HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,051.48
I'm in on Woods as my 2nd or 3rd WR at his ADP now.

Kupp will be a mere 10 months removed from his ACL injury, being he's a slot receiver that seems like a lot of lateral movement for a guy 10 months removed to come in week 1 and perform. I think I'll let someone else deal with him.

Not sure what I'll do as far as Gurley and to be honest might depend on my draft position. If I'm sitting there at 7th or 8th I can see myself taking Adams or Hopkins then Gurley in that 2nd round turn.

Love the Rams defense, week 9 bye and playoffs schedule isn't that bad.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,035.01
I can see Brown having some good value, as I suspect even if Gurley misses a few games Henderson will still remain the change-of-pace rb.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,577.44
I want some of this offense, even it is in the later, "dart throw" rounds.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,061.42
Kaleb.09 wrote:I can see Brown having some good value, as I suspect even if Gurley misses a few games Henderson will still remain the change-of-pace rb.

I think there plan is to use Henderson/Gurley like the saints did Kamara/Ingram.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,302.04
Elmagister wrote:
Kaleb.09 wrote:I can see Brown having some good value, as I suspect even if Gurley misses a few games Henderson will still remain the change-of-pace rb.

I think there plan is to use Henderson/Gurley like the saints did Kamara/Ingram.

X2
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,811.91
So, who's concerned about Gurley's knee? Personally, I think it's way overblown.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,895.74
I think McVay has already referenced Chris Thompson rather than Kamara for Henderson.

Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,262.48
bluemist wrote:I want some of this offense, even it is in the later, "dart throw" rounds.

Who are those guys, Everett? Because the 3 WRs are all top 20 picks and Gurley and Henderson are up there too.

Josh Reynolds?
Sand$: 41,576.95
TheJayCutlers wrote:
bluemist wrote:I want some of this offense, even it is in the later, "dart throw" rounds.

Who are those guys, Everett? Because the 3 WRs are all top 20 picks and Gurley and Henderson are up there too.

Josh Reynolds?

Bortles

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Sand$: 112,756.16
KRB80 wrote:So, who's concerned about Gurley's knee? Personally, I think it's way overblown.

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2019/8/8/ ... colm-brown

I agree about the range of potential outcomes - from least likely to most likely.

"That flexibility is probably the driving factor given that Gurley’s availability will be a week-to-week decision making process. So instead of forcing a reduced role through a specific part of the schedule, I wouldn’t be surprised if Gurley gets 16 carries one week, four the next and then 14 in a third game."

Is it possible for his knee to not act up and he never really get limited? Sure, but it'd be a stupid bet to make. Expect him to be limited at some point and you probably won't know in advance of making any WSIS decisions for that given week. Trying to quantify that sorta uncertainty is an exercise in futility, but keep it in mind when you're deciding where to slot him.
*checks Rams schedule and immediately crosses off Thursday games*

edit - looks like only one, week 5

#NewJackCity
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,051.48
Realistically where do we stand on Darrel Henderson ? Will he have maybe stand alone FLEX value at the very least ?
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Realistically where do we stand on Darrel Henderson ? Will he have maybe stand alone FLEX value at the very least ?

He doesn't have rookie season Kamara upside because of all the WR's on the Rams vs. the Saints. But it's close.
His most realistic range more closely aligns with Cohen, White, Ekeler, Duke, etc. Where exactly on that range will depend on Gurley's knee week-to-week, which we likely won't have a status update on when we need to make a decision.
But there is also potential he quite simply does not get on the field enough.

In leeg's with strong replacement options on waivers I like the gamble.
In leeg's with weak replacement options he isn't a priority for me in round 7. He'd probably need to slip.
endzoneview wrote:*checks Rams schedule and immediately crosses off Thursday games*

edit - looks like only one, week 5

I think it's more likely they hit the brakes on Gurley the Sunday before at home vs. Tampa then cut him loose in a road divisional game on primetime.
perhaps

But I think plan's like this sound good in the pre-season and maybe even week 1 but gets thrown to the side around week 4, especially if the team loses early. We'll see how disciplined McVay can be. Going to depend on how good the other running backs play as well.

#NewJackCity