Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,229.68
Is "Preston Wilson" (WR round 10 - 12) supposed to be Preston Williams?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 76,493.74
Priest Holmes in Baltimore was 20 years ago, the game has changed dude. I’m not disagreeing with four. Completely , but he’s on a team that can implode at any time this year. Your talking situation, but what is great about his situation? Oline is good? How?

Even if the oline is decent, what are they doing to create more of an offense, besides a run game?

Your banking on a situation that isn’t there.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,229.68
No Emmanuel Sanders?
Sand$: 22,443.96
mikeraphon wrote:Is "Preston Wilson" (WR round 10 - 12) supposed to be Preston Williams?

Yes I’ll fix it.
mikeraphon wrote:No Emmanuel Sanders?

Not high on a guy that came back from an Achilles that uses His speed and quickness to get open
rugger48 wrote:Priest Holmes in Baltimore was 20 years ago, the game has changed dude. I’m not disagreeing with four. Completely , but he’s on a team that can implode at any time this year. Your talking situation, but what is great about his situation? Oline is good? How?

Even if the oline is decent, what are they doing to create more of an offense, besides a run game?

Yes it could. If it happens I hope tevin Campbell amd Royce Freeman steps up.

But with a new OC and better QB. I’ll take my chances. For a back who could get all the touchesi took in the beginning of the third round. If I figure out his backup he will be the guy on my bench

Because while everyone will be scrambling on the waivers for a starting RB if Fournette gets hurt I won’t be.

It happens every year

It’s why I handcuff
rugger48 wrote:Priest Holmes in Baltimore was 20 years ago, the game has changed dude. I’m not disagreeing with four. Completely , but he’s on a team that can implode at any time this year. Your talking situation, but what is great about his situation? Oline is good? How?

Also just wanted to say. Thanks for the spirited debate

You made me go and research more than I ever wanted to do on the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I love when I can disagree with someone amd it doesn’t get into a mud fight.

You have my respect sir.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,439.86
endzoneview wrote:Reuben Droughns?

:lol: Scrolled by this really quickly. Had to reverse to make sure I saw what I thought I saw.

Nice reference, sir. =D>
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,140.84
Lundy's Kitty...

Are you buying the Josh Jacobs hype? Seems like his stock is rising more and more with each passing day. By September 1st, he could sneak into the early 3rd/late 2nd round of 12 team PPR leagues. Right now, he's going end of the 3rd/early 4th on MFL.

Do you think he's worth it? Or should I stay away?

Piggybacking on this Jacobs questions...Since 2013, at least one rookie RB has finished as a top 12 fantasy RB. If it's not Jacobs, who is it going to be this year?

Thanks,
Blitz

Deep Crimson

12-Team, PPR

QB - P. Rivers
RB - Dav. Johnson, N. Chubb
WR - D. Adams, C. Kupp, A. Robinson
FLEX - M. Williams
TE - T. Hockenson
DEF - N.E.
BN - D. Singletary, C. Hyde, J. Hill, M. Goodwin, J. Ross, Balt Def, J. Allen
ross3650 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Reuben Droughns?

:lol: Scrolled by this really quickly. Had to reverse to make sure I saw what I thought I saw.

Nice reference, sir. =D>

I was really high on Trent Richardson.

That was an awful prediction.
TheBlitz1588 wrote:Lundy's Kitty...

Are you buying the Josh Jacobs hype? Seems like his stock is rising more and more with each passing day. By September 1st, he could sneak into the early 3rd/late 2nd round of 12 team PPR leagues. Right now, he's going end of the 3rd/early 4th on MFL.

Do you think he's worth it? Or should I stay away?

Piggybacking on this Jacobs questions...Since 2013, at least one rookie RB has finished as a top 12 fantasy RB. If it's not Jacobs, who is it going to be this year?

Thanks,
Blitz

That to me would be way too early for Jacobs. I have him I think as a third rounder

As far as the second question he has the best shot. But I don’t see any of the rookies in top 12 to be honest.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,751.14
Miles Sanders and David Montgomery have the best shots outside of Jacobs.

Not saying it's likely, but outta the rookies they have the best chances to finish as RB1s.
TheJayCutlers wrote:Miles Sanders and David Montgomery have the best shots outside of Jacobs.

Not saying it's likely, but outta the rookies they have the best chances to finish as RB1s.

I’d rank them by likelihood

1. Jacobs.
2. Montgomery
3. Justice Hill

I wouldn’t touch a eagles RB though. Doug Peterson uses about four RBs and you never know if and when they do anything fantasy wise. He us the definition of rob by committee coach.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,751.14
Lundy Love wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Miles Sanders and David Montgomery have the best shots outside of Jacobs.

I’d rank them by likelihood

1. Jacobs.
2. Montgomery
3. Justice Hill

I wouldn’t touch a eagles RB though. Doug Peterson uses about four RBs and you never know if and when they do anything fantasy wise. He us the definition of rob by committee coach.

Paging OarChambo
Blue Shark
Sand$: 583.60
I’ve got Chubb and can’t decide if I want to pair him with Mixon for a great RB combo,
or safe pair with Keenan Allen
Or risky by high upside pair with Tyreek Hill.

What say you Kitty?

QB: Jackson
RB: Chubb, Carson, White, Penny, Freeman
WR: Hill, Allen, Anderson, MVS, Coutee
TE: Henry, Andrews
K: Butker
DEF: Bills, Redskins