He was competing for the Swing.

Lineup yesterday:

LT-Dion Dawkins
    LG - Quinton Spain
    C - Russell Bodine
    RG - Cody Ford
    RT - Ty Nsekhe

Injuries: Morse, Feliciano, Long, Waddle

Morse is doing agility drills today, so who knows there, but wont hold any breath based on history & Conor McDermott looks to be available again and might be in the frame for the Swing job now.

Nsekehe can play LT
Dawkins can play LG
Ford can play RT

& all have taken (at least some) reps at those other spots in camp so far.

Team still very much unsure exactly what their best unit is. Or "least worst" anyway. Injuries a serious hinderance and not helping atm.

Ford on playing Tackle/ Guard wrote:“At this point we don’t really have a complete depth chart - we have rep charts,” Ford explained. “Wherever they tell me I’m playing for practice that day, that’s where I’m playing. I don’t ask questions. I just do what I’m told and I’m just trying to help the team win.”

Biggest problem is at C. Bodine's a revolving door for DL.

EDIT: Official. Waddle done for the season.
EDIT: Feliciano & Long are back, limited, but back

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,905.44
McD had the team running Wind Sprints after practice today.

Beasley says it was on the receivers letting the O/ Allen down.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Sand$: 40,875.27
The Athletic reports Bills third-round RB Devin Singletary has earned a "steady amount of opportunities" with the first-team offense.

Per Matthew Fairburn and Joe Buscaglia, Singletary has "made a habit of busting a big play." Singletary has also shown well in the passing game, and "made good defenders look foolish in the open field on the way to significant gains." Speaking Tuesday, LeSean McCoy said he had been told he remains "the guy" in the Bills' backfield, but Singletary is banging down the door to early-season opportunities.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,905.44

Nice to see Frank bein' Frank =D>

-------------------------------------

OL atm: Dion Dawkins - Quinton Spain - Jon Feliciano* - Cody Ford - Ty Nsekhe

(*Morse back shortly ... then likely to get concussion, repeat)

Also, whether he sinks or swims, cant fault Beane for being inert.

Traded Eli Harold (DL) for Ryan Bates (22, OL, PHI)
    Picked another one up from Canada/ AFL Jarron Jones (25, Who a cpl teams might remember having in for Coffee or PS)
    Signed Nico Siragusa, released Nico Siragusa

Thats just in the past fortnight.

And yep, if any of that reeks of desperation? Youd be right :thumbright:

- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,665.84
Lesean McCoy still going in the 9th round after 100 players have already been drafted?

Surprising to me. I get the reasons for the slide, but I think it's too far.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,320.44
Tacks652 wrote:Lesean McCoy still going in the 9th round after 100 players have already been drafted?

Surprising to me. I get the reasons for the slide, but I think it's too far.

He's got a ton of mileage on his legs, and he looked done last year.
I'm not buying a resurgence at his age and in that offense. Maybe he's got a last gasp left and I'll look dumb for it, but I'm not considering him as anything other than a poor bye-week fill-in. I won't think twice about passing him by completely in all my drafts.

That's the primary reason I find Singletary to be a decent late round target. Not because I'm sold on his talent, but because I think he's got a very short path to getting the opportunity to carry the load, and it really shouldn't take much to outshine the other backs in Buffalo.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders