the last time you were high on a Cleveland running back whose name will be nameless and I picked in round 1.

Yep it’s why he is not on the top on my draft board.