2019 Dynasty Trade Talk

Post Reply  
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32883
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 35,151.54
Yeah, without IDP's and with the hype he has gotten, it might be a stretch to expect Henderson to fall to 1.9.

You could always flip Cohen for another asset before his 2019 reality sets in.
Great White Shark
Posts: 2481
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 6,195.18
I doubt I can get anything for Cohen in this league. I've tried sweetening offers with him, but the interest is already very low.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32883
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 35,151.54
Your league mates are smart lol.

I wouldn't touch Cohen with a 10 foot pole, but he seems to get a lot of love from certain people around here for some reason.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6933
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,664.18
Dynasty PPR

Would you give up Darwin and two 3rd rounders for Brandin Cooks?
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,744.62
jdferguson07 wrote:Dynasty PPR

Would you give up Darwin and two 3rd rounders for Brandin Cooks?


Smash accept. Cooks by so much there.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6933
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,664.18
TheJayCutlers wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:Dynasty PPR

Would you give up Darwin and two 3rd rounders for Brandin Cooks?


Smash accept. Cooks by so much there.


Done deal. I'm high as can be on Darwin, but I can't pass up on the proven commodity in Cooks. Plus I'm loaded with future picks and still have a competitive team.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,744.62
Cooks is soooooo undervalued.

If anyone I'm in a league with wants to trade me Cooks, hit me up
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6933
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,664.18
TheJayCutlers wrote:Cooks is soooooo undervalued.

If anyone I'm in a league with wants to trade me Cooks, hit me up


the league group chat went insane after this deal got pushed thru

everyone is saying I fleeced him
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,744.62
jdferguson07 wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Cooks is soooooo undervalued.

If anyone I'm in a league with wants to trade me Cooks, hit me up


the league group chat went insane after this deal got pushed thru

everyone is saying I fleeced him


You did.

Chefs are likely to draft a 3rd round RB next year who will be the new hot shot and Cooks will give you 6 more years of high end wr2.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6933
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,664.18
What's the tank's take on Leonard Fournette's long term value?

Obviously health is a concern, but the addition of a viable NFL QB can't hurt his chances. Looks like they're intent on getting him a bunch of catches out of the backfield as well.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6933
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,664.18
What direction would you take this team? I look competitive and somewhat deep in a couple areas. I'm absolutely loaded on picks for the future. Would you try to start selling some of these older guys like Devonta, Julio, AB? Or should i be buying and going for it all? Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

10 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 2 LB, 2 DE, 2 DB, 1 Def Flex

QB - Luck, L Jackson, D Carr
RB - Kerryon, Devonta, C Carson, ADP, Edmonds, RoJo, Dexter Williams
WR - Julio, AB, B Cooks, C Samuel, MVS, J Ross, M Goodwin, Hollywood Brown, Jakobi Meyers, Albert Wilson, Josh Reynolds
TE - J Cook, Hock, Hooper, J Graham,
LB - Keuchly, T Edmunds, Devin White, Jayon Brown
DE - Watt, D Buckner, B Burns
DB - Clinton-Dix, J Simmons
K - Zeurlein

On waivers - Dare, Maurice Harris

Future Picks:
2020- 1 first, 3 seconds, 1 fourth, 1 fifth
2021 - 2 firsts, 3 seconds, 1 fifth
2022 - 2 firsts, 1 second-fifth
Great White Shark
Posts: 2514
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 2,216.46
Keep your picks.
Suggest raising the buy in.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32883
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 35,151.54
ubertaco wrote:Just made a deal.

I traded Andrew Luck for Melvin Gordon.

Felt like it was appropriate for both teams, and it's not a 2QB league (4pt TDs). I guess there's risk on both sides, but if Gordon does play this season, especially 2nd half I think it really bolsters my RB situation since I have to deal with the Gurley question all season long.



Well, this is now the greatest trade in the history of fantasy football. Mea culpa. Go buy multiple lotto tickets immediately.
Great White Shark
Posts: 2481
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 6,195.18
SJSwarm wrote:
ubertaco wrote:Just made a deal.

I traded Andrew Luck for Melvin Gordon.

Felt like it was appropriate for both teams, and it's not a 2QB league (4pt TDs). I guess there's risk on both sides, but if Gordon does play this season, especially 2nd half I think it really bolsters my RB situation since I have to deal with the Gurley question all season long.



Well, this is now the greatest trade in the history of fantasy football. Mea culpa. Go buy multiple lotto tickets immediately.


lol...

Just wait, maybe Gordon will retire too if he can't get the deal he wants :)
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6933
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,664.18
Luck owner here in a dynasty.

I have Lamar Jackson and Derek Carr. I think I can pull Trubisky for a 2nd. Would you do that? He wants one of my 2021 2nds.

Future Picks:
2020- 1 first, 3 seconds, 1 fourth, 1 fifth
2021 - 2 firsts, 3 seconds, 1 fifth
2022 - 2 firsts, 1 second-fifth