Zeke Watch - UPDATE: Signed 6yrs 90 million

Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,710.72
Do you take Zeke at #2 if he reports before you draft?

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,468.38
bluemist wrote:Do you take Zeke at #2 if he reports before you draft?

I'd still rather have Barkley, CMC, or Kamara but I don't think it's bad taking him at 2 if you really like him
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,710.72
Markulous wrote:

I'd still rather have Barkley, CMC, or Kamara but I don't think it's bad taking him at 2 if you really like him

I like them all, but I cannot draft a guy that high that MAY miss a game or 2, even though I think he will sign this week. Draft starts tomorrow, and--assuming Barkley goes 1st-- I am leaning CMC, although I think Kamara has less chance of attempt regression.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,468.38
bluemist wrote:
Markulous wrote:

I like them all, but I cannot draft a guy that high that MAY miss a game or 2, even though I think he will sign this week. Draft starts tomorrow, and--assuming Barkley goes 1st-- I am leaning CMC, although I think Kamara has less chance of attempt regression.

CMC seems like the safe bet. Just as high of a ceiling but doesn't run the risks Zeke does
Whale Shark
Sand$: 640.38
Zeke didn't like Jerry's Comment on Sunday after their Preseason Game......"Zeke Who?.....decided to fly back to Cabo.
Sand$: 41,717.19
Striker1110 wrote:Zeke didn't like Jerry's Comment on Sunday after their Preseason Game......"Zeke Who?.....decided to fly back to Cabo.

Ha! Did he really fly back?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,398.24
If Zeke really wants to make a statement, he should fly out to Bali or Australia. A place that it takes a day to fly back from. What’s it 2:30 to fly to Cabo? People in LA do that to get to work.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 640.38
[quote="endzoneview"][quote="Striker1110"]Zeke didn't like Jerry's Comment on Sunday after their Preseason Game......"Zeke Who?.....decided to fly back to Cabo.[/quote]

Ha! Did he really fly back?[/quote]

According to the Article in the local Paper - Fort Worth Star Telegram, he flew back today
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 127,685.42
Striker1110 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Striker1110 wrote:Zeke didn't like Jerry's Comment on Sunday after their Preseason Game......"Zeke Who?.....decided to fly back to Cabo.

Ha! Did he really fly back?

According to the Article in the local Paper - Fort Worth Star Telegram, he flew back today

Its starting to get ugly.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,398.24
It’s amazing that these dudes who are tough as nails are so thin skinned.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 23,906.08
db45655 wrote:It’s amazing that these dudes who are tough as nails are so thin skinned.

It's amazing that after 60 years in football, Jerry doesn't know it, and can't keep his mouth shut.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 127,685.42
Elmagister wrote:
db45655 wrote:It’s amazing that these dudes who are tough as nails are so thin skinned.

It's amazing that after 60 years in football, Jerry doesn't know it, and can't keep his mouth shut.

That will never change.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Sand$: 41,717.19
ESPN's Ed Werder reports the Cowboys have offered to make holdout RB Ezekiel Elliott one of the "two highest-paid running backs" in the NFL.

In other words, more than Le'Veon Bell but less than Todd Gurley's market re-setter. That is surely not going to fly with Elliott, who is undoubtedly aiming to become the league's highest-paid runner. What had seemed to be a fairly routine holdout has taken on a bit of an edge in recent weeks. It is hard to envision Elliott missing regular season games, but the opener is in just 17 days

I think a deal gets done after this week's preseason game.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,753.42
endzoneview wrote:
ESPN's Ed Werder reports the Cowboys have offered to make holdout RB Ezekiel Elliott one of the "two highest-paid running backs" in the NFL.

In other words, more than Le'Veon Bell but less than Todd Gurley's market re-setter. That is surely not going to fly with Elliott, who is undoubtedly aiming to become the league's highest-paid runner. What had seemed to be a fairly routine holdout has taken on a bit of an edge in recent weeks. It is hard to envision Elliott missing regular season games, but the opener is in just 17 days

I think a deal gets done after this week's preseason game.

I have also seen a few rumors suggesting it happens this weekend.

Gilbride said, "I guess it'll be Brandon (Jacobs)."
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,521.54
pollard is killing it and the cowboys just paid a linebacker a bunch of money with dak and cooper still to be addressed,i think zeke holds out for highest paid rb money