Sand$: 23,660.46
TheBlitz1588 wrote:Lundy,

Name two players going in the first two rounds that you are staying away from (for whatever reason).

and...Name two players going in the first two rounds that you will be targeting even if it means reaching a little bit to get them

Le’Veon Bell. Don’t like the offense and Adam Gase he is going way to early for me

Joe Mixon. Lost 2 fifths of the right side of the line and without Green it start happening the field. I’m not trusting him.

Nick Chubb is a guy i’m reaching for. Led RBs last in yards after contact and when he took over the role in second half was second leading rusher in that time frame.

Dalvin Cook. New offensive line coach and Kubiak is in the building. He fits that scheme well. I’d handcuff with Mattison though
mobsters wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:Any reason to have Chubb mid tier? If he's tops?

Also:
Are you not sold on Justin Jackson? You've got him as a Hell No handcuff, but in the same tier as Ekeler.
I get that Ekeler has stand alone value. And I'm not sold on Jackson either. Just wondering what the process was for the Hell No.
Cheers

Every player has a risk reward ratio. During the early rounds I tend to rank players more on the safer side. Because I do not want to take the unnecessary risk if I don’t have to. I do have him higher than most though.

And as far as the Chargers. It’s a full blown committee and with will he it won’t he Gordon. Better just to stay away.

I somehow have Ekeler, Jackson, and Gordon on my dynasty team. I'm hoping for a Gordon trade to a good spot, so I end up with two starters rather than a 3 rbbc in LA (still feels wrong to say that, I always want to say SD).

I’d love to grab both Ekeler and Jackson late and have that situation locked down. Problem is as of 9:59 on August 14. I’m not sure what is going to happen with Gordon.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 779.32
If you were looking to be bold and were a true believer would you take Chubb at 3 in a standard or would there be a sanity check?
yecul wrote:If you were looking to be bold and were a true believer would you take Chubb at 3 in a standard or would there be a sanity check?

Well i’m picking 5 and I think if it all falls right i’m going with Hopkins.

Like I said In the first round I like to not draft any busts. Do I believe in Chubb? Of course I do. But i’m not trying to win the league in the first round just not trying to lose it. I usually reserve later rounds for home run swings

That’s just how I play it. If you are more a risk taker. Go for it. .

If you have time. Tell me how bad I drafted. Or just look at it for research sake
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,256.53
Lundy Love wrote:Image

If you have time. Tell me how bad I drafted. Or just look at it for research sake

Butch with his first round pick? Gotta be a mistake?

I'm seeing a lot of questionable stuff on this board.

I'd say you did well. A little light on the WR's for my taste, but you'll make up for it on in season waivers
Last edited by phixxation on Sat 08.17.2019, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
phixxation wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:Image

Butch with his first round pick? Gotta be a mistake?

Trade from previous year.

Butch and Bob traded a first for a sixth and players
Whale Shark
Ahhh...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,602.16
Love how the board stickers get crooked as the draft progresses. Looks like my homie draft board, only neater.
Whale Shark
Cadence calls wrote:Love how the board stickers get crooked as the draft progresses. Looks like my homie draft board, only neater.

Blue Shark
Sand$: 603.02
Your 2,3 and 4th RBs are interesting. I can see a path where all three of those guys return big value. I think a lot of your success hinges on those guys. Really like the rest of the picks-and Deebo as a flier is sweet.

QB: Jackson
RB: Chubb, Carson, White, Penny, Freeman,Ballage
WR: Hill, Allen, Hollywood,Anderson, Fuller
TE: Henry, Andrews
K: Butker
DEF: Bills
jduprey wrote:Your 2,3 and 4th RBs are interesting. I can see a path where all three of those guys return big value. I think a lot of your success hinges on those guys. Really like the rest of the picks-and Deebo as a flier is sweet.

I appreciate your thoughts. Yeah. I’m gonna need Fournette to work out but i’m confident with a better line and QB to balance it out
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,402.30
Looking at the depthchart you would think the jags will use four a lot, but I don’t like the situation beyond that.
rugger48 wrote:Looking at the depthchart you would think the jags will use four a lot, but I don’t like the situation beyond that.

If Armstead is indeed the handcuff I will be fine. Hate to disagree with Elliot and Gordon RBs are interchangeable. The lines and the systems and situations are what is important
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,402.30
Except the relationship with the front office isn’t great, and he’s one dimensional along with injury issues. I mean it can still be fine, just seems this team could easily implode.