Sand$: 41,310.27
A source told NBC Sports Washington's JP Finlay that Trent Williams is "not coming back. Period."

According to Finlay, Williams is willing to stretch his holdout into the regular season. Williams is reportedly upset about his contract and has lost faith in the front office and medical staff. With Williams seemingly serious about seeing this holdout to the end, Washington could be forced to trade him over the next couple weeks.

What would you guys trade for a 7 time Pro Bowl left tackle who just turned 31 and wants a new deal?

Asking for a team needing a difference making Left Tackle.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,744.62
Laquon Treadwell and Riley Reiff
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,560.08
There should be a big market for a good LT. Drafts have been sparse at producing high end talent at that position recently.
Sand$: 113,274.80
How about Houston's 4th that could become a 3rd?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,219.76
OarChambo wrote:How about Houston's 4th that could become a 3rd?

Wouldn't be the first time I'd seen Houston connected to Trent Williams. Although I think that comp package may be spoken for...

I think it would take a 2nd day draft pick if a trade is done before they get too much deeper into the preseason. The longer this plays out, the less I think the 'Skins can get for him.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 76,465.34
The Seahawks spent a 2nd and a 5th and Jeremy lane for Duane Brown. Similiar situation.
mikeraphon wrote:

Wouldn't be the first time I'd seen Houston connected to Trent Williams. Although I think that comp package may be spoken for...

I think it would take a 2nd day draft pick if a trade is done before they get too much deeper into the preseason. The longer this plays out, the less I think the 'Skins can get for him.

Oar was talking about moving the pick the Browns just got for Duke.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,219.76
endzoneview wrote:
mikeraphon wrote:

Oar was talking about moving the pick the Browns just got for Duke.

Gotcha, I read that from the Houston perspective, not from the Cleveland perspective. That might actually do it. :dontknow:
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,560.08
Jaguars Can Robinson is looking like he will miss some games. I personally think that it would make sense to trade for Williams: They went all in on Foles, they need to go all in on OL. Maybe even trade a young defensive player to make it so the draft pick isn't as high.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 43,685.26
Texans need to hop all over this

-Nic

twitter @nicdolas
Redskins very obviously tried to leak that they turned down a 1st round pick from the Patriots. It was quickly debunked.
Chum
Sand$: 1.68
Houston has its own issue with Clowney, BUT theres a thought.... double sign and trade Clowney for Trent. Skins could use better pass rush and OMG do they Texans desperately need a left tackle.
Cybercop143 wrote:Houston has its own issue with Clowney, BUT theres a thought.... double sign and trade Clowney for Trent. Skins could use better pass rush and OMG do they Texans desperately need a left tackle.

Everyone has had this thought. It's one of those things that makes too much sense to actually happen.
Redskins president Bruce Allen said holdout LT Trent Williams will "play football" and "it'll be with us."

Allen added that he "doesn't see Trent retiring" and flatly denied having any trade talks for the star holdout. The president's statement goes along with coach Jay Gruden's recent claim that he "seriously doubts" Williams will be traded, too. Even so, Washington's stud left tackle has remained adamant on staying away from the team unless his contract demands are met given the franchise's poor handling of injuries over his illustrious nine-year career. Donald Penn and Ereck Flowers are expected to open as the left side of Washington's o-line in Week 1 against the Eagles.