Sand$: 4,768.86
Crowder, Humphries, or Beasley?

It's a Wes Welker World.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,709.52
crowder
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,036.84
Not who should I draft, but should I make this swap?

Would you drop T. Coleman for T. Cohen? (This was an auction draft. I bid on Coleman thinking it was Cohen. No more beers on draft day, I guess. Immediately have buyer's remorse. Not really sure I want any part of that SF backfield. Although I do realize the Bears are pretty messy too, I was thinking Cohen would at least still catch alot of balls - it's 1/2 PPR.

And yes, Cohen is on my WW. It's an extremely shallow league for reasons but it's still competitive and important to me. I'm not here for a d!!k measuring contest over leagues, so please spare me the "I'd love to be in YOUR league comments".....although, speaking of, if this league is short again next year maybe I'll recruit in here....)
Last edited by bunnywafer on Mon 08.19.2019, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 24,641.56
bunnywafer wrote:Not who should I draft, but should I make this swap?

Would you drop T. Coleman for T. Cohen? (This was an auction draft. I bid on Coleman thinking it was Cohen. No more beers on draft day, I guess. Immediately have buyer's remorse. Not really sure I want any part of that SF backfield.

And yes, Cohen is on my WW. It's an extremely shallow league for reasons but it's still competitive and important to me. I'm not here for a d!!k measuring contest over leagues, so please spare me the "I'd love to be in YOUR league comments".....although, speaking of, if this league is short again next year maybe I'll recruit in here....)

I like Coleman better than Cohen. I project him to have at least the same role he had in Atlanta.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,851.34
Elmagister wrote:

Would you drop T. Coleman for T. Cohen? (This was an auction draft. I bid on Coleman thinking it was Cohen. No more beers on draft day, I guess. Immediately have buyer's remorse. Not really sure I want any part of that SF backfield.

I like Coleman better than Cohen. I project him to have at least the same role he had in Atlanta.

Yeah I wouldn't feel bad about having Coleman instead of Cohen either. They are both in the same grey zone with respect to how much action they will get per game though. Coleman seems like a better bet to get more touches if anything happens to other guys in SF than Cohen if things happen to other guys in Chicago though.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,036.84
Thanks guys. After reading more about it this afternoon, I agree. I was thinking Cohen would at least still catch alot of balls, but even that seems to maybe be up in the air. AND I just saw McKinnon may start the season on IR, which I hadn't heard about before drafting.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,851.34
Well I think Cohen will still see the ~5 targets per game he saw in his first two years. If you were thinking he was seeing more than that, he wasn't, and probably won't see more by a large amount.

I think he's a more dynamic pass catcher than Coleman though. But Coleman is likely to see more carriers generally than Cohen.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,477.00

Would you drop T. Coleman for T. Cohen? (This was an auction draft. I bid on Coleman thinking it was Cohen. No more beers on draft day, I guess. Immediately have buyer's remorse. Not really sure I want any part of that SF backfield. Although I do realize the Bears are pretty messy too, I was thinking Cohen would at least still catch alot of balls - it's 1/2 PPR.

Coleman by a fair margin.
I like him to be a very good #2 if he, and his QB, can stay healthy.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,709.52
hard 10 wrote:

Coleman by a fair margin.
I like him to be a very good #2 if he, and his QB, can stay healthy.

same coleman,i think cohen loses targets to the kid montgomery this yr,the only reason his targets were so high the last few yrs was because howard couldn't catch leaving him as a 2 down back only
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,268.48
12 team, PPR, No Flex, Dynasty

Jacobs or Montgomery #1 overall?
Darwin or Pollard later in same draft?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,038.00
mikeraphon wrote:12 team, PPR, No Flex, Dynasty

Jacobs or Montgomery #1 overall?
Darwin or Pollard later in same draft?
I like Jacobs and Darwin.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,479.22
Vision wrote:Bal DST

Targeting this year as talent and SOS match up pretty well for a top 3 rank

I do see about 5 games that could be dangerous

Any idea who to pair with them ?

I paired them with JAX

QB: Wentz/JimmyG RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pollrd, MBrown, Bonnafor
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Samuel; TE: OJ
K: Butt, DEF: BAL
--
QB: Russ, RB: Cook, Carsn, Single, Edmonds
WR: Julio, Godwin, Alsh, J.Brown, Hlywod, AJB; TE: Everett/Hern
K: Gould DEF: SF
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 406.04
I have 5th pick in a 12 team snake draft .5 ppr.
I'm torn between Hopkins Chubb and David Johnson.
Probably can't go wrong with any of the 3 looking for some opinions from the sharks. Thank you and good luck everyone

12 team .5ppr
Watson mayfield
howard,kerryon Johnson, gus edwards,Connor

Micheal Thomas, Thielen, lockett ,
Olsen
Zuerlin
Texans def/st
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,511.58
I personally like Johnson there. I think he is going to get a ton of receptions and a lot of touches in a much better offense