Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,750.32
Barring injury I think Higgins is going to be more valuable IRL than in fantasy. When OBJ and Jarvis are out there he is going to see exclusive single coverage with little to no safety help. Probably a better best ball guy as he will have a multiple TD game or two.

How the hell Mack Wilson fell to the 5th round astounds me.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 76,474.32
TheJayCutlers wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Stock up for Hollywood Higgins

As the 12/13th receiving option?

OBJ
Landry
Chubb
Njoku
Higgins

Unless I'm missing someone?

I was just kidding.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,744.62
Higgins isn't someone you ever want to start in a weekly format.

He'll put up bestball numbers and DFS numbers for a few weeks throughout the season (especially if Callaway keeps doing exactly what everyone expects Callaway to do).
Sand$: 113,299.00
TheJayCutlers wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Stock up for Hollywood Higgins

As the 12/13th receiving option?

OBJ
Landry
Chubb
Njoku
Higgins

Unless I'm missing someone?

I'm extremely skeptical whether there will be a meaningful difference between Juice and Hollywood.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 23,991.96
I think a lot of people are still expecting the old 46% Target share Jarvis Landry. They aren't thinking it through.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,210.58
Getting ready for my dyno draft this weekend and I've been surprised by where I think the Browns Defense might rank (at least in Defenses which are still available).

Am I chasing fools gold or does this actually look like a top10 unit for the season?
First two games are v. TEN (no Lewan and they don't know who will QB) and @ NYJ. Give them a 2 week trial then re-asses. If it doesn't go well then jump ship because the schedule gets rough starting then. If it is going well then see if you can carry them as a base D and selectively pick up others when matchups dictate.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,665.84
Any concern for the O-line on Cleveland? This does not look like a particularly strong group.

Doesn't scare me off ODB or Chubb necessarily, but just noteworthy.
Tacks652 wrote:Any concern for the O-line on Cleveland? This does not look like a particularly strong group.

Doesn't scare me off ODB or Chubb necessarily, but just noteworthy.

The Browns OL was a major problem in 2018. Then the cancers were removed on October 29. And those problems magically disappeared. Coaching, scheming, QB play - all of a sudden the Browns OL was just fine.

So as long as whoever is playing RG (it's probably Kush) is not Ereck Flowers bad I think the unit will be fine.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,737.02
just took chubb at 1.11 and ODB at 2.02 in my $$ league.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,594.22
getdownmmmkay wrote:just took chubb at 1.11 and ODB at 2.02 in my $$ league.

I've debated a Chubb/ODB combo, just not sure it's wise investing that much into two CLE players right away. Maybe I'm just being biased because they've sucked for so long that I'm scared to pull the trigger even though both players are awesome and should produce at a high level.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 641.30
Markulous wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:just took chubb at 1.11 and ODB at 2.02 in my $$ league.

I've debated a Chubb/ODB combo, just not sure it's wise investing that much into two CLE players right away. Maybe I'm just being biased because they've sucked for so long that I'm scared to pull the trigger even though both players are awesome and should produce at a high level.

Agree here, at the elbow, we went Chubb/Julio for that very reason despite liking OBJ more than Julio in a vacuum. It may blow up on us but we just couldn't go all in on the Browns without seeing it first.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,737.02
predraft list went: chubb, bell, jones, ODB.

bell was taken right before i got chubb, and jones was taken right before i got ODB.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,210.58
Well someone else was thinking the Browns D was going to be a good bet as they got drafted in R4 of our dyno rookie/FA draft. I landed Dallas though, which I think has a better schedule to start the season.

Will be watching the Browns D though, I'm guessing the guy who took them isn't going to keep them around since he has Baltimore too.
ubertaco wrote:Well someone else was thinking the Browns D was going to be a good bet as they got drafted in R4 of our dyno rookie/FA draft. I landed Dallas though, which I think has a better schedule to start the season.

Will be watching the Browns D though, I'm guessing the guy who took them isn't going to keep them around since he has Baltimore too.

Barring injury both have terrible matchups week 3, so he will be dropping one or the other.