Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 76,484.44
I thought the samething. Who the frip sat there and counted?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,629.30
endzoneview wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Dont tell me you guys are falling for the Moncrief trap again

I think of this every time I see his name in these glowing reports

After having the misfortune of watching all the Jags snaps last season, I can accurately state Moncrief is awful. The quintessential “looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane WR. I’ve never seen a NFL WR with this much talent and size so poor at 50/50 balls and body control. And don’t blame Bortles, Moncrief is same level of suck independently
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,050.20
Life is full of regrets.

If you passed on taking Devin Bush in rookie drafts that use IDP leagues, guessing we'll be adding that one to that list.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,665.84
Didn't James Washington flash like this last preseason too? Tough to take anything from preseason games, but sounds like he had a solid summer.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,003.60
Tacks652 wrote:Didn't James Washington flash like this last preseason too? Tough to take anything from preseason games, but sounds like he had a solid summer.

I reached for him. Worth a shot.
Supreme Megalodon
I’m not saying that James is going to be a superstar, but feel free to take a look at ab’s first season. Last year the offense was mostly , juju, ab, te by committee and Connor .not much room for Washington. Juju is tge exception for tge way Steelers do things.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,050.20
Tacks652 wrote:Didn't James Washington flash like this last preseason too? .

He had two good games...the first two then nothing much after that.

This year's different obviously because of the targets lost from last year's team.

I want him in every league
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 127,703.94
Doesn't have anything to do with this season, but ESPN ran a special about Rocky Bleier on SC featured, where he goes back to Vietnam recently at age 73. I thought it was great, but sad at the same time.

Just thought you Steeler fans might want to check it out.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,153.36
jesteva wrote:Life is full of regrets.

If you passed on taking Devin Bush in rookie drafts that use IDP leagues, guessing we'll be adding that one to that list.

Unless you passed on him for the other Devin. Then you just might be OK. :thumbright:
Sand$: 40,875.27
When asked if Vance McDonald will see increased playing time in 2019, Steelers OC Randy Fichtner replied, "He won't. He's never going to play the full game. That's never going to happen."

McDonald was in on a career-high 564 snaps last season, which came out to 54.6% of the Steelers' total downs. That was McDonald's healthiest season to date, and he's never been able to stay healthy for a full 16-game schedule. We still are willing to bet McDonald's playing time increases, but it's not going to come close to an every-down rate. And McDonald doesn't necessarily need that in order to make another leap as a fantasy asset. As long as he's in on 60-70% of the plays, McDonald can build on his 50-610-4 line from 2018. Xavier Grimble is expected to fill the old Jesse James role as the inline blocker.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,320.44
hankrip wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Dont tell me you guys are falling for the Moncrief trap again

I think of this every time I see his name in these glowing reports

After having the misfortune of watching all the Jags snaps last season, I can accurately state Moncrief is awful. The quintessential “looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane WR. I’ve never seen a NFL WR with this much talent and size so poor at 50/50 balls and body control. And don’t blame Bortles, Moncrief is same level of suck independently

Justin Hunter?

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
Hunter contract expired, he was never resigned. He would have made the roster anyway.

Juju
Washington
Diontae Johnson
Eli Rodgers
Switzer
Moncrief

They might keep one more for special teams

Most likely diontae spencer brought over from the cfl.
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
When asked if Vance McDonald will see increased playing time in 2019, Steelers OC Randy Fichtner replied, "He won't. He's never going to play the full game. That's never going to happen."

McDonald was in on a career-high 564 snaps last season, which came out to 54.6% of the Steelers' total downs. That was McDonald's healthiest season to date, and he's never been able to stay healthy for a full 16-game schedule. We still are willing to bet McDonald's playing time increases, but it's not going to come close to an every-down rate. And McDonald doesn't necessarily need that in order to make another leap as a fantasy asset. As long as he's in on 60-70% of the plays, McDonald can build on his 50-610-4 line from 2018. Xavier Grimble is expected to fill the old Jesse James role as the inline blocker.

Ya idk know what te is going to take up the extra te targets. My guess more wr targets because they are deep at that position, and samuels will see some targets too.

Idk how they are going to limit McDonald, I think when the games start going it going to be up to Tomlin.

Honestly, I live diontae Johnson a lot , but if they knew this about Mcdonald they should if went with a te instead.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,320.44
rugger48 wrote:Hunter contract expired, he was never resigned. He would have made the roster anyway.

Juju
Washington
Diontae Johnson
Eli Rodgers
Switzer
Moncrief

They might keep one more for special teams

Most likely diontae spencer brought over from the cfl.

I meant Hunter as a comparable guy with great size and speed who sucked at going up and getting the ball, not as a potential roster option.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Sand$: 40,875.27
hard 10 wrote:
Justin Hunter?

in theory