Megalodon
Sand$: 15,594.22
Coach Doug Marrone said third-round TE Josh Oliver suffered a "serious" hamstring injury in Thursday's practice.
A standout in spring practices, Oliver hadn't made much noise to this point in camp. The rookie easily possesses the most upside in this tight end group, but it sounds like he's going to miss multiple weeks at minimum. Geoff Swaim and James O'Shaugnessy are next up on the depth chart.

He may not have made a huge impact this season but this is a guy they were really hoping would develop into a solid TE
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,296.96
How much will that put him back in terms of games missed?

Megalodon
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:How much will that put him back in terms of games missed?

No one really knows yet. The guess is 4 or 5 games but I could see it being more with it being a hamstring injury
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,897.96
In some good news?

That was pretty.

And some bad:

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Chark seems to be definitely improving. Not sure how much value he will have in fantasy but it's good for the team
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,296.96
Markulous wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:How much will that put him back in terms of games missed?

No one really knows yet. The guess is 4 or 5 games but I could see it being more with it being a hamstring injury

Oof. That hurts.

Megalodon
Some brief observations last night:

Fournette looks quicker than I've ever seen him but just as strong. Health is still a huge risk so I probably won't end up with him on my team, but he looked really good.

Foles looked about what I thought so far. A clear upgrade from Bortles but struggled a bit.

Westbrook is going to get a ton of targets. He clearly is the guy that Foles trusts the most.

Our defense looked good. Josh Allen looks like a monster
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,432.54
Markulous wrote:Some brief observations last night:

Fournette looks quicker than I've ever seen him but just as strong. Health is still a huge risk so I probably won't end up with him on my team, but he looked really good.

Foles looked about what I thought so far. A clear upgrade from Bortles but struggled a bit.

Westbrook is going to get a ton of targets. He clearly is the guy that Foles trusts the most.

I am hoping people have tuned out (or never tuned in), but I am hoping to get me some cheap Dede.
Sand$: 113,299.00
ross3650 wrote:
Markulous wrote:Some brief observations last night:

I am hoping people have tuned out (or never tuned in), but I am hoping to get me some cheap Dede.

I'm reluctantly starting to come around - at least slotting him as a contingency plan if I don't get my primary targets.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,750.32
Markulous wrote: Josh Allen looks like a monster
I told you, you guys got the steal of the draft in Josh. Something that you probably did not notice in the highlights is that he not only is a stud on every play, but the guy seems to always make the biggest plays at the most crucial times.

I truly believe that he is going to have a HOF career.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
bluemist wrote:
Markulous wrote: Josh Allen looks like a monster
I told you, you guys got the steal of the draft in Josh. Something that you probably did not notice in the highlights is that he not only is a stud on every play, but the guy seems to always make the biggest plays at the most crucial times.

I truly believe that he is going to have a HOF career.

I hope you're right. I loved his film in college and doesn't seem like he's missing a beat, which is incredible at that position. They just need to sign Ngakoue and we'll have two stud DEs for a while possibly.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,629.30
With Capers back on the coaching staff, wouldn’t surprise me to see them play more 50 and 3-4 this year. With their personel now it makes sense. Gotta get Allen, Ngakoue, and Campbell on field together as much as possible.
Megalodon
Jaguars third-round LB Quincy Williams (knee) has been cleared to practice.
Williams had an early August knee scope to repair a torn meniscus. He was given a 4-6 week timetable, so this keeps him on track for Week 1. Williams was one of the standouts of OTAs before going down. Assuming he avoids setbacks, he'll open the year in a starting role.

This is really good news as he's been a beast in camp and will jump into Telvin's old role.

Biggest injury still lingering is Oliver, our rookie TE, who probably won't make a huge impact this year anyway. Our O-line looks like it'll be all healthy, which they should be about an average unit, maybe slightly better if we get lucky.
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,897.96
Markulous wrote:
Jaguars third-round LB Quincy Williams (knee) has been cleared to practice.
Williams had an early August knee scope to repair a torn meniscus. He was given a 4-6 week timetable, so this keeps him on track for Week 1. Williams was one of the standouts of OTAs before going down. Assuming he avoids setbacks, he'll open the year in a starting role.

This is really good news as he's been a beast in camp and will jump into Telvin's old role.

Biggest injury still lingering is Oliver, our rookie TE, who probably won't make a huge impact this year anyway. Our O-line looks like it'll be all healthy, which they should be about an average unit, maybe slightly better if we get lucky.

Thats great news =D>

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,665.84
I'm in on Fournette this year. I understand why others aren't, but he's in much better shape this year and the line should be better.