Zeke Watch - Back in Cabo

Megalodon
Sand$: 47,885.21
My auction's this week and I'll be happy to pay 2/3 of Zeke's value if he were in camp and use the savings to pay $3 for Pollard instead of $1.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,871.96
problem is the team needs all 3 on offense to win games.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,543.12
SJSwarm wrote:
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Why in the blue hell would NOT having one of the best RB's in football help a mediocre QB and a streaky receiver??

More Volume for Amari :-k more passing for Dak

More attention on Amari, who isn't Nuk or Julio Jones, and more bodies for a not that good QB to try to avoid with his wobbly passes?

If Zeke actually sits out, the Cowboys are doomed. He's the straw that stirs the drink.

Kind of my thoughts. Their o line isn't as good as it once was either
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 52,067.53
I have to imagine he will get signed. Bell lost a lot of money by holding out and Elliott’s contract situation isn’t nearly as friendly. May miss a game or three, but he’ll play. If he drops to the lower half of the first round, that’s good value.
Megalodon
Sand$: 65,575.84
Zeke's not worried. He's always got his rap career to fall back on.

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
Sand$: 41,576.95
Are we just copying and pasting from the Leveon thread from last year now?

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 127,435.70
unimsw wrote:I have to imagine he will get signed. Bell lost a lot of money by holding out and Elliott’s contract situation isn’t nearly as friendly. May miss a game or three, but he’ll play. If he drops to the lower half of the first round, that’s good value.

I'm pretty much thinking the same thing. Bell fugged himself out of a bunch of money, so there is a example there.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Bell may have lost money short term but gained security and money long term. That’s all Zeke (and anyone) wants.

#NewJackCity
Blue Shark
Sand$: 693.72
right...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 52,067.53
endzoneview wrote:Bell may have lost money short term but gained security and money long term. That’s all Zeke (and anyone) wants.

Did he though? He got more guaranteed money, but cost himself $14+ mill last year that he will never get back and lost out on the potential for more long term money by accepting a contract less than the Steelers offered. The only way he comes out ahead is if he bombs to the point he would otherwise be cut or gets seriously injured and cant play, neither of which is likely. Maybe that is all that matters in the end, but assuming he continues to play the next several years, he won’t come out ahead.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,871.96
He didn’t really lose out on the 14+ From last year.
Right, short term was $14M franchise tag
The contract offer from the Steelers was bogus (only $10M GTD).

IF he played, the Steelers were going to grind him down. I think we can all agree on that. Would they have still offered him that bogus deal? Doubtful. Could he have gotten a Jets deal after another year of 400 touches and being banged up? Doubtful.

It was worth the gamble to get his body right, and get his money right and get his $35M guaranteed in my estimation.

#NewJackCity

#NewJackCity
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,262.48
yeah me too
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 376.42
jdhowlett wrote:Zeke's not worried. He's always got his rap career to fall back on.

Lol, the fact is on him however that the team can hardly do a contract 2 years early and open the floodgates for that to be a regular occurrence. Zeke isnt regular, granted. That's not how a front office looks at it. Now there's reports he wants to start a contract for just RB's and the league? Lol