Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,377.66
RB James White, Breida

WR Edelman, C Samuel

Lots of Pots and Kettles in this website. including me or I wouldn't be making this snarky comment.
Sand$: 41,576.95
both of you guys are getting a timeout

avoid each other in the future or the next timeout will be longer.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Sand$: 41,576.95
thread cleaned up and unlocked

carry on

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,600.80
Thanks Dad

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,063.60
Chubb
Montgomery

Edelman
Ridley
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,634.12
D. Williams and Carson
Reed makes stars out of every RB he's ever had.

QB-
RB- Coleman
WR -
TE -
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,811.91
Aaron Jones
Latavius Murray

Calvin Ridley
Anthony Miller

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Sand$: 112,756.16
OarChambo wrote:I could answer this question if ADP's were fixed, but they aren't. i.e. Miles Sanders was a borderline slam dunk on all of my teams, but at the current rate his ADP is changing he isn't going to be by the time I draft.

This is why I fence road the question last week. If ADP's were fixed then my call would have included Chris Carson. According to fantasy pros he's now all the way up to 39. But while Sanders has continued to creep up he's still just progressed to 68. So, for my salary cap keeper auction Wednesday:

Miles Sanders - 68
Kalen Ballage - 111

Allen Robinson - 75
James Washington - 116
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,872.20
I've already had all my drafts and I was horrendously under-prepared this year compared to normal. I was (almost) flying blind. I have barely kept track of player moves, yet alone things like coaching changes, etc. that will have an impact... I didn't really target anyone, except I did go in targeting Gurley in the early 2nd round and I got him there. I'm not scared - and he's worth the risk at that discount.

Having said that, I ended up with alot of shares of Aaron Jones, Calvin Ridley, and Courtland Sutton. Sutton was pretty much free which means he'll be an easy drop if he doesn't pan out, but isn't he projected to be the #1? Are we worried about Flacco?'

Oh and I got Theilen in one league and Diggs in another - their ADP felt depressed to me (or at least, where they lasted to in my leagues, which often doesn't seem to follow normal ADPs).

Didn't really double dip on RBs anywhere other than Jones.

bunnywafer wrote:I've already had all my drafts and I was horrendously under-prepared this year compared to normal. I was (almost) flying blind. I have barely kept track of player moves, yet alone things like coaching changes, etc. that will have an impact... I didn't really target anyone, except I did go in targeting Gurley in the early 2nd round and I got him there. I'm not scared - and he's worth the risk at that discount.

Having said that, I ended up with alot of shares of Aaron Jones, Calvin Ridley, and Courtland Sutton. Sutton was pretty much free which means he'll be an easy drop if he doesn't pan out, but isn't he projected to be the #1? Are we worried about Flacco?'

Oh and I got Theilen in one league and Diggs in another - their ADP felt depressed to me (or at least, where they lasted to in my leagues, which often doesn't seem to follow normal ADPs).

Didn't really double dip on RBs anywhere other than Jones.

More worried about Sutton himself than Flacco's impact on him. I think it's telling the Broncos' actions have indicated they want Sanders to be the #1 despite him blowing out his wheel just 9 months ago. Combine that with Tim Patrick arguably out playing Sutton last year and it doesn't paint a favorable outlook. That's the sorta shot to take in August though. You'll know quickly if he's worth anything and if he isn't then chase something useful - rather than drafting a stash-and-wait.
OarChambo wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I could answer this question if ADP's were fixed, but they aren't. i.e. Miles Sanders was a borderline slam dunk on all of my teams, but at the current rate his ADP is changing he isn't going to be by the time I draft.

This is why I fence road the question last week. If ADP's were fixed then my call would have included Chris Carson. According to fantasy pros he's now all the way up to 39. But while Sanders has continued to creep up he's still just progressed to 68. So, for my salary cap keeper auction Wednesday:

Miles Sanders - 68
Kalen Ballage - 111

Allen Robinson - 75
James Washington - 116

And just like that, it changes again. Manny Sanders won't stay at his current ADP (109) for long, but he's priority to Washington now. I can't get over how quickly he got over that injury and there's that part of me that thinks he blows out his other wheel in September as a result of coming back too soon, but he looked every bit like the Manny of old last night.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,811.91
Absolutely. After last night, if Emmanuel Sanders is available at his CURRENT ADP, I am all over him. My draft is tomorrow so I'm crossing fingers.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,562.02
Chubb was my target.
Fell to third round in my keeper league.
Nailed him, and my RBs are Chubb, CMC and Gurley.
so far so good.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,577.44
hawkdogger wrote:Chubb was my target.
so far so good.

I had full wood for Chubb, but took CMC at #2 and Nick was gone at 14. :x

CMC, Cook and Kerryon, JuJu. Meh.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,562.02
bluemist wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Chubb was my target.
so far so good.

I had full wood for Chubb, but took CMC at #2 and Nick was gone at 14. :x

CMC, Cook and Kerryon, JuJu. Meh.

Not bad at all. Less risk than Gurley (a keeper).