TE Tiers - 2019

Megalodon
Sand$: 135,435.07
Neal would have been my second guess. He and Kazee need to watch themselves.

Megalodon
Sand$: 64,055.68
THIS IS JUST FRICKIN GREAT!!!!!!!

Not only do I have this guy in multiple keeper/dynos, but he went to HS a half hour from where I live. I have always rooted for him because he's the local kid who made it big and excelled out of the gate. Then everything went to hell.

I feel bad for this kid.
Sand$: 113,274.80
scootm44 wrote:Gesicki have any chance of emerging this year?

When the team is going out of its way to leak that he's (paraphrasing) over matched in anything but a niche role I think it's a sign of what's to come. He isn't an in-line TE. Never was. Are they trying to square peg-round hole him? or is he just not cutting it outside too? For 2019 purposes it probably doesn't matter. If it's the former then Gesicki will show it in glimpses and we can put the coaching staff's heads on pitch forks. But either way we don't want him in our game this year.
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,560.08
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport confirms Jordan Reed has been placed in the league's concussion protocol.
He suffered the injury on a colossal hit from Falcons safety Keanu Neal in Thursday's exhibition game. This is Reed's seventh reported concussion. With two weeks to go until the regular season, Reed—who was looking like a value at his 13th round ADP in standard leagues—the oft-injured tight end should be considered questionable bordering on doubtful for Washington's season opener at Philadelphia. His absence would leave the Redskins extremely thin on receiving weapons.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,741.82
Markulous wrote: His absence would leave the Redskins extremely thin on receiving weapons.
I am beginning to warm on Thompson. Somebody has to catch the damn ball.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,318.04
bluemist wrote:
Markulous wrote: His absence would leave the Redskins extremely thin on receiving weapons.

Why?
Maybe they're like last year's Jaguars and just won't produce a single good offensive fantasy player.

Guice is a decent dart-throw as a guy who could be a solid RB2, but if Reed is out, there's not another guy on that roster who needs to be on fantasy teams this season.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,741.82
hard 10 wrote:
bluemist wrote:

Why?
Maybe they're like last year's Jaguars and just won't produce a single good offensive fantasy player.

Guice is a decent dart-throw as a guy who could be a solid RB2, but if Reed is out, there's not another guy on that roster who needs to be on fantasy teams this season.
I think this team could be behind a lot and they have few downfield threats. Could easily see Thompson catching a ton of dumpoffs.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,318.04
bluemist wrote:I think this team could be behind a lot and they have few downfield threats. Could easily see Thompson catching a ton of dumpoffs.

It's possible, but this looks a lot like a team that can, and should, be ignored for fantasy purposes.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,219.76
hard 10 wrote:
bluemist wrote:I think this team could be behind a lot and they have few downfield threats. Could easily see Thompson catching a ton of dumpoffs.

It's possible, but this looks a lot like a team that can, and should, be ignored for fantasy purposes.

I used to always target the kicker on teams like this. They've probably got enough in them to get to the 20, but they're not putting it in the endzone. Trot out that Kicker!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,127.48
Even though the pricetag is higher than I'd like it to be, I want OJ Howard to be my tight end in all my leagues this year. That TB offense is gonna put up a ton of fantasy points.

I kinda like Howard more so than Kittle. Don't ask why cause I don't think I have an answer, just a hunch. Either that, or it's my affinity for the entire TB offense this season.

Deep Crimson

12-Team, PPR

QB - P. Rivers
RB - Dav. Johnson, N. Chubb
WR - C. Kupp, A. Robinson, M. Williams
FLEX - C. Carson
TE - D. Walker
DEF - BAL
BN - L. Fitzgerald, D. Singletary, R. Penny, J. Hill, AJ Brown, J. Ross, N.E. Def
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,127.48
I drafted him late in every league last year and reaped the rewards for a small portion of the season when he was on the field. Now his price tag is much much higher, but I'm still targeting him in the middle rounds, and will likely reach a round or so to make sure I get him.

Deep Crimson

12-Team, PPR

QB - P. Rivers
RB - Dav. Johnson, N. Chubb
WR - C. Kupp, A. Robinson, M. Williams
FLEX - C. Carson
TE - D. Walker
DEF - BAL
BN - L. Fitzgerald, D. Singletary, R. Penny, J. Hill, AJ Brown, J. Ross, N.E. Def
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,560.08
TheBlitz1588 wrote:Even though the pricetag is higher than I'd like it to be, I want OJ Howard to be my tight end in all my leagues this year. That TB offense is gonna put up a ton of fantasy points.

I kinda like Howard more so than Kittle. Don't ask why cause I don't think I have an answer, just a hunch. Either that, or it's my affinity for the entire TB offense this season.

I can see Howard outproducing Kittle. He may get more targets too
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,541.30
hunter henry rd 6
jared cook rd 10

12 tm ppr league with flex option only wr or te
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,053.60
What is the best year a tight end has had in a Bruce Arians offense? I think historically they haven't done that much.

Veritas Odium Parit
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,744.62
DropkickFluties wrote:What is the best year a tight end has had in a Bruce Arians offense? I think historically they haven't done that much.

Heath Miller 98 targets, 76 receptions, 789 yards, 6 touchdowns (2009)