Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,669.52
What's the tank's take on Brian Burns this year? He's listed as DE in my league, so I'm very interested.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,153.36
jdferguson07 wrote:What's the tank's take on Brian Burns this year? He's listed as DE in my league, so I'm very interested.

I think he has a great shot at being the most productive rookie DL in this class. I’d take him as a DL3.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,905.44
jdferguson07 wrote:What's the tank's take on Brian Burns this year? He's listed as DE in my league, so I'm very interested.

Probably depends on what you mean by "This year" - for me.

Redrafts: Pass
    Dynas: Stash

The number of DEs who produce startable #'s yr1 isnt... high.

So, im not down on him per se. Just that if you need a starter "this year" for your roster, id cast the net twds a vet. Esp if you have keepers/ cutdowns

If youre just looking for depth/ spot starts & bye weeks have an eye on the future? I like Burns. Landing spot and talent align.

If you dont get Bosa this year (health or no - if he starts, hes one of those exceptions @DE that might be a weekly starter in your lineup even in yr1), Burns aint far behind - but its could "take a minute" potentially.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
DERWIN JAMES
DB, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

Updating an earlier report, Chargers S Derwin James has been diagnosed with a stress fracture of the fifth metatarsal in his right foot.
The Chargers aren't offering up much information at the moment, only acknowledging that James will "continue to be evaluated" and that his "course of treatment is still to be determined. James, a first-team All-Pro selection at safety during his debut 2018 campaign, suffered the injury at Friday's practice. It's been a rough few weeks for the Bolts, who are now without James, Keenan Allen (ankle), Melvin Gordon (contract holdout) and starting left tackle Russell Okung (blood clot). It's likely James lands on injured reserve.

SOURCE: Daniel Popper on Twitter
Aug 16, 2019, 2:32 PM ET

Yikes.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,746.46
Avery Williamson torn ACL as well.

Blake Cashman next man up or someone else?
Sand$: 40,875.27
TheJayCutlers wrote:Avery Williamson torn ACL as well.

Neville Hewitt next up likely but they’ll both get time
Whale Shark
The country music star?
Sand$: 113,299.00
SJSwarm wrote:
DERWIN JAMES
DB, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

Updating an earlier report, Chargers S Derwin James has been diagnosed with a stress fracture of the fifth metatarsal in his right foot.
The Chargers aren't offering up much information at the moment, only acknowledging that James will "continue to be evaluated" and that his "course of treatment is still to be determined. James, a first-team All-Pro selection at safety during his debut 2018 campaign, suffered the injury at Friday's practice. It's been a rough few weeks for the Bolts, who are now without James, Keenan Allen (ankle), Melvin Gordon (contract holdout) and starting left tackle Russell Okung (blood clot). It's likely James lands on injured reserve.

SOURCE: Daniel Popper on Twitter
Aug 16, 2019, 2:32 PM ET

Yikes.

The Jones? Yeah, he's toast. They may try the rehab route, but I dont think that's ever worked.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,243.92
Thats a rough one to swallow. Damn
Megalodon
Sand$: 135,447.17
I know injuries hit every team but it seems like the Chargers are always fighting them with key players.

Supreme Megalodon
I'd be pumped about Derwin, as I own Adderley in TPL, but he's been dealing with a hammy all throughout camp, might be quite a while before he works his way into a meaningful role.

And yes, I know Adderley will be playing FS regardless of this injury to James, but without a superstar next to him, IDP opportunities would, in theory, increase.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 40,875.27
endzoneview wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Avery Williamson torn ACL as well.

Neville Hewitt next up likely but they’ll both get time

Megalodon
Sand$: 37,301.44
Did Cashman play?

Whale Shark
Looks like the dude from Captain and Tenille did though