WR -
Tyler Lockett WR19
DK Metcalf WR44
David Moore WR89

TE -
Will Dissly TE29

Defense ADP 12
Sand$: 113,299.00
Pass on Wilson. With Schotty running things that's his ceiling. There's room for more vs. last year out of necessity because their defense has fallen apart, but not enough to pay that price.

Lockett's interesting, but he needs to fall a few spots. Pass on the other pass catchers.

Carson or Penny may be a championship winning piece. If I had to bet on one I think it's the former, but unfortunately I think the most likely outcome is them unpredictably eating into each other. And if/when they fall behind they'll get flushed out of the game plan, which is the biggest problem they're facing - and not each other.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 23,999.08
I'm passing on everyone, I think. I'll take Wilson if he slips.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,700.12
If that's Carson's ADP, (RB27), I think that's too low. Though Penny's being so high, people are expecting Penny to take a lot of work I suppose.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,437.20
Jcb890 wrote:If that's Carson's ADP, (RB27), I think that's too low. Though Penny's being so high, people are expecting Penny to take a lot of work I suppose.

Yea X2 on the Carson ADP. Only BLT ran the ball more last year. Even if Penny gets his splitting 550 attempts is juicy.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,905.44
QB: Yes, anytime

RB: Ill take flier on one. Both likely got a 150 total touches floor. RBs being what they are either would be good value at those ADPs, no matter which does what.

If you get lucky and get the majority shareholder? Happy days.

I wont actively be targeting either right now though - but wont pass on them.

WR: I hear Locketts a good player. I hear Moore is doing good things. I hear DK is doing that one thing he did exceptionally well at college exceptionally well in the pros :)

I dont trust Schotty. I dont trust Carroll and they will likely be far better IRL than in FF.

Ill own one, but only if it falls into Kicker/ DST country and i need a WR

TE: Dissly? Pass.

Isnt/wasnt that a Starship Trooper? Id definitely draft the starship trooper.

K: Yeah sure.

DST:
Yeah, i like them, but after the Cincy game at Home, its an up and down slate and id expect someone to have dropped them by mid-season.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,665.84
Starting to come around to a flier on DK Metcalf. The guys behind him are nothing special and if he ends up as a full time starter, I'll take the chance on him for some big plays. Russ Wilson throws a good deep ball so I can see them connecting.

ADP is reasonable.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,542.50
Rashaad Penny RB, Seattle Seahawks
NBC Sports' Joe Fann anticipates "Chris Carson taking at least two-thirds of the workload" with Rashaad Penny filling in the rest.

Fann calls Penny "the clear No. 2 in the 1-2 punch" and believes Penny will see "a few series a game." In this run-heavy offense, Penny should still see enough volume to remain a flex option, especially if the Seahawks target their backs more like they've said repeatedly this offseason. With that said, Carson looks like the running back with the higher upside and floor
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,745.22
Don’t sleep on Dissley. Seahawks have featured TE heavily over the years. Dissley has a good week 1 and 2 last season before going down to injury in game 4. He’s been making plays and grabbing TDs in practice more than any other receiver.

INTRODUCING "THE UNIT"

QB: Mayfield

RB: McCaffrey, Jones, Michel, Montgomery, Coleman, Ballage

WR: Gordon, Edelman, Lockett, Hilton

TE: Hooper

DEF: Jags

K: Gostkowski

10 Team 0.5 PPR
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 23,999.08
ss3walkman wrote:Don’t sleep on Dissley. Seahawks have featured TE heavily over the years. Dissley has a good week 1 and 2 last season before going down to injury in game 4. He’s been making plays and grabbing TDs in practice more than any other receiver.

They featured Jimmy Graham fairly heavily for two seasons. Beyond that, not so much.

Schottenheimer has featured the likes of Jared Cook and Dustin Keller years ago, but neither Nick Vannett nor Will Dissly are them. Lockett, Moore and Metcalf will share targets ahead of them in one of the leagues run heaviest teams.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,914.42
Tacks652 wrote:Starting to come around to a flier on DK Metcalf. The guys behind him are nothing special and if he ends up as a full time starter, I'll take the chance on him for some big plays. Russ Wilson throws a good deep ball so I can see them connecting.

ADP is reasonable.

Yesss late flier as Tyler is going too early for me...Metcalf is a cyborg, if he can play pro football...there will be Fire in the hole and what if he becomes a red zone threat?

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit