Sand$: 41,576.95
Markulous wrote:I don't think there's really a long way to go. He's established himself as one of the best receivers in the league.

this x1000

Dude is already the best and was already self motivated to be the best.

The fact that he's playing with an upcoming QB just makes his fantasy outlook that much sweeter.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,987.48
As a Giants fan, I just keep seeing his drops in the GB game that woulda put the Giants up 17 coupled with the Josh Norman insanity game.

Dude is a beast and could be #1WR in Fantasy for sure. But I have this feeling that with Odell Landry Baker and a new coach...the Browns get loose and start to underachieve all year. But that’s nothing the Brows would do right? The Cleveland Browns wouldn’t find themselves in a situion like that...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,987.48
As far a Gettleman goes...He talks out his arse and often makes contradictions. However, I think Mara wanted Odell gone and that’s just what it was. Unless Dexter and Peppers become pretty close to Sapp and Lott it was a lost talent wise.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,061.42
ESPN's Dan Graziano reports Odell Beckham missed Wednesday's team portion of practice with a hip pointer.
The Browns reportedly aren't overly concerned about a long term absence, and Graziano notes Beckham participated in individual drills Wednesday. When asked after practice, head coach Freddie Kitchens told reporters Odell is dealing with "a little bit of something," but is ready to go mentally and should be back "pretty soon." Beckham certainly will miss the second week of the preseason. It wouldn't be surprising to see the star receiver held out of game action until Week 1.

#NewJackCity
Odell Beckham (hip) is expected to miss Saturday's second preseason game, but coach Freddie Kitchens hinted he could play were it the regular season.

NFL.com's Dan Graziano reported that Beckham is dealing with a hip pointer, but the Cleveland Plain Dealer said it's a different hip injury. Regardless of its exact nature, it is a day-to-day issue. Beckham sounds like he should be good to go for next week's regular season dress rehearsal, but it would not be cause for alarm were the Browns to hold him out.

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,543.12
Yeah, this sounds like a non-issue. They're wisely just being cautious with their star player.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,600.80
Markulous wrote:Yeah, this sounds like a non-issue. They're wisely just being cautious with their star player.

Alot of coaches are doing this lately...i dont think they care about preseason. The only game that semi-matters is game 3.

Keep guys fresh and hopefully limits chances of injury. Whats the point of playing 1 or 2 series?

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Markulous wrote:Yeah, this sounds like a non-issue. They're wisely just being cautious with their star player.

True

The only reason I care is because he’s my #1 and I’ll be drafting him as such so just doing my due diligence

#NewJackCity